xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ? free online rpg

The are so many RPG and MMORPG games out there, but here are the ones that me and most of the people on my school play:1. World of Warcraft2. Runescape3. Kings of Chaos4. Dark Throne5. MediwarIf anby of you haven't heard of these then I strongly recomend that you try these out because they are really good.! :huh:

cool i sign up to this battle on thing if you can help me out then please do. My name on it will bne JohnNitro. I see a lot of games but what are the link to them. I like to check out new games, but sometime the games suck and that a let down. So if the people that posted games can also post links that would help me out. Also can you talk about the game the good and the bad and so helpful hint for me so I can get a good head start in the game.

yeah its fun but some quest are hard but thank goodness for the guides you can find online, they helped me do a few I counldnt figure out. I like text based one too so I play both 3d and text games. Im JohnNitro on Runescape incase you ever see me. Say hi :)

Runescape looks nice but i'm down with maplestory [http://www.nexon.net/] Its a free MMORPG but 2D =p Its got lots of quests and many items to be baught in the game. Also another good free game is Americas Army [https://www.americasarmy.com/] Its like a simulator FPS because the movements are very sensetive. I'm planning to buy guildwars which you have to buy BUT Free to play online =)

I tried registrating but it wouldnt let me something about my ip, but I think i figured it out but when I when to look if I could register it is not available because they are updating and a new version is coming out so that sucked lol ,but I hope I can play it because I really want to. So when the new version comes out Ill try to be there and register and download *B) hoep to see ou there and hope Im there lol. So anyways what the deall are they any new things out there.

i used to play conquer online and X-Kings ... X-kings is text based and conquer is an RPG... gi get bored from these though, not my favourite genre of game.. but quite cool for a bit of fun here and then... you have to keep playing though or ytour levels drop behind everyone else which i find is quite annoying, its likea pressure to play and i dont like that... i see gaming as a way out and not a way of life

I have only played RuneScape, i'm not really one for games, so I usually just do other things. I have been palying DarkThrone which isn't really a game, it's just a click this, click that game. Not much fun, but it fills about 3 minutes of your day.

once you find a game that is addictive youll like online games Ive played x-kings but did no tliek it so I stoped playing it. Hopefully you might find a good game. Playing a online game is just a way to make friends and enjoy yourself while trying to complete quest and defeat monsters.

Hi everyone, i'm just doin some Pre Grand Opening Server advertising... do you wana be one of the
strongest on a brand new fresh server, wana help the community grow and be a big part in
everythin that get's implemented and have a say in where the server is heading then this is the
server for you...(note if you want a level 99 char without any effort it's not gona happen this server
is designed to be a fun entertaining yet challenging exsperience..)

Info about this new server:

Grand Opening : Mid April, keep checking the site for info on when it's gona open to the public
Name : Sneaky Ro (run off sakray 0117)
Server Run On : Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz with Hyper Threading, 1G Corsair Ram, Dedicated
Bandwidth : Very Fast DSL
Rates : 10x base exp, 10x job exp, 6x drops
Levels : Max Base 255, Max Job 90, Stat 200
Bug's : This is a 100% bug free server(been through 6 month's testing already)

All advanced class's, new town's have been implemented and so many custom sprites and improvements
that you will be exstreamly entertained, woe will be added in when there's enough ppl to
sustain a good hard fight. Many custom events and the GM's are very friendly and helpful.
If you would like to pre register, Bookmark our page and get everythin you need for the Grand Opening
then please goto this link ^^

http://www.socialro.com

Thanks everyone that has supported me through the most desert combing like testing ^^

From Sneaky Ro GM Team

??? im lost what this game your advertising is it a game you made or is it just a sever. I wouldnt mind joining up I look game like ragnk, but Ive never played only seen the screenshots, anyways I would love to be a part, so what do I do just get the game and then join your server or how???

The MMO that I ply the most is Anarchy Online, which offers their basic game for free (currently). It is only their expansions that have a fee, and start the monthly charge. I liked the storyline, and the gameplay enough to warrant spending the extra money per month to actually pay for a game. Currently I am interested in D&D Online, but leery of trying something new. Anyone out there play it and can give a review?