xisto Community
L3athle

Msn Messenger Virus awful

Okay there?s a new virus going around MSN, I thought only my dumb friends were the ones accepting it, but turns out its across the nation. So I dont know if you've got it and deleted it, or was smart and didn?t accept it. Well it goes by (as far as I know) three names. There like "Frog something something blender" "My new photo!" and like "Me and my lesbian friends!". Its a 17kb file, so if some1 in your list tries to send you one the those, DONT ACCEPT! It goes into your list(takes total control, so you cant do anything) and sends itself to EVERY1 in your friends list! And again, you might get this file, and you might not. But it is smart to always be aware. It may also be something like really funny pic or something like that but we have been warned not to get onto MSN messenger.Keep on the lookout for this virus and they said they would have it fixed in a few days.

Okay theres a new virus going around MSN, I thought only my dumb friends were the ones accepting it, but turns out its across the nation. So I dont know if you've got it and deleted it, or was smart and didnt accept it. Well it goes by (as far as I know) three names. There like "Frog something something blender" "My new photo!" and like "Me and my lesbian friends!". Its a 17kb file, so if some1 in your list tries to send you one the those, DONT ACCEPT! It goes into your list(takes total control, so you cant do anything) and sends itself to EVERY1 in your friends list! And again, you might get this file, and you might not. But it is smart to always be aware.

It may also be something like really funny pic or something like that but we have been warned not to get onto MSN messenger.

Keep on the lookout for this virus and they said they would have it fixed in a few days.

58807[/snapback]

Thanks for the information dude :angry:

ya I think its very helpful...I thought there was this email adress that went around and made ur account corrupted but u might be right..btw I dont really like msn but I have to use it as all my m8s go there and all people go there instread of yahoo as msn is always down and the servers are so slow and there are like thousands of viruses and its like a big compe between yahoo and msn as they both made there accounts bigger at the same time which is a bit of a surpriser :angry::blink: and I think yahoo is better as they gave us 100mb in the strating ANYWAYS so lol....sorry for the off topic discussion but ye...thx for the info but there are like two thousands of these viruses going in and out of msn. I think it is because they are not well protected and they have been hacked b4...maybe that guy plans to come bak...that would be cool :ph34r:

I just know when it's a virus but thanks anyway for reminding those who don't. Btw, what does it do? I heard from my friend who had it that it corrupted all his files?

There are several different ones but this one in patucular just totaly takes all controll of your computer. So it would suck bad if you got it.Everyone is saying dont get on msn messager! My freind almost got it he got one of the same pics but he knew what it was and didnt save it so even if your stupid freind saves it YOU WILL GET IT ALSO. Thats one of the manin thing im woried about because all of my freinds are complet idiots so im scared of what might happen.\Just a warning

I accepted the frog one and Norton said it was a virus and disabled it. But untill then I've not accepted any of them. They are all 17kb I think. IT's good to worn everybody about it.

I'm currently using Windows 2003 Server Edition so it seems that some virus don't work at my windows :angry:... it's good... but it is not affecting this MSN virus cause none has ever sent me it... But what does it do with your computer... it takes control, but what does it do?.... I won't accept this file from anyone... 17kb... never! :blink:

well i recive a message the other day but its said Hey check out my new nude picture im with my friend on my bed!!fist of all i dont even know who was the user i acepted him because i think he was one of my friends but notthe only think that u need to do is to close itoh and i remember other day i get click here to get my new buddy icons and it was a link in the message it was from th same user i think he is infected with alot of virus :S :angry:

I recieved the message about something <a website>/omg.pif then something like lol so funny.Lucky I did not accept. I found out later that it is a msn virus. lots of these type of stuff these days.......Trying to be careful on MSn.........-Shackman

It will spread throughout the network as a file that is sent to u by your friend. Therefore, you can get caught by using TrillianThis virus doesn't work on Linux.xboxrulz

I know this is out of order but only thick peopel would accept this. I kind of knew it was a virus because the names of the things were cheasy lmao. It was like "COOr look at her balloons" etc..And some of them I think end in .pif or somthing. What are the effects of it anyways? I remember there use to be the one where when you opened it your msn name was "I've got my period!" lmao!