xisto Community
lordofthecynics

Member Levels what are they and how do they work?

ya once you hit 50 posts you become a member and your level starts from 1 but this is member level 1 so its higher than the other ones before, the more your posts grows the higher the level will go.

May I know what is the maximum level for a member?I have 150++ post by now and my level is Premium Member....Does that still go higher?Thank you for answering my silly curiousity... :D

i believe the highest you can go to is 'super member' and i think you need 200 posts for that level. hope that answers your question.

Title, Minimum Post count, # of tick marks

Newbie, 0 *

Newbie [Level 1], 10, *

Newbie [Level 2], 25, **

Newbie [Level 3], 40, ***

Member [Level 1], 50, ****

Member [Level 2], 75, *****

Member [Level 3], 90, ******

Advanced Member, 100, *******

Premium Member, 150, ********

Super Member, 200, *********

This is the member levels and at what post count you receive them. :D

Nils

Of course, if you change your user title, you'll never see that. But you'll still see the little boxes. It's not too hard to reach 200. With some effort and good posts, you'll make it :angry:

Wow! That's quite a few member levels! I'm almost at 100 posts...I'm going to go for at least 150. I know I'll EVENTUALLY make it that high, but still. I'd like to get there sooner. I didn't know that there was a different level above Premium Member.

It's fill, and a way of keeping the competitive spirit up :angry: You can look at it as an avatar, or a signature file it's something to fill space.

Ranking and reputation, its a way to feel you met a goal :blink:

I was going to add some more user levels: :ph34r:

Out of Control, 500, **********

Way out of Control, 750, ***********

Uncontrolled, 1250, ************

Need a Life, 2000, *************

I think it would be a challeng to "Need a Life"

Nils

Don't do need a life! Make it special... After super member, bronze member (300), silver member (500), gold member (700), Platinuim member (1000), Trapped (1500)Who can get trapped first? The first 17 people get a prize of 500 mb of bandwidthI'm kidding. (it could happen though :angry:)

HA HA HAWhen this topic was posted I'm pretty sure no one really thought anyone would reach that high. Well as we all know we have two members that surpassed the 2K mark (well into 2300's) and two other members who are between 1900's and 1000's. So, the question is will the naming of high post members continue? Why not give them a member level name of their own, such as "The League of their own" or "The Class Act" -_- How about "You can't touch this", "Too High" or "Trap Senior"?

Heh, it's sometimes a bit surprising. I remember when BuffaloHELP and I registered in Xisto in almost the same time... I mean, only days difference. I also remember getting more posts than him.Then he became a mod, and was busy... LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF POSTS HE HAS NOW! :) I'm left in the dust... (I only had a lot of time before because it was vacation, but...)Good job BuffaloHELP. :D

Since I joined Trap 17 in early April this year, I started posting on an average of about 6 posts a day, but then gradually dropped as summer vacation rolled around. Still I can't believe I've already managed to make more than 500 posts in that short span of time. The reward is that I - along with other members who passed this milestone - can customize their member title. The silver, gold, platinum levels are a great idea, though. ..or something like Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, Master, Supreme Master. Failiing that, maybe use characters from RPGs. It'll still take me a while before I get "Trapped" :)