xisto Community
L3athle

Msn Messenger Virus awful

Thanks for the heads up on the situation. :D I'll be more cautious about keeping an eye open for any suspicious files being shared to me. I noticed Microsoft recently released version 7.0.0816 (which is the newest version) since the slightly older release of 7.0.0813. Does anyone know if the newest release fixes the problem to this virus?

well. heya. its me. my name is tom.. i sorta got the virus a long time ago ^_^ but. it was not on MSN.. it was on AIM. i deleated it. i just want more info on what i could do? anyone help. thanks. ^_^ "you see the ninja. you see a knife. you see him move. you now step into the gates of heaven. enjoy your stay. :lol:"

When my cousin was using my computer she logged in and got the msn virus. At the time the virus was one of the more recent ones. Norton did not detect it and a fix was not available for it. It made me very mad because I had to format my computer.

I've seen this type of virus, but not on MSN.I saw it on AIM and got myself infected and my antivirus couldn't do anything to stop it...

omg, is that you? :S http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (i take the rest out incase people think its funny 2 send it 2 lots of people)thats the 1 i got today and the stupid thing is i KNEW IT WAS A FLIPPING VIRUS i was just so eager 2 know what it did although my friend told me and now msn is basicly *BLEEP*ed tbh so is some other parts of my computer if not all of thisp.s will this problem be sorted or what can i do 2 resolve it :)

Thanks for the info,I'll be aware!Anyway, I don't want to see any of them and I don't accept stuff from people who I don't know of MSN, and i usally know if it is a virus!

DARN! I thought the exact same that it was really my friend sending something and the message was "Hey look at my new pics before I put them onto Space book" I accepted then My msn got messed up :( How do I remove it and what else does it do?-Cherye

Thanks for that helpful information,I don't use MSN messenger that much but one of my best friend do use MSN messenger,I would surely tell to my all friends indeed.This would save the computers and laptops of many.

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)