xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ? free online rpg

I've heard of runescape and all of the sites that have been mentioned in this topic, but I've never been to them or signed up for them. I usually play at pokemon rpgs or I go to freegameaccess.com and play some games there. But that's the most I do.

The free mmorpg's that I currently play are Maple Story and Gun Bound, both are pretty entertaining games to play when you are subtantially bored with your day. Maple Story though, is a very unfriendly level grinding game, so if you have the patience than you can probably try it out, the characters in there are pretty hilarious and moves are pretty satisfying, giving the fact that it is a 2d mmorpg. On the other hand some really good mmorpgs to try are Guild Wars, and Lineage 2. I personally prefer Lineage 2 because of the freedom that it offers the player when you are hitting a opposing npc it seems like it gives more of an impact animation. While guild wars is pretty much a communcation game, without communication your experiance in that game can be rather frustrating.

I've heard of runescape and all of the sites that have been mentioned in this topic, but I've never been to them or signed up for them. I usually play at pokemon rpgs or I go to freegameaccess.com and play some games there. But that's the most I do.

Dude how old are you!? Playing pokemon? That's pretty old. Oh yeah and how come you've never heard of the more popular games like MU Online, Gun Bound, and Runescape? just from seeing this post I think you need to stop playing in freegameaccess.com and go to Arcadepod.com. I think that's the best place to go to.

lol, there is nothing wrong with pokemon I play that sometimes. But I havent played for a long time now. Butsy with work. There is a really good looking game I saw at e-games.com Its called knight somthing cant remember the name but, I remember that it looked good from the screenshots. I didnt have enough power( I didnt meet the min req) to play it so that sucked but Im going to get a pc sometime in the future in a few months I hope. So then I will be able to play all the games I want and give reviews and help filter out the weak from the strong. And hopefully Ill be finished with my game sometime this year so look out for that.

I used to like runescape quite a bit. The community kinda sucks though. Every once in a while you'll find a really nice and helpful person, but most of them are just little kids that have recently learned the word "noob" and are intent on blurting it out every five minutes to try to sound knowledgeable. Planeshift was cool while it still worked for macs. People hardly spoke on it for some reason, but the ones that did where pretty cool. Everquest was nice but costly and very very slow. The respawning at the hometown became tiresome and it took forever just to make a few gold and to level up. Dofus is cute but also a bit boring, not enough features, but it is on flash so it's impressive enough. Gaia online would seem more appealing to me if I where a little less intelligent, and could get around the spam bombardment and dare I say it; "nerds". I myself am a nerd, but most of gaia's population is just rediculously "OMFG ROFL I WANT TO SEE AERIS NAKID LEMME GOOOOOOGLE!!!!11one" and "I'll take the clothes off of my avatar if you pay me some gold". so it's a shame. too big. I like that there is an increase in the number of amateur rpg's, but I also get jealous as a game programmer >.>

I used to play runescape for over a year and then quit because Jagex (companuy that made runescape) accused me of cheating, when I didn't. All my appeals were rejected.I treid a few games including MU Online but didn't find it that interesting. Runescape is way better than 99% of the online games except the graphics are off the mark. The good gameplay makes up for it.

I completely understand what your saying about runescape. When I firsted started thats all I would read noob and then someone helped me out. Im not that high lvl but when I log on I try to help anyone that ask, not that I know much but I can help the new player with armor thats about all I can do. :P I really want to make a good game that envelopes you into the story and keeps you interested in playing. Its only me and one other person making it so I know it will take some time but I know it will be a worth playing game.

Love anarchy online :D would probaly be stuck on EVE online.. but there p2p is way to expensive so no eve for me :P EVE online is the only game i consider to pay for if it werent that expensive

I love the text based ones but once I get a decent pc I can play the cool 3d online games :D what that game you mentioned about anyways. Do you play anyothers besides that?