xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ? free online rpg

I used to play second life a lot but for some reason got bored and stopped, perhaps because it used so much bandwidth. Anyways, I also played habbo hotel for a while, not properly though, I just went around deliberately blocking the pool and doorways. I also experimented with creating a habbo hotel so-called retro which is a private server but stopped after discovering that it was illegal to make habbo retro's. Only online RPG I play now is the one I am making myself, and it's currently private and has very little work done on it.

Replying to REXonelmao the graphics on dat are like 3 times worse dan on wow are you blind or sumin game play is worse and hardly any1 playsJust cus you cnt afford the wow download/disk/membership...You shoodnt slag it off -go get a paper round-if your parents are hobos...WOW ROCKS!-reply by kool

i play runscape also and i have not found a game that matches up to it need help finding a game like it

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ?

If you have any ideas but I don't want to have to download anything I would like free to play games but sugestions witch are p2p I dnt mind any ideas? thank you

-reply by badman 2k8

There are three games I play only but I try to find others but here you go try Battleon.Com runescape.Com habbohotel.Com-reply by little nicky

Mu OnlineWhat Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ?

I like MU online.

I play on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ very nice server . They had restart lately so its nice and fresh now! check it out and there is allways somebody there to help you out !

see ya there ! /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley10.Gif

-reply by JohnyD

There are three games I play only but I try to find others but here you go try Battleon.Com runescape.Com habbohotel.Com

-reply by little nicky

I used to play Battleon... even got to lvl 98. Look up Leode and see!

These days I play Billy vs. Snakeman. which is shown in my sig.

I play Battlecell.com

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ?

BattleCell is a crossBetween Chess and StarCraft. It  has 55Million cells overlaid onto Google maps and is designed for millions ofPlayers.

An in-game InstantMessaging system automatically translates among 30+ languages.

Professionally producedVideos provide "out-of-band" intelligence information as well as anEntertaining story line. Everything about the show is directly inspired by theGame itself. As such, the show's notable military and political forces,Characters, events and strategic information are determined directly by thePlayers themselves.

The first video is Available here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And the BattleCell themeSong is here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It is available as a Facebook application and through the web a battlecell.com/

-reply by Vlad Tepes

the best rpg and mmo ive playedWhat Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ?

the best game ive played was most likly Anarchyonline...

it was a good game a there are alot of stuff to do, u can do missions and just go kill things whichever you like. 

-reply by vitaminr

I play Americas Army.What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ?

I play Americas Army. Americas Army is basically a War/Shooting/Team game. You are an American soldier with your team of about 5-15. Their are many fun, maps. My favorites are Bridge Crossing, Ranche, and Pipeline. It takes a while to download (3-5 hours), and it has medium lag with an average computer. You work up your honor. By the looks of what I've seen you can go all the way to 999. Their are grenade launchers, assault rifles, M16's, SF Mods, RPG's, training courses just like in real army with SF Training, Medical, Marksmen, Javalin, etc. You can go to the AA Browser and play with other people on the maps that I marked as my favorites and many others. AA will keep you up-to-date with punkbuster, servers, and the game in general. I hope many of you consider playing. Thanks. 

-reply by Dylan

PropositionWhat Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ?

The free online games/RPGi play ?

Just one: Dead Earth. 

Thats a new version, some days ago it doesnt exist, and thats already a MMORPG known by several players over the world.

If you join now, you'll be one of the first on the game, so, as me, one of the characters the most known and respected !

Come on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and become one of the more powerful Chief thanks to your big army and your strong economy!

See you soon, I'm (kane) admin on the forum attached to the game ;)

- reply by Kane