xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ? free online rpg

Man there are so many game I try to register to some but cant. it suck because a lot of these games look really good. So many game so little time. So what are the new good game or old good game that are actually worth spending time playing?

Well i gave muonline a try and was really dissapointed, I had no idea what was going on, no one would respond to chat messages, and pretty much everything in the game seemed kind of pointless and mute. Even following the controls in the help file, i wasn't able to use my special attack, i just stand there like a dunce. Then I decided to give Ragnarok a try, and couldn't deal with the having to level just to be able to do silly things like emotes and team invites :SSo in conclusion, 2 down, a few more to go :D

You can play Tibia Online at https://secure.tibia.com/mmorpg/free-multiplayer-online-role-playing-game.php. However, I recommend you stay away from it, especially if you don't have a premium account. And I'm here to tell you why.If you don't have a premuim account, don't bother playing. You'll get on the first time, once you first create your account. However, if there are too many members on, you cannot enter unless you gave a premuim account. This happens 24/7 so don't expect to play. Even if you did enter that world, there are probably only like 40 people playing. They're after your money, my friend.Even if you do but a premuim account, you'll still run into a list of problems. First off, once you leave the main world, angry noobs 40 levels higher then you with nothing to do will kill you all the time. Plus, your account gets hacked WAY to easily, and Tibia Admins don't care. As long as they get paid, they're fine.

I tried Runescape for a while, but didn't like it. Now I play AdventureQuest. It's a great game and has a great community. I also LOVE to play Everquest. It's great and never gets old!

I havent played all the games you all talked about except for runescape. I did know about them but didnt realize that the were that bad to play. :D but a lot of games are like that, you have to level up just to use a lot of the features in the game. Im going to make my game not be like that and hopefully it will not have all the problems that these other games have. Thanks to you all of all your input on this topic. Its very good information....:P Right now Im playing a few text based games and they are ok, not sure you all know them, One is knights of noblemen( http://www.konoblemen.net/ ), another is newage3, but one thing that sucks is that you can be level 1 and have a net of 300 plus, it sucks because you can use the gym until you get into a battle and then you have to use the gym a lot and dont get to battle much because people have high nets at level, but then again I dont play everyday, maybe I could get a high net if I tried. Ok enough about that. a Another game is http://www.bushtarion.com/ . I play a few others sometime but they arnt that good I think so far at least.

In regards to the questions on Tibia .. I find it quite fun, having played close to 3 years now. It's for sure an acquired taste, you won't start and say "This is the best darn game ever!!" If you're worried about being killed I suggest starting a Non-PvP world, preferably one that has a load of "empty" (it tells you which are empty when you create a character). This will let you get online fairly easy. However, if you're free account on a full world your chances of getting on at decent hours are pretty slim, unless you're willing to wait an hour. Premium isn't too expensive, $7-$8 a month I believe.The game has an .. interesting community, to say the least. Out of all the online games I've played Tibia is by far the "tightest" community I've seen. You'll quickly get some friends, and probably find yourself gaming for hours on end just to get an advancement. The real joy of the game is how you can do anything and be anyone. You wanna earn your money fishing? Grab a pole and handful of worms and head out. Wanna earn your living hunting deer? Grab that trusty bow and shoot some down. Wanna hunt dangerous stuff and sell their loot? Grab your equipment and head out! Be a merchant? Sure, just get some startup funds and the rest is cake. Contrary to other statements here, you don't have to be a high level to have fun. Mana sitting and chatting is strangely fun, as are simple pleasures. You'll find an abundance of player events, although admittedly, not enough game sponsored events. Theres a buncha quests, ranging greatly in difficulty. Also, if you're interested in a rich history Tibia definitely has one. Collect books and getting stories out of NPCs is fun, to say the least.Why am I rantint?!! I just gotta say, I realllllly like Tibia. It's cheap looking, yep. But it's got a few points that earn it a place on my desktop. For one .. it's sorta realistic, in a way. The community anyways. You have drama queens, jerks, cool people. Theres betrayal and backstabbing, weddings and new friendships. I suggest playing for a month or so and then deciding. To play a day or two is NOT giving it a fair chance.

Now that some respectable FREE servers exist, I would recommend
Ultima Online as the best FREE MMORPG out there!!! I have been
playing this game since it came out in beta, and I just absolutly
love it!!!

No other game has ever given you the freedom that Ultima online
gives you. Not to mention that UO is the starter of all that is MMORPG.

I would personally recommed you go to fileplanet and download UO
for free, then go to http://www.uogateway.com/ and go find a shard
to play on.

Might I suggest http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ....

ViriiGuy

WOW you seem to really like that game and want to promo it. Ok Ill try it out, So I have to download it first or how it work.. what the website for ultima. thanks for replying I like to hear about games. So I can check them out and see if I like them or not. can you tell me more about it like some tips and if its a text based or 3d game. But thanks again fo the infomation on this game. if you could let me know what i asked about it that would help. I do a search for it and see it i can find it. make sure to post or mail me some tips on this game.

Couldnt see a few links but Im loooking at the ran one atm, it looks cool, but is it free? And can you give me some tips and how do you sign up and stuff like that. And also for the other games. They look good so Ill deffinetly sign up. If I do can you give me tips and help me out? thanks for the links too.

I got this message:The Ran Online Closed Beta Registration is closed for the time being.please check back again.so what do I do now?

Ragnorak is a good mmorpg there are also the ones I play like Knight-online, MU, and a REALLY good one That is free till next year dec. Anarchy online. (Go to Anarchyonline.com, this one is the one that I perfer out of all of them) And then WoW, but you are looking for free ones.

I played many Free online games lately though....so i will mayb listed them all here...incase if u haven't noe it...-==Free Online Game i played==-Ragnarok Online(Private Server)Gunbound(well almost everyone knew this ;))Lineage II(I heard its free so try it...)Warcraft(Warcraft I,II or III and of course World of Warcraft)RakionMapleStoryRoseOnlineI think thats all i can't remember em all lol....so go try to search for those...oh yea dun forget all the half-life,Cstrike is also online game but you need to use steam...If i still remember the online games i played..i will post em here lol :P

I tried playing RuneScape the other day and I couldn't, the damn thing wouldn't load me in properly.And Mizuki, that is a lot of games, do you even work/school?