xisto Community
lordofthecynics

Member Levels what are they and how do they work?

At that time I don't think there was (this is a old thread) but as the site got older the members post counts got higher and new member levels were made to go with it. At least thats what I would imagine happened. Eirther that or they didn't know about the other levels because no one at that time has reached them.

I didn't see the date of the topic......I usually look at the topic and answer.

Title, Minimum Post count, # of tick marks

Newbie, 0 *

Newbie [Level 1], 10, *

Newbie [Level 2], 25, **

Newbie [Level 3], 40, ***

Member [Level 1], 50, ****

Member [Level 2], 75, *****

Member [Level 3], 90, ******

Advanced Member, 100, *******

Premium Member, 150, ********

Super Member, 200, *********

This is the member levels and at what post count you receive them. :)

Nils

Nils,

Thank you very much for your detailed informaition.

It will serve us much.

Newbie, 0 *

Newbie [Level 1], 10, *

Newbie [Level 2], 25, **

This is the member levels and at what post count you receive them. Posted Image

Nils

I think this will be easy to get to. Ill make it there in no time, because I just joined yesterday, and have like 30+ posts by now. Not to mention that they're not spam, but REAL posts which gives me myCENTS at the same time ^^

Well this was an interesting thread to read. It's funny seeing so many familiar faces so to speak mentioning how hard it would be to get to a certain number of posts. From since they've written that to today, many of the people have gone well beyond that number they spoke of. It's funny how fast the posts can start to add up in these forums. I never would have guessed that I'd posted this much, but hey, when you've got a forum filled with lots of great things to talk about, then I suppose it's not that hard to reach crazy numbers after all. And by crazy, I shouldn't be one to talk since there are so many more people with more posts than I have.I think it would be cool to have more rankings though for the people that have gone well past 200 posts... then again, since this is sort of an old thread, maybe those numbers don't mean too much anymore. I'd be curious to see an updated list of the rankings.Edit: They must have changed it though since it says I'm a privileged member next to my name, and I'm at 600+ posts. Not sure where that ranking starts though.

Edited by midnightvamp (see edit history)

I'm a privileged member next to my name, and I'm at 600+ posts. Not sure where that ranking starts though.

500 posts is the level for Privileged and it allows you to add a Custom message into your Posting box. See your Control Panel > Edit Profile.

Ah hah... so at 500 posts you get the "privilege" to make a custom message. It's all suddenly falling into place here :) Thanks for letting me know. Now I just have to come up with something really cool to say there XD

saint michael has over 6000 posts now. no one is going to be able to stop him! soon enough he'll be at like 10 000 posts. its cool how you can make a custom ranking once you reach 500 posts. that rocks!

I've seen a couple of forum posters with over 700 posts to their credit, and I see the "Privileged Member" title. Perhaps we ought to create a web page with an updated list of ranks? Maintaining everything on the forums makes it a little difficult to find, especially as a new member to the forum (although I admit that on posting an introduction, we do see a reply with links to the FAQs).

Newbie, 0 *

Newbie [Level 1], 10, *

Newbie [Level 2], 25, **

This is the member levels and at what post count you receive them. Posted Image

Nils

I may be pretty new here but I think that is an excellent idea. Has it been implemented yet? And if so where would the link to it be? I;m all for ways to keep track of who's who so to speak on the ranks:)

I've seen a couple of forum posters with over 700 posts to their credit, and I see the "Privileged Member" title. Perhaps we ought to create a web page with an updated list of ranks? Maintaining everything on the forums makes it a little difficult to find, especially as a new member to the forum (although I admit that on posting an introduction, we do see a reply with links to the FAQs).

How many posts do you need to do to be able to change your avatar?I read all the way through but just wasn't sure. Thanx!

Your avatar can be changed at any time, regardless of your post count. At the top right of any forum page, click the My Controls link (or click here). On the left hand side, under Personal Profile, click the Edit Avatar Settings link. You can then select a default avatar from one of the galleries, provide a link to one online or upload one from your PC.

At one time I had reached Level 4 (I think I was a Newbie, though) and now I'm a Level 1 Member. Does it go up and down, or what? Maybe I missed the point...

Thanks for posting.You have pointed out my confusion. Now I make it clear. Sounds I will go to advanced member :angel: And I will try my best and post something useful.

great information in this topic, thanks to the author. i really wandering about what are the levels and what are the advantages. for me, i am very proud to become a premium member after about three months. i really love my membership here changing from level to another and i am looking for the day i can reach one of the high levels here and choose my own user name.

lol...245 posts after about 3 months, at a average of 2 posts a day. ;) Im a super member now but whats the level after that?