xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sadas

What Is The Best Brand For Mouses? What mouse do you use...

Which mouse brand is the best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had Genius mouse few years ago. It was mouse with ball. After some time the left button began to work worse and worse. The ball coused many problems too.I had A4TECH optical mouse too. It was 5 buttons, two wheels mouse :) I thounght that more buttons means better mouse... :( But it was to slow for me. The mouse couldn't respond correctly in my faster arm moves. More of that, after some time the cord lost contact somewhere.Next is logitech... ;)

I don't see how different mice are any better than one another. Unless you're a huge nut about ergonomics and stuff, they're all the same. Every mouse I've ever owned has done me good, only reason I ever bought a new one was because I was sick and tired of dust getting on the mouse ball and interfering with the cursor movement. So I went out and bought myself the cheapest optical mouse I could find, and in the shop I was at at the time, it just happened to be a Microsoft. I've had it for over 2 years now at least, probably even 3 and it still looks brand new and does the job just the same. All I need in a mouse is an optical, 2 button wheel mouse. Very standard mouse these days, I don't need one that has a hundred extra buttons on it to assist my web browsing, that just seems silly to me. And I also would not want a cordless mouse, I just think it's a ridiculous idea. I hardly recognise that the cord is there all the time anyway, so why would I want to bother with a mouse that needs to have batteries replaced with every 10 hours of use. And who sits at the other side of their room using their mouse anyway? It's not like the cord isn't long enough or anything. Just my preference anyway, replacing batteries all the time would be such a hassle.So anyway I voted Microsoft, but only because that happens to be the brand of mouse I own at the moment.

Well JimBeam,THe Accuracy of optical mouses these days are all good enough for general use, however, gamers do need more accuracy and speed from their mouses, hence the expensive owns.

i think best brand for a mouse it's Logitech, but i've voted for Microsoft 'cause now i'm appreciating the quality of his Trackball Optical device, it's really good, i'm using it from 2 years ago and it is as the day i bought it. better than all mouse i've changed in all this years. i hate Microsoft's software but i like his devices very much :)

i guess it depends on how much you use the computer and for what purpouse you use it to say that you sence the difference between a mouse and another !i find of no wonder the fact that people that stay 1 hour in front of the computer each day and use it for chatting and listening to music don't sence the difference between mouses ! i also find completly normal that a person that plays a lot of FPS and RPG's or people that use the mouse for desiging and computer art sence the smallest differences ! i play a lot, i surf a lot and i also try to learn some Photoshop... and i sence huggge differences between mouses... and my favorite brand is Logitech... i own a MX500 series, it is not cordless, but it is optical, and it's very precise (it has 2 optical sensors)... but the thing i like about logitech mouses are the materials used... they are great !

Logitech's my favorite brand. I did, however, have a Microsoft Optical thingy that I only paid 10 bucks for (I love going-out-of-business sales) that worked really well for over a year before I switched to a notebook computer.Now I'm using a Targus Mini optical mouse, which is really sweet. It's about three inches long, has a scroll wheel in the middle, and connects to the USB port. It was worth twenty bucks.

Microsoft mice usually work very well.Logitech mice go above and beyond.That about sums up my views really. I've had a few of each brand, and the M$ mice are always fairly decent mice with no real faults, but they are never amazing. My Logitech mx510 is awesome and was fairly cheap, and is the best performing mouse I've used. Logitech mice just seem to last forever and are a step up above other mice. There is nothing wrong with microsoft ones, there is just more good (imo) about the logi's

The only time i would care about mice is when im gaming, when it is critical if you are playing in a tournament.Anyways my mouse is a labtec one.. after about 2 years of use the battery compartment lid is starting to break, that is very annoying. It is optical and wireless.Later on i am planning to get a logitech mouse, the best one i can get here (which is around $150 australian dollars).

I would vote for logitech because it has never let me down thus far. I have been using logitech mouses since the longest I can remember ever owning a computer. I also have tried and used other brand of mouses and other mouses just dont compare. Because it delievers a comfortable feel and very accurate response to my movements.Being that logitech specializes in mouses for a very long time I would have to support what I believe as the most reliable mouse brand out there in the market right now. Sure we have these more technical brands that offer certain features for things such as gaming and other things. But logitech is the all around best mouse to be used for your home computer.

logitech is the best brand for mouses... of all kinds.. for gaming, for home use, for office use ! they are a class above all others, but this will reflect in the cost of the products... if you don't have the money or don't want to spend that much on a mouse... buy an a4tech... but they are not that resistant, and not that accurate, but they are cheap... smyke

Im mostly using Genius Stuff!!and mostly using Genius mice, its perfect working and perfect for specialty work, for example design, programming, entertiment and ect...at the moment im using 2 diffrent models:1- Genius Wireless SmartScroll- mostly for entertiment2- Genius Optical with high dpi- mostly for programming and design

Edited by Aka_Bar (see edit history)

Hasn't any1 ever heard of "Razor"!!!its like one of the most premier mouse brands in australia and i dont even think its an australian brand.Any way ive got a 1600 dpi Razor krait, it is the most sensitive mouse ive ever used and has massive presision!im surprised no one has a dimond back or copper head because there the best mice ive ever seen, but alas i couldnt affor one ;)