xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ? free online rpg

Anarchy Online was put the original game for free on their site (http://www.anarchy-online.com/) until sometime next year (you still get to keep your free account after that time) with no client cost and no subscription fee. You will have to download either their 'lite' client (700-800mb) or their 'full' client (1.2-1.3gig) to play and you will have to register. Yuo will not be required to input any payment details at all. Because of it's size it is a definite no for no broadband users. I think that kind of destroys the point of Runescape. Even if you're not looking to become a regular member it might be worth a look if you have the time to download it. I haven't played it yet so I can't comment to the gameplay. You will, however, be restricted to a maximum level of 200, then you will have to pay for the expansion 'Shadowlands', and pay a subscription fee.

Captain, isn't leveling up, getting rich, and getting good armor the point of any rpg? Runescape does have an immersive storyline (that meaning by pleanty of quests and exra goodies) I've been playing anarchy online for a while now I'm one of the lead players in an orgnization called P.O.T or power over time. Which I play that because it has an actual story line and really fun gameplay (plus you can use glasses of wine, pillow, bread, cakes, muffins, Banjos, guitars, spoons, and big rails to attack with) and I just started playing MU and it seems cool and pretty fun, the party and getting mioney is kind of difficult (which playing on upped % private servers is boring because you can get levels so faster and then once you get to lv 99 theres nothing for you to do like in Diablo 2 although there are no private servers because the games online is free in the second ladder season of LoD I got the first 3 level 99 characters which is REALLY pathedic seeing I played them 1 by 1)

here are the games i playrunescape (runescape.com)maple story (mapleglobal.com)survival project (survival.com.my)speakonia (speakonia.com(if it doesnt work search for it on download.com))gunbound (gunbound.net)so... my favorite out of these is probably survival project, its got good graphics and its got pretty nice characters, its totally free unless your playing on premium, premium makes ur character a lot stronger but it only lasts for some days, soo, thats it.

Cool I play runescape too, but I also play a lot of text games and that takes up my time but I'll have to check out the one you said was your favorite. What are the system requierments and the file size that has to be downloaded. I guess I'll find out the file size but I can't see to see system requierment. What about screen shots, they don't have any but I guess I have to trust you word that it's good. Do you have any advice like what to do first, so I can advance fast and kick *bottom* in that game. Any information you can provide would be great with me. I try downloading it. I tried mu online but it wouls not let me register something about it not allowing myk ip. So I gave up on that game. Another game is Evertide. its address is evertide.net, there is another address but I think this is the one that wil take you to it. I can't play it because I don't meet the system requirement that sucks too because the screen shots look really good. Ok that about it for me on this subject just post some more if you have any information for me.

Yes, it could be your firewall, but I have never seen a firewall cause an IP denial problem before, although I think my firewall did say I was attacking myself for a while. :( You may want to try creating some sort of exception for muonline in your firewall program and also, if you have two firewall programs, that can cause FTP problems, so if, for instance, you have Norton Personal Firewall and Windows XP Firewall, you may want to turn the XP one off or create an exception for it (Control Panel > Classic View > Windows Firewall > Exceptions Tab). I would try the last step before you do anything to your "Norton or whatever" firewall. Hope this helps! :(

Thanks for the information but for the minute I gave up on mu online. It happened on two different computers so not sure it was the firewall. One was my lab top and the other was a computer at a net cafe. So not sure it might be but not sure. Thanks for the information. I was downloading the sp but rith before it downloaded my download manager had a error happen that sucks I was waiting for 20 minutes for it to download. Ah man. I guess I'll try again with the regular windows download. I checked my firewall and it does allow mu online, so once again not sure why it said that. But thanks fo rthe information you gave me. If you got hnit and tips on what just happened let me know.

I'm downloading MU Online right now guys. I saw the site and it looks amazing. It looks like a more updated Diablo 2 and I've been playing that again alot lately so I'm really excited right now about MU. Is Ragnorak really free? I played that once for the free month trial but I never wanted to really pay to play that game because it didn't keep me into it as much as other games could.I also play Runescape right now but its more of a hobby than entertainment sometimes. I mean its more f something to level up every now and then so I too can get rich. I'm a member there but havn't done too many quests yet.Also, I don't know if this text based game exists still or not but it was called http://www.racewarkingdoms.com/ check that site out :( or http://www.lordsoflords.com/ I played that one for a little while too but it has no storyline lol.

I played MU Online for a little while yesterday. I dind't really like it from what I've played of it. For some reason all of the text is really bad looking too (I can barely read it). I played maple story for a little while once, its not that bad of a game but I couldn't really manage to stick with that game either. I think I have ADD when it comes to online games lol.

This is an awesome new game I just found it's called [sFU] Unification. It's basically you command a world and from that one world you have to expand and try to conquer the universe and all the systems in it but the catch is their's already really good empires already who have a good hold on some of the systems and then others who you have to compete with who are just starting so it gets really tense at times when your trying to take over.

https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=spacefed&e=com

I like runescape too its a really good game and its really cool that they let out the farming skill!!! I think Runescape is the best free ( well free unless your a member ) mmorpg out there so if your looking for one go with runescape its the best!!!

Havn't read the rest of the earlier posts so theres the chance its been mentioned, who knows, but I've been play https://en.ogame.gameforge.com/ a bit lately. It's not a game in the traditional sense but more of a "true" real time, text based strategy game... go checkit if you want a better explanation hehe. Anyways I've been lovin it as its something that is long term and can be easily played at work :)

I've been playing Anarchy Online for 6 months now (when they introduced the free subscription). It's pretty intense, 10 character classes to choose from (12 if you get the expansions which aren't free). A huge gaming world and lots of things to do.

The learning curve I find is somewhat high, and it's good to find someone nice to help you out.

I have upgraded my account to all expansions, so I do pay monthly, but it's worth it, the expansions open up a lot of new content.

give it a go http://www.anarchy-online.com/

You can PM me if you have any questions or need a guide in game.