xisto Community
herenvardo

Gmail: Simply The Best Comparations make it clear

Wow, very good post/review. It's great, I feel very lucky to have one/some. The Firefox plug-in is amazing. It's pretty much totally softwareless mobe FTP. I mean that all you have to do is upload the files, then give someone (you trust) the log-in and password and they can just download it. It's totally private etc in that way. Plus the space going up is constantly growing, by the second, check the log-in page. I heard that google employees get one terrabyte for storage, now if anyones got an invite code for one of those....

Here are some of the reasons that I love Gmail:

1. Wonderful spam filter system

2. 1 G of space to store all the emails you want

3. Multiple keywords to keep all your emails organized

4. I love the invitation code so that people don’t abuse it and open multiple account or spam

I haven't had many problems with Gmail besides that it occasionaly buggers up in FireFox and won't let me sign into any account (and displays one as username typed and not editable).I do also use Hotmail too though. But Gmail does have some nice features and not a ton of annoying ads on the screen, it's very simple, clean and smooth looking.Yahoo...... same as Hotmail except probably more spam looking heh.I would say that Gmail is still by far the best though.

Gmail is the Best Mail Service provider! Amazingly fast and Is having a good Spam Filter also!Lots and lots of Options, Integrated chat with Mail Box, Free SMTP, POP3 access, free mail forwarding, easy search, and 2.7+ GB storage space, and much more features!I love the interface also! :)

I personnaly agree and disagree.What I like about Gmail is the space. You can hold a lot of emails for a long period of time. Also, I like the key shortcuts, like "c" would start a new email.But I use hotmail instead. It is because it can be used for MSN messanger, which is what I use all the time. It also has a good layout and easy to find links.If Gmail had it's own messanger, it would expand very far.

I believe GMail does have its own messenger - GTalk. The GTalk can be downloaded seperately OR it is I think integrated into your GMail account where it comes up in a nice chat box using the AJAX technology.I have not used MSN messenger, but from almost a decade back (may be less), I was using Yahoo Messenger. I could easily switch to GTalk, and also convince all of my friends and contacts to do so. I like the intutive interface, and the nifty chat logs that is searchable by Google.

I like Google as much as the next person, but they are not perfect. For example, I uploaded some photos to Google Picasa Web Album last night, and poof, all my pictures are not there this morning. Apparent for some reason the pictures are not showing. And it took forever to upload them too.

hi to allplease try yahoo mail beta its avalable only for uk an germany it is very good and devoloped by ajax and php in yahoo mail beta the pages not load after click its multi tabtry and enjoy

5 way to try yahoo mail beta
Answerer 1

All you have to do is look out for the options highlighted when you start up Yahoo mail.
If you don't have the option hightlighted maybe your computer isn't fast enough to use it just yet.
5 days ago - Report Abuse

Vote as Best Answer

by Answerer 1 5 days ago
You gave this answer a low rating: Show

You gave this answer a low rating: Hide
Answerer 2

after you log into your mail you will see on top and see mail beta click on it and see if that will work.

Vote as Best Answer

by Answerer 2 5 days ago

Answerer 3

In the old E-mail, look in the upper right corner, below options, and there should be a box that says "Try Yahoo! Beta Now!".
If it's not there, then click on mail options and look in the same place.
If it's still not there, then try this link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

Vote as Best Answer

by Answerer 3 5 days ago

Answerer 4

go to google. type in yahoo help. click on yahoo help (it should be the first choice). type "updates" in the search panel. scroll through the choices until you find one that says update mail to mail beta. follow the steps from there.

Vote as Best Answer

by Answerer 4 5 days ago

Answerer 5

You could request Yahoo! Mail Beta from the link @ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

After you request, you will have to wait for approval. Once approved, you will get a mail notification in your current Yahoo! Mail and you go click on 'Option', and you will see a purple tag which says 'Accept Beta Version'. Click on that and you will get your Yahoo! Mail Beta.
4 days ago - Report Abuse

I prefer Yahoo! Mail over GMail when discussing Email but when it comes to service, I prefer Google Services over anything. Google, I think, has a reliable Calendar, SpreadSheet, Word Processor, and much more including open-source API's. So, if you just want email, I recommend Yahoo! Mail. It has a very user-friendly and quick loading interface and also has a big space to store messages.But if you want other services such as Spreadsheet and all that other stuff, then go to Gmail.

Guys, it will stay free, have you seen the Google stock. It is higher then high. Google can donate servers to each of us and they wouln't notice a dent in their account books. Second, Gmail oversells space, common will anyone ever user 2 gigs of space, no, esp with an upload file limit. We must not forget Adsense, the number one ad system on the internet. They make millions and millions per day just off that. Have you not noticed that Google buys of 100's of small companies every year. Last year i wanted to get a job for a graphic design company and they told be to come back over the summer. Guess what, google now owns them. Also, they have to keep this service free to attract more clients to their service. The more people, google can show their ads too the larger probablity that ads will be clicked.Hey, what about Yahoo e-mail accounts. I have a paid one, but it used to be free and their service is quite good. I redirect all my e-mail from my domain to the yahoo one.

But it couldn't upload zip or rar file which contains executable file...You will have to rename the file to something else like *.exe2 or the whole zip or rar file to *.zip2 , *.rar2 etc...

Any software to do this job??

Extension Changer can change any file's extension. Just drag and drop the file into the application and type what to change the extension to or you can change it from the context menu too.