xisto Community
DigitalDingo

Area 51 What do you think it is?

I think that Area 51 is a place for small "TOP SECRET OMG LOOK AT ME!" experiments. Stuff gets done there but nothing REALLY important. To like draw attention away from the real thing. And I also think that they hire out people to spread rumors and plant 'evidence' that they got UFOs and the like hidden there. To make the public think UFO when they hear Area 51. I want to get hired out by the guys with the black trench coats and sunglasses and oddly shaped outlines in their pockets to spread false rumors about random top secret government projects! ;) They prolly have someone moniterring this right now. Hi Mr./Ms. Government Worker! ;)

Area 51 in my opinion will never be known unless it is the end of the world. I'll bet they have some hi-tech weapons for wars in the future, UFOs like everyone else saids, and maybe EVEN AN ALIEN! Ok, that probably doesn't exist right now, but maybe someday. How do you get the job anyways? That's the real question...

I think it's a place where the government stores things and documents that are secret. I also think it's a place where new technology is tested. I've seen satellite imagery and used google earth to look at the general area where area 51 is, it looks like desert, just plain desert.Upon closer inspection, the "desert" had features, like roads, and things that looked like hangars.I don't see what the big deal is about, just a secret place for secret stuff.

I had never really thought about it in terms of what it really was. I guess I just thought it was some hoax about aliens and never gave any real thought to what it might really be.That sounds like a probable idea as to what it is used for. I'm sure NASA is making new things all of the time, and well, they need somewhere to test those inventions. I'd like to see what they're making, it'd be interesting.But... maybe there are aliens. :-) I wouldn't rule it out.

Like many others have said it sounds probable that this place don’t hold very confidential material. It may have earlier – before the dangerous eyes of the public found it.

It’s probably too dangerous now to keep top secret stuff in there, because so many people are watching the site.

So where do the government hide all the top secret stuff? Who knows…

We probably won’t be told for the next many years…

I'm sure that Area 51 isn't holding the MOST secretive materials and such. How did we find out about Area 51 anyways?Somewhere out there (well somewhere in the U.S.) that no one knows in exception of the government, has the ufo's and such.

Well...call me crazy if you want, but i believe that Area 51 actually does contain a mass of data concerning the existance and knowledge of Aliens and other unknown Beings.I always had a Hypothesis that The American government bribed TV show hosts to make fun of Area 51; So thatpeole wouldnt believe in ot anymore.I try to make people understand this hypothesis of mine at school but they all call me crazy...after all, i do believe in Bigfoot!So...Area 51 might not be the name, but i believe that such a place does exist where they have alien spacechips, Unidentified Flying Objcets and more... B)

But how can you be sure..I might be contradicting my own post a little bit here, but how are can yoube so certain on its existance and/or location. As far as i know, it has never been discovered and there is absolutely no proof of its existance. By the way, i also have a hunch that theres an Area 51 in the UK called area 52!B)lolit may sound ludacris, but thats my opinion!

I think it's real. There has to be at least 1 secret, mysterious organisation in each country to be lookout for weird things. But they have to be secret isn't it because the government will definetly interfere and try to make suggestions and changes and then they'll ruin it or maybe shut it down. But it's hard to imagine what Area 51 is or where it is because of how much secrecy they have.

Area 51...that's definitely one of the Unknown Wonders of the World! ... There is so much speculation as to what that place is about...I guess it keeps us all busy thinking, eh? Conspiracy theories, recorded documentaries, amateur photographs...all contribute to the speculations of what ifs...What if the government is hiding alien beings or spacecrafts? Well...what if? And, why not set the record straight, instead of having all the conspiracies floating about the U.S. Maybe it's just a Military base that develops new technology and tests aircraft safely in the desert...But that would be boring...and not make good news stories, huh? Our society thrives on exciting, strange, weird, and unknown phenomena. We don't want to deprive the American people of their fantasies and dreams, do we? (We, being the Government, I guess, or the Press).Me? I like to speculate that maybe, just maybe, we have been contacted before by an alien race, and maybe one was injured, or left behind, and we have been studying the being ever since, in hopes to understand more about it. Because the thought that we as humans, are alone in this universe, and beyond...is disturbing. How can we be the only intelligent beings? We can't be, right? That's every child's question and thought at one point in time or another...And maybe Area 51 is one of the only last unknowns that everyone can make their own speculations about, and keep the childhood dream alive that there IS life on other planets...and we are not alone...I for one, do not believe that we are alone. My child inside lives and dreams on...until my time on Earth is done. Don't be afraid to dream. B):P

Here are some COLOR arial shots of Area 51 for all you SciFi fans to gawk at. I have no idea what area 51 REALLY is but I dont think they left those cargo planes out by accident, I think they want to take our mind away from what is really going on there. Why else would they have two fighter jets on base ready to scramble. Click the images for a larger view.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

OK sorry, for some reason the thumbnails didnt show up in the post, it worked fine in the preview before I posted, but don't worry the absent image boxes still link to real images that do load, and if you want to see them all in thumbnail order you can check out My Blog and they are right there. Once again I'm sorry about that.

Personally I think itâs an airbase used by NASA to test their new aircrafts. It is well known that NASA is developing secret airborne machines all the time and I think Area 51 is the place for the tests.

I have to agree with you there. I know that a lot of people think the military is hiding some supernatural alien spacecraft there, but it makes more sense to me that it's a top-secret testing facility.

Which, when you think about it, makes the aliens-have-landed stories a very good cover for the government. They don't want civilians snooping around looking for evidence of new flight technologies, so they don't bother saying much when stories about aliens come out. Let the public believe that if they will, and the advantage is that said public will leave the flight stuff alone, not even thinking about it in most cases, and let NASA/the military work in peace.

Besides which, where *else* would NASA/the military be able to test top-secret flight stuff? They'd have to have a pretty large area that's well isolated and highly secure. All of that fits Area 51's description, so ... yeah. For example: they had to test stealth fighter jets *somewhere* - and they certainly didn't do that any place where we regular old civilians could look on.