xisto Community
iGuest

Do You Think "aliens" Exist? aliens, alien autopsy, alien conspiracy

I dont think they are the kind of aliens we imagine them to be(you know what im talking about, the bug eyed/green/short creatures with huge heads, flying discs and weird beamer light guns)but there has to be some sort of life out there, i mean think about it, the universe is hugewe have life because of a couple of things, 1) we have a sun2) we have a good distance from the sun, thus we are not all ice.. WE HAVE WATER3) and ofcourse the little layer around the earth hahaThe sun is a star so i cannot imagine there not being another star somewhere out there that has planets around it.. and possibly has life in it. Sure, if you buy evolution then you would know those humans or living things on that "earth" are going to be a little different than us, maybe a bit more behind or more ahead discovery/technology wise, and maybe not quite exact replicas of our populationbut you get the idea

Nope Alien's dont exist. There has and is been a hunt for living things in other planets, NASA has been doing this for years, but still nothing is to be found. Some one who wakes up from his dreams and just goes and tells what he had seen in his/ her dreams. He must have see some figure which does not seem to be a human being, so he terms that he saw an alien, in addition to this he adds up, " I really saw it " and he omits " in my dream " so people just take these kinds of information and they say Aliens exist. I DONT BELIEVE in aliens, if some one see one , please let me know . . and tell me what else you saw in that dream ;)

I don't think anyone can say with absolute certainty whether aliens exist or not.Firstly, its possible that there is life somewhere in our mega-huge and voluptuous galaxy...you have to understand how bit this universe really is...its freaking huge guys so there may be life elsewhere.BUt lets not get caught up in thinking that there may be humans just like us somewhere and one day will discover the tech or whatever they may call it and come here. that's not likely to happen.If any living organism makes it here, it will be more powerful and advanced in thinking way better than us and I don't think it would even consider waging a war against us. never!I do hope aliens exist though...I'm all for a little fun and anything scientific tickles me! lol

Hi!I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread, especially since the thread was merged with older threads while I was reading it (or is it the pager that only shows three pages?).Aliens do exist. I know I will attract a lot of criticism for having said that, but I am pretty sure that aliens do exist - we have got evidence for the presence of aliens too. Now, for those of you who do believe that aliens exist may find this to be a let-down, but aliens are mostly the bacteria that are out there. Bacteria has been found in meteorites that fell to the earth and has been believed to have been picked up by the meteorites while in space.While it may be likely that more complex forms of aliens do exist, it is probabilistically possible, but it is not very likely. Having all of the elements necessary of life may lead to simpler prokaryotic life forms, but for eukaryotes to develop takes a long long time for evolution to occur in the manner that it did and appropriate conditions for the evolved species to keep evolving as it develops specialized organ systems and the ability to walk on land.Will aliens have the technology to travel all the way to earth and wage war? It is quite unlikely that whatever is out there would be able to survive long enough to make it all the way to earth, considering the light years of distance that separates galaxies and stars. If someone did manage to tell apart radio signals generated by celestial bodies from those of our own, they would not be able to make it all the way to earth in their life time. A possible means of traveling the distance would be to have a clan set off and go through several generations while still being able to sustain themselves in terms of food production and replenishing oxygen.

yeah i think life does exist on other locations than the earth too.... in what form bacterial, amphibian, complex mammals or something even beyond to which we still haven't evolved to...... but one thing i dont necessarily agree to the fact all of them advanced ones are out there trying to locate us to colonise or partner with us.... I think this attitude and trait of meddling with others and their issues is very uniquely human in nature... I have not come across anything from the plant or the animal kingdom which has that.... No... everything lives in symbiosis... except for us (and a few other viruses and parasites, but trust me they cause exponentially less damage than usPosted Image) so no I dont think other life forms elsewhere should depict these traits just because we do.... we have problem of unnecessarily and I mean absolutely unnecessarily meddling into other's affairs..... We love making changes to it... it helps us fulfill our fantasy of becoming Gods....

