xisto Community
Zegg90

Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

Hi guys . One of my favorite fps right now is called wolf team. It is free and has pretty good look and feel to it. It has 4 type of game play . Many diffrent weapons u buy weapons with gold earned while playing. U gain xp toward lvls . I don't think lvls are for any thing other than bragging rights. What seperates this game is the ability to tranform into a wolf at any time. Wolfs have more hp and move faster and kill humans faster. Another sweet thing about this fps is their is a game play called wolf base where one team is only wolfs and one team plays only as humans. Now I know u r saying we'll that's stupid...... no its not u see in regular game play every one can turn into a wolf in wolf base .. The wolf team get to choose from 4 diffrent wolfs and each has their own uniuqe abilitys and special powers. The web addy is softnyx.com I believe but u can just google wolf team and be able to find it.

You can also go to torrentz.Com and search off of there but you have to d/l a torrent first I would suggest utorrent and then you can get w/e game you want

i know another game

The game is called Soldier Front, it is very addicting, the way to get it is go to http://www.aeriagames.com/ijji/

then select soldier front, then you make an account then press play live button and then you download the game...The only problem with the game is that people can go in to glitches. Like inside boxes.

-Hubalushma

Does anybody know any free fps games that I can just download from the internet?I know of two, America's Army, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.
I played america's army, and the graphics are good but the game takes a while to load.
Wolfenstein has worse graphics, but its a quick, fun and strategic game. Plus, there are custom maps ^_^
If anybody has a link to download other fps games, please post it ;)

Tribes 1 Complete

urban terror

Try urban terror custom maps, wapons, servers and they'are adding maps:D

Enyoy

-anyonecouldbemebuticant

Warrock

I was once asking the same question while being bored to death by the same old real-time strategy games. But then, I found America's Army and Warrock.

I think Warrock would be a great game for you. It has roughly 30 maps (and counting), doesn't take anywhere near as long as America's Army to load, 15 vehicals and roughly 30 weapons (and counting.)

I personally love this game. The graphics are a tiny bit worse than America's Army but in my opinion the gameplay is good enough to make up for that. It has three playing modes. Close Quarters, Urban Operations and Battle Group. All three bringing you into the action as soon as you enter a server.

Hope this helped,

Virus

-Virus

Replying to Lion2I would recommend Warrock if your looking for mmofps (massive multilayer first person shooter) it is similar to battlefield2 but a little low on graphics. How ever it is free and really awesome. Good thing about it is that no one can cheat or hack in the game. The game's overall is good. The graphics I would say 8.5/10 Story 7/10 and Gameplay 9/10. In this game you can not only just shoot around and kill people like in counter strike, you can also use vehicles. Such as planes, tanks, helis, and even bikes. There are more vehicles which I do not want to say right now. Experience the game yourself. The game takes a little long to load, however if you have a brand new pc, it would take you only 30 seconds to load. For me it is long caz I have an old pc and it still runs good. Anyways, this is the site http://www.warrock.net/ Have fun and see you in the game!-reply by rafi

Yes, warrock is a good game and so is alien arena '08. Counter strike is good but a lot of people are too serious on it, except if you play zombie mod, which is a lot of fun. Try it out sometime.-reply by glorthos

cool @_@

"well there a ton of fps but heres one I found like a day ago go to nexon.Net and click on combatarms thats the newest one witch will come out on may 30,2008 so wait"!

-reply by silentdude