xisto Community
lordofthecynics

Member Levels what are they and how do they work?

It's fill, and a way of keeping the competitive spirit up ;) You can look at it as an avatar, or a signature file it's something to fill space.

Ranking and reputation, its a way to feel you met a goal ;)

I was going to add some more user levels: :P

Out of Control, 500, **********

Way out of Control, 750, ***********

Uncontrolled, 1250, ************

Need a Life, 2000, *************

I think it would be a challeng to "Need a Life"

Nils

57954[/snapback]

they sound good although i dont think anybody could rreach 2000 in a hurry may take a couple of years to but if you want to make them go ahed it sounds good and funny

Of course, if you change your user title, you'll never see that. But you'll still see the little boxes. It's not too hard to reach 200. With some effort and good posts, you'll make it :(

57711[/snapback]

How do you change your user title? I never noticed that feature anywhere in the User Control Panel. And the little boxes that you mentioned are really just asterisk characters.

I think that the Member levels for 1000 posts will be held by only the admins because they are only people who do a lot of posting here. (Its really hard to be an admin.) Other members will take years to attain those levels.

I can't wait to get to 500 so that i can user title. I think i wil change it to "Trap 17 King" or "King of Trap 17"haha

Saint Mike has around 3950 posts and hasn't been a member for quite two years yet.That averages about 6 posts per day over 23 months. Lots of posting.I'd say that would make him King of the Trap?

Saint Mike has around 3950 posts and hasn't been a member for quite two years yet.That averages about 6 posts per day over 23 months. Lots of posting.
I'd say that would make him King of the Trap?

Everybody knows he's the King of the Trap, no questions asked.

Well... actually, he'd be more like the Prince of the Trap - OpaQue would be King 'cos he started Xisto!

No doubt, Saint Michael has the highest number of posts but Buff and haslip are catching up. I guess we should have a competition to see who can post the most in a week or something. The winner??? What do you guys say :XD:

Title, Minimum Post count, # of tick marks Newbie, 0 *
Newbie [Level 1], 10, *
Newbie [Level 2], 25, **
Newbie [Level 3], 40, ***
Member [Level 1], 50, ****
Member [Level 2], 75, *****
Member [Level 3], 90, ******
Advanced Member, 100, *******
Premium Member, 150, ********
Super Member, 200, *********

This is the member levels and at what post count you receive them.

Nils

Isn't there more?

Isn't there more?

At that time I don't think there was (this is a old thread) but as the site got older the members post counts got higher and new member levels were made to go with it. At least thats what I would imagine happened. Eirther that or they didn't know about the other levels because no one at that time has reached them.