I wont be surprised if there are higher intelligent lifeforms out there who already know of our existence and obviously the very first thing their higher intelligence is going to tell them is to Avoid any contact.... probably they would have even developed technology so that any signals coming from earth just bounce away.... you never know .. maybe they are living in a fear of constant infection... its called the human disease..... maybe the aliens returning from earth expeditions are quarantined the moment they land just to ensure they are not infected by the human disease...Posted Image....

but this is the interesting part when it comes to Us, we rule (abuse & exploit) whatever we consider inferior physically or mentally, including humans themselves but when it comes to an intelligence higher than us we want them to make civilised contact with us, talk to us so that we can, due to our great generosity can let them cohabit 'our' planet...... Yeah, Right!!!!!!!!!!

There is life out there, it doesnt care about us i think we should be doing the same.... lets try to live in peace with our own earthlings the lesser intelligent (i know thats impossible, thats why I used TRY) first which we can see, know it exists and are sharing their home with us.... then maybe we can spare sometime to think about another earth in another solar system in another galaxy in another universe....Posted Image

Our understanding about Aliens has been polished by movies and media. We think aliens need to be EVIL looking and because they have greater technology than us, they will try to enslave us. I really disagree to this. Please consider these points :-

We are talking about an entire Planet here, not a kingdom to be captured.

The distance to be traveled is measured in Light Years. Distance traveled by light in 1 year.

We have no Idea about LIFE-SPAN of alien-life (if it exists outside Earth)

I think they will send a POD or DRONE to observe us first. So our satellites should detect them.

Secondly, Are there aliens that can travel in space without machines?

Are there any species on Earth that are actually Aliens? which came from other planet and now choose Earth to live in.

Is it possible that, Some humans on Earth are already in touch with aliens and communicating with us or our Government?

Why Humans are searching Aliens Outside Earth? What if they are at the deeep trench where humans have not reached or Under the EARTH (like Zion in Matrix?) :)

Are the Pyramids pointing to certain Alien locations?

Is the Mystery of Bermuda triangle have anything to do with Aliens?

Even if any alien race is even 10,000 years ahead in technology (forget light years)...I m sure, they will have more respect to LiFe than us because it shows that they are simply UNITED as a Specie, unlike us. :-)

Na, Aliens did not exist. Every thing is a fiction or i would say some of our ancestors had heights of nightmares. Big dragon flies !! etc. Probably they would have tortured a small dragon fly out in the fields and they get a Big Dragon fly in their nightmares. and on the following day they get up from bed and say, Im sure i say an Alien the previous night. I Dont belive man !! Nothing is proved till now. None of our science books talks about Aliens. All we hear from others is "They say that Aliens exist". None say, I have seen an Alien and they exist. So i strongly disagree.And im quite sure if that is true, Those Discovery channel and National Geographic channels would not be silent till now. So Aliens are just for story books, Cartoons, and more than that to make an Indian kid take his food properly, they say to the kid, take your food else that Alien uncle is gonna swallow you lol. .. lol

Are there any species on Earth that are actually Aliens? which came from other planet and now choose Earth to live in.

CHINESE!!!! hairless bodies, Those EYES... cmon dont tell me nobody noticed... they eat everything that moves - walk, fly, swim, crawl, float, slither..... now how many human species can claim thatPosted Image

I think they will send a POD or DRONE to observe us first. So our satellites should detect them.

maybe they did, steve jobs came across it made it iPOD.. maybe they even have a technology transfer agreement... probably thats how they make their ends meet....

It depends on what you mean by aliens. I believe that there is life out there besides Earth but if you are talking about those stereotypical green people with deformed, ugly eyes then I a little skeptical. I do not believe that we could find out anytime in our generation. I don't think we can find out how to travel through space at a fast-enough speed to travel to other galaxies/solar systems and still keep incontact with Earth. As no9t9 said (about five years ago :P), it would take four years just to travel to the closest star (Alpha Centauri) at light speed! We surely cannot develop that kind of technology in our generation.