xisto Community
szupie

Secret Behind Your Nick/User Names Where did they come from?

jet.. I've been Jet (or Jette) for as long as I can remember (which isn't actually that long). Jet was my first ever and still most loved RP character, and then i started writing and put her into my stories.. Oh, and my name is Remira-Jet.

Mines Probley the easiest one picked. My Clan (for CS) name used to be RedDragon and my best friends (JAcob) Was BlueDragon (We were the sopposedily immortal dragons until we joined a clan with people 3times better than bouth of us combined, soon I started using a Scout only (For those of you who don't play the game a scout is a non-noob sniper rifle) and my friend Jacob started using the M(avrick)14 Jacob started to be called the DarkSlayer (Bcause we didn't have the immortal dragon title anymore and his gun was dark and he allways picked the guy who was wearing the darkest cloths) and I was named SSK (Or SharpShotKilla which later on someone started calling me an agent because I would sneak up behind almost everyone and get a sneak attack head shot which ended in me calling myself killer008 but no one liked that so they called me the nemisis in GoldenEye which happened to be 007) and the R came from my name after killer008 was taken in a game I just put the R at the end of it and Vuala, As for DarkSlayer, he decided to become DarkDragon (and for RPG games he uses DarkDragon, BlueDragon, Dragonice, Dragonspit, and a whole lot more. I still will occasionaly use RedDragon for some games too) Im of course in the ~ clan We Are CAL players for all who don't know CAL is CYBERATHLETIC AMATURE LEAGUE which holds the best-of-the-best Cs players there are, we are all split up in the whole group, we have 4 CAL-I which are the most 1337 out of everyone, they can kill get headshots without trying. (Once a one of our players was going against 5 players of ~ by him self and he took us all out without reloading, and without using more than 6 bullets.) Thats how good they are. I'm probaly one of the worst on there.{EDIT} WOOPS I had the killer008 but no one liked that so they called me the nemisis in GoldenEye which happened to be 007) mixed up I had my name as killer007 but it didn't feel right to me :P

I go by the name MajesticTreeFrog, as you can probably guess. The name comes from a few factors. Its first use was totally random, as a way of mocking a friend I was playing in Q3. I jumped around the map all the time, causing him to miss a good number of shots. He yelled, "Stop that!" and I replied, completely out of the blue, "You cannot defeat me for I leap like the Majestic Tree Frog!". Who the hell knows where that came from. Anyway, fast forward for a bit. I listen to this talk show thing about the goth subculture. The female goth subculture in particular. In it, the author of some book on the subject talked about how the best goths wear pink, not black. This is because it is much harder and thus much more impressive to look dark, morbid, and depressing wearing pink than black. So, getting to it. When I decided I wanted a permantent name to use in online gaming(For natural selection Clan use, specifically), I had to make a choice. I chose MajesticTreeFrog for a couple reasons. 1. It was neat and original and random. 2. It was very distinctive. 3. It was a pink goth name. A lot of people online use names like RapidFyre or DeathTrappa or some such mocho thing. It is supposed to strike fear into the hearts of the opposition or some such. But striking fear into the hearts of enemies while being named MajesticTreeFrog, now THAT is impressive. So I used it. And I kept on using it.

Well, there is a dual reason that my nickname is KitKat. I had to choose a nickname 3 years ago for a university event, and this was a problem for me, since I've never had a nickname in my life. This was before I had my own computer (yes, I survived one and a half years of university without my own computer if you can believe that) so I didn't even have an online alias. So, the first reason for the name KitKat is pretty straightforward. I like cats. I think they're the best pets ever, and my ideal day at home is to be curled up beside the fire with a cat on my lap and a good book. The second reason is a little more strange. If you ever look at your receipt when you buy a regular KitKat, some stores list it as 'KitKat 4 finger' to differentiate from the different kinds of KitKats. Owing to a run-in with some farm machinery when I was 2 years old, I'm missing my pinky finger on my left hand, therefore only having 4 fingers on that hand. So KitKat seems to suit me well, and is the nickname I use for everything now. :P

Mine's really quite simple lol. If anyone watches the very funny South Park then you might remember the episode a while ago with "Officer Cartman". Cartman, the fat obnoxious kid on the show, becomes a police officer after the only one in town is fired because he can't read. Cartman being only like 9 is of course a strange type for an officer but he manages by yelling "respect my authority" and beating people in the legs with his police club. It's very funny if anyone's seen it. Yeah, that's about it.

My name Teal Tiger is something I've used for a long time. My Initials are TT and I am a Tiger on the Chinese Zodiac. Teal is a pretty cool color and it goes really good with tiger so i chose teal tiger. the name got immortalized when i was at this one lake and a few people (that later became friends) were riding a bike and it was a teal low rider bike that was out of the 70's and they had named it the "teal tiger", insane coinsidence. so i love the name, i also use it on xbox live.

My name comes from the fantasy novel "The Nightfox, The New Beginning" I am writing and because I am a computer tech. the PC Asst was added by friends I have helped online.I also have been known as the Rougefox because I visit so many forums/places on the net, its hard to keep track of me. :(So thats about it. LatersNightfox PC Asst at your service.

Ah...Counter strike. I haven't played that game forever. Very good game though. And yes, the bots.... So fun to kill but multiplayer is always way better. We used to have competitions at this internet cafe. Those were the good ole days :( .......

Ah...Counter strike. I haven't played that game forever. Very good game though. And yes, the bots.... So fun to kill but multiplayer is always way better. We used to have competitions at this internet cafe. Those were the good ole days  :( .......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I've somehow manage to get back to it, after promising to myself that wouldnt touch it again.

The orgin of my nick was that I was playing counter strike and thinking to myself, "I need a new nick". Then, as I was connecting to a server, I see this advertisement. It says No Quoue on downloads. This text was spaced over two lines with downloads being the only word on the second line.So I take the first letter in No, thats a N. Then the first in Quoe, so its Nq. And then I took the last word, on, so it turned out Nqon. Thats basicly it, now I've used it for almost 3 years.

About a year and a half ago I decided to make a new screenname and I put a lot of thought into it.I was in love with a bank called Kottonmouth Kings; aka KMK.Their logo looks something like this.. >|M|<See how it is symmetrical?Well I made my screenname dXb because it also looks symmetrical.dXbkMkdXb then I just changed it to LAUREN because that is my name.That is how I got my screen name.My nick name is Terrets and I got it from one time I was on drugs {X} and I was a loud mouth like no other..The same person after two years gave me the nickname LAGTASTIC...Pretty self-explanitory.My name is LOVELK because of a leadership class I took and we had to pick a natureous tribal name.My first raver name was ILOVEYOU :( which is hella gay even tho the girl was so cute that gave it to me.Im going to change it to LOVELK. :D PLUR:D dXbLauReNdXb :P

I think this is how it goes:My real name is Alex, so I shortened it (Al) and then I thought up something that's (sorta) meaningful and that rhymed (Pal). Put it all together and you get "AlPal". Ta Da!- AlPal