xisto Community
herenvardo

Gmail: Simply The Best Comparations make it clear

I don´t think that Gmail is the best email service, because almost all the people I know prefer to use Hotmail more than Yahoo or Gmail. That Gmail is a great email service, very functional and very simple, I can deny it but Gmail have a lot of way to run to really be close Hotmail. Google have wanted to put many tools in the market which didn´t have success. The Google voice for example is not very used. The people prefer Skype....The unique tool that Google copy from their competitors and is successful is the Google Translate copy of Yahoo Babelfish.I think Gmail is not the best or the most used mail service.Hotmail is the best, Can someone deny this?

Google voice isn't out yet.Hotmail is pretty crappy, but I still use it the most. I spend most of my time clearing out spam. I found it hard to use the +bla stuff of my gmail address.

yes gmail is good and your provider email is good i use incredmail :o

GMAIL is as bad as other email servicesGmail: Simply The Best

I moved to GMAIL from yahoo because I was told GMAIL is safer. But my gmail account was also hacked like my yahoo account. Worst, my important emails over a four-year period was deleted by the hacker. I did not get any support from GMAIL to erecover my lost emails.

-reply by hemayet

gmail is the best. . .Simple but not simple at all. . .Easy to using. . .Fast. . .Safety. . .Really like it