xisto Community
Zegg90

Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

Combat Arms, by Nexon, came out a few months ago. I really like it. It is realistic. Make sure you have enough RAM to play it though or it can get somewhat laggy. Go to combatarms.nexon.net for more information.

A lot of games I have never heard of since I have been looking for some. I like the look of that Americas Army one. I know of this one game i have played which is really good! But i just cant seem to remember what it was called i know it had like the word team or something but it was a fairly good game.

soldier front

Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

Soldier front is a great game! I like combat arms to it is a very good game.

But soldier front in my opinion is a little better.

1.You can keep the weapons as long as you want.

2.You don't have just 1 person to pick when you start your profile you can keep buying from about 7-10 different characters I think.

Downsides.

1.You have to repair your guns or they'll have sucky accuracy.

2.You only get $10,000 every sp (money) recharge.

3.The graphics are not as good as combat arm's.

BUT IS VERYYYYY ADDICTIVE!

Try it out.

-reply by Maddog130

Soldier Front is a fun FPS shooter game, free to download, does not require much disk space, many people play it, available to any country, many weapons, experience, cash, ranks, maps, items, etc,Sfront.Ijji.Com HOPE I WAS HELPFUL

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackWhere Can I Download Free FPS Games

that may of been wolfteam? wolfteams a great game, you morph into a wolf.Its a good game fps and morphin to many types of wolfs. Many maps and game modes. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif 

-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords: download fps games

I play soldier front and it is an amzing game the graphics are not bad but everything relies to your skill also before you download it alot of people like to hack if you want it just go to aeriagames.com/ijji and go to sf and then get direct game client its fun

fps game opinions that u can download from internet Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

Crossfire,Combat Arms,(may be laggy... It depends ),soldier front, and operation 7

-reply by someone

Reply Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

hey guys I'm gonna tell u a game where u can level up,drive tanks, motorbikes trucks armored vehicles planes and lots of other vehicles. U can buy equipment in the armory weapons and lots of other stuff.

U can always upgrade to membership witch is not cool u have to pay for better equipment and better weapons

AND THAT GAME IS: WARROCK, go to warrock.Net register download play and most of all ENJOY I hope this is of any help well..Peace out home dogs I'm outta here wimps!!

-reply by Jake

Does anybody know any free fps games that I can just download from the internet?

I know of two, America's Army, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.

I played america's army, and the graphics are good but the game takes a while to load.

Wolfenstein has worse graphics, but its a quick, fun and strategic game. Plus, there are custom maps Posted Image

If anybody has a link to download other fps games, please post it Posted Image