xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sadas

What Is The Best Brand For Mouses? What mouse do you use...

Which mouse brand is the best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Logitech, altough Microsoft mice are very good too. Both feel well and both have experience on how a good mouse should work. What I don't like about some mice is that the scroll wheel scrolls too smooth. I prefer a mouse with a distinct difference between every scroll, it should clearely 'click' and the distance between 2 'clicks' should be large enough (you see, a mouse isn't just a stupid thing in wich no toughts are put ;) ).So far, I've used a few OLD microsoft mice (serial and PS/2 models), and they were STRONG. I once got so angry I started bashing the mouse on a metal bar and eventualy I cooled off because I couldn't get the mouse destroyed ;) .I've been using my simple cordless logitech mouse (with a ball, not optical) for a long time and I'm very happy about it. I've also had a wired Logitech Mouse (optical), but I rendered that one useless (pressing too hard one the buttons when I get angry wore the buttons out, so now you have to press so hard on them that you get instant-rsi after 15 minutes of work :P ).P.s. I don't have a anger-problem ;)

I just bought my new logitech mouse a few weeks ago, the logitech G5 gaming mouse. All i can say is that it seems perfect, it has one of the best grips i have seen in a while plus with a 2000 dpi and 6 megapixels per second you can reach really high sensitivity levels, speaking of that it has predefined levels of sensitivity when you first get it, 2000, 800 and 400 dpi. You can change them and add more if you wish.Also the mouse comes with a weight control feature. There is a cartridge under the mouse that you can fill with weights (that are included with the mouse) to give the mouse a better feel for you.Nothing much else i need to say but installation was just plug and play (install the stuff off the cd for more advanced options) and it glides very smoothly across nearly every surface (except mirrors).-HellFire

I had the first optical mouse made by Microsoft for 4 years and it worked great until the cord became loose after much abuse. I then had a second one I got free when I purchased MS Office XP and used it until I loaned it out to a cousin and never got it back. Since then I've been using a cheap $10 Ativa optical mouse from Office Depot. Works great, cheap, and is better than Apple's single button mouse or the new mighty mouse. My Dad has one of those might mouses with his new iMac and I hate it! Apple has designed a lot of cool things, but mice have not been one of them. When OSX supported 2-button mouses I just used a regular USB 2-buton with scroll wheel because it's easier to deal with things because Apple mouses looked cool, but I never liked their feel. Especially the ole hockey puck ones. Grrr...those were the worst. Never fit my hand!Apple really should have someone else design their mouse and then just licence out the logo like Microsoft did. The keyboard I use for writing/typing is an old Microsoft USB Natural keyboard with the split keys. I may not like Windows OS, but MS has licensed their name out to some good joysticks, keyboards, mice, and other perphirals.

My logitech laser mouse with two buttons and a wheel has lasted as long as my computer has, which is saying quite a bit. MY computer is used most of the time on games that require heavy mouse movement, and occasionaly after a devastating loss, it gets pounded or thrown around a bit. I don't know much about other mice but I have used a Microsoft mouse and they are nice but not as sleek and smooth. The best mouse brand has to be logitech. They are even pretty cheap as well, which for me is a big + considering it works just as well as an expensive mouse without the price tag.

I like Logitech... my Logitech wireless keyboard came with a wireless mouse, though I don't use it because I hate how it feels. So I use an el-cheapo mouse that came with an el-cheapo keyboard. Works great! ;) It has lasted me 3 years now and I'm happy with it. I'd like a wireless, but all the "good" ones are out of my price range![N]F

The best brand of mouses is probably logitech. They have been around for quite some time that I think that they built a reputable reputation as the worlds most famous mouse accessory company. I have been using logitech mouses probably since my first computer and have never ran into problems with them. They delivered customer satisfaction in their products where I can say that you can trust their products to be of the best quality. But I only say that from my own experience of course others may have a difference in opinion considering their circumstances. But then again if I had to choose on buying the next brand of mouse I wouldnt go no further than logitech.

I'm using a Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000, but I voted for Logitech because their mice are very high quality. I have used both brands and even though the Microsoft mouse I'm using right now in my home is good, the Logitech mouse in the internet cafe I go to feels more sturdy.

mouse configuration depednds more on its configuration and less on its company ,as we all know optical mouse are 10 times more effective rather than the regular scroll mouses ,because scroll mouses have a lot of problems like a lot of dirt gets stuck on the mouse and can create a lot of problems so the only good choice is optical mouse in scroll nouse also the accuracy is comprimised i feel and i found that the small stand that is their in the regular scroll mouse a small spae kept to make the ball roll is a big place for dirt to stick a lot of dirt gets stuck below the scroll mouse for this,obviously if the ac is on then there is no problem otherwise it is a very big broblem to maintain such type of scroll mouse optical mouse are way better than this one because they are damn effective then there is also about this gary guy Gary Gordon hated his mouse. It got dirty. It got stuck. So he built a better one -- creating the sensor behind the first optical mouse. Now all optical mouses use Agilent's innovation, making the particular mechanical mouse seem more like an endangered species. This past December, Agilent announced that it had shipped its 100 millionth optical-mouse sensor since the release of its first one in 1999. What's Gordon working on now? A flying mouse which that can sense where a gestural controller is pointing. optical mouse are better because they have better accuracy and good because no dirt also can get stuck

I have a Genius laser mouse, it do the job, but I know that the logitech gaming mouses are the bests.