xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NilsC

Create A Banner... Comments Go Here

Don't say that, friso, as Opaque mentioned, mine are not professional enough! Working on another set now...Hmm, I like your banners, the wording is good, so are the phrases, maybe you should use another font for the big words? I think if you just changed the font for the big words, maybe change the border a bit, it'll look a lot more professional.

yes. :Psaw that. :oabout the font: yes, it does look a bit... clumsy i guess, and clumsy sure isn't professional... :o i'd better start making it better too... :P any suggestion for what (kind of style) font i should best use?

I would try verdana because it is the font Xisto - Web Hosting uses. Or I would use Times New Roman (considered very professional) or Arial because Arial is the most common font accross the board, so for webpages many professionals use it to ensure compatability.

for the big words you mean? i don't really like verdana for big words, but i will give it a fast try. if it works out, i will put them online. :P

errr, sorry but aren't we supposed to make Xisto - Web Hosting.com banners? anyway, they do look nice, not very much of your own work in it, but what you did do yourself looks very nice, so it equals it :) . i agree with chiiyo about the links. :rolleyes:

dream. I really like your banners. i can't decide between your banners and chiiyo's banners. just one note: it's Xisto - Web Hosting, not computinhost. it has absolutely nothin(g) to do with putin so you can put the g there. :) other than that i love them.
dream: very nice graphics (the computers and the fonts) | simplicity through perfection.
chiiyo: very artistic, they attract more.
mine: (i will leave that to others :rolleyes:)

edit: i updated mine too, ^^
please review :)

(click on the smiley)

Notice from jipman:
Posts merged

Thank you for pointing out my spelling error,I don't like your text friso, its a cool idea to put all the pakages onto the banners but the text is rather plain (papyrus i presume?) get some other texts from http://www.dafont.com/de/ and add it in, it well look loads better.I don't like the color schemes but all in all pretty decent work, iuon i liked your first entries better then the second ones (i'm biased against text :rolleyes:)

I liked your banners dream they are really nice and clean, my only suggestion would be instead of having a plain white background maybe put a gradient, becuase that would give it some nice depth and i reckon make it complete.