xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NilsC

Create A Banner... Comments Go Here

I'm not entering in the contest but I'd like to comment. All of your banners are great! I would enter, but I'm currently busy learning some programming. I would just like to wish you all good luck and I can't wait to see who wins. Keep up the good work! :P

Hmm.... this contest should have been closed last month or something... I'm guessing by the no response some banner was chosen from the Xisto side? I want to see the winning banner!

hey, i made this signature

Posted Image

i'm kinda proud of it :lol:

Notice from m^e:
You think this is a joke ??? There are plenty of other forums to go and boast off your signature. Do not make stupid posts on official threads - this is a gross disregard of the forum decorum. You're being warned.
Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

ok , look, i have just create my new , it isn't very good quality , cuz is my first and it made by Paintshop pro !!!i will able to made better when a solve a prob with my Photoshop7 :P ,good look to make yours !!!!

Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)