xisto Community
DigitalDingo

Area 51 What do you think it is?

I think a bigger secret than any of us can imagine is hidden there.(dare to hope) I think there are not "aliens" there, but maybe, an advanced species of humans? What if what is hidden there, is magic?-Satine

But aall the rumours say that its a place for aliens...and if it was just a place for testing, then why is it meant to be so secret? And why so protected...with the fighter jets and all...?

Civilians came up with aliens, and if it'll keep them away, the Goverment won't deny it.

I agree with DigitalDingo Area 51 is just a test site for the US Military. I think the whole alien thing was a way to scare people from going there (back before it was heavily protected). I guess it kind of had the opposite affect in a way. I think Area 51 is where the US stores their military equipment like tanks and bombers ect. I may be wrong about that though. I have heard that they are developing new war technology there, in a safe place in the middle of the dessert. This probably because they dont want other countries to find their ideas before they use them. It may also be because they don't want to in danger civilians with toxic material (of-course that is probably not the case after all we are talking about the US army). As for the aliens I have no clue why someone in the generation would even believe for a second that aliens have come to earth. The government may just want to put out a secretive feeling to other countries so the US seems like they are up to something. I think it is possible (quite possible) that they are studying microscopic "alien" organisms that have come off of a comet, but nothing that would affect the average human. They may keep that secrete so that if they are wrong they don't make the US look completely stupid.We will probably never know that truth about what is up with area 51 but some day we will get a better idea.Thanks,Sparkx

I'm sure Area 51 definitely exists. The US Navy/Government seem to get up to some suspicious things....The only real reason they would want to hide it from us is if we could use it for something bad. So they're probably hiding/working on something really dangerous there. It's probably some kind of weapon. And as they have plans for settlement on the moon, you never know what they're thinking up...Though, I do think they're a bit paranoid if that's the case, I mean, if there were even aliens around our planet that wanted to kill us, they would have done it by now!I think it's very probably there is other life on other planets though, I mean, how likely is it that there's this gigantic universe with trillions of stars and planets, and only one of the planets has life on it. I don't think these aliens would live anywhere close to us though. The universe is very spread out. They probably have no hope of ever seeing us, and we have no hope of seeing them.

I've always wondered about all the crazy theory's people have made about that place. But I'm more leaning to the more reasonable side of things. The government is obviously hiding for a reason, although most of the world knows that that place exists, they still need to keep it a secret. So most likely they are testing out stuff there, and don't want anybody to know of it. It's a fact that the US government did test out weapons and bombs and stuff back in the day. I don't know about all that alien stuff though... I'm sure that there are other life forms out there, but I don't think that the US government got a hold of a spaceship and a alien. I don't think anybody will really know...

Re: "I donArea 51

You don't think the U.S. Ever got a hold of an alien or spacecraft?  Ever hear of Roswell and.M?  Do you think that that really WAS a "weather balloon"? & how about all the alleged pictures of an alien? As far as the pictures & vids of the "alien" in question,sure,they might have been faked,BUT what length(s) do you think the U.S. Is willing to go to cover up info it doesn't want the citizenry to know? & do you really think "Uncle Sam" is only looking out for our own welfare? We are numero uno in the world today(except for the fact that red china is now our mortgage holder/landlord) & remember ALWAYS "power corrupts & absolute power corrupts absolutely!"

-reply by pappaw

Call me a conspiracy guy but I beleve Area 51 was used as a "moon" to fake the moon landing. There is very strong evedence moon landing was faked, for example astronauts magically being lifted up etc. Also strange that the government does not want to talk about it. They should just come clean to prevent more wild theorys and conspiracys being made up :)