xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

What Are The Free Online Games/RPG You Play ? free online rpg

yea i do.. lol ;) i din't play all of em though...its somthin i used to played em and got bored(Sometimes) lol...I'm also searchin for more Free Online games though...lol..*Searches the Net* Oh yea..i forgot this one..BattleField 2 also can play online..That game was ownage xDI love to ride teh helicopter and smash teh ground with it :P..

Cool, hey do you think you can post the links as well not just the names? So whats your favorite game that you have found and why. Ill try to find them by searching but if you can post the link that would be much faster for me, thanks for it when you do it if you do. if not that anyways for naming so games, also are the games free?

I signed up to rose online but I didnt get a verification email, so i cant log in and I downloaded the program, Can youhelp with that. maybe asked them about it, I keep trying different emails but I never get a confirmation email.

hmm... i think i had this prob also...try to register your email at https://login.live.com/jsDisabled.srf?mkt=EN-US&lc=1033 and register again..that should fix it... oh yea my favourite online game is Ragnarok Online cause i like to make many characters in it...and i like the jobs like assassins,knights and etc..i got a private server though(not mine,i also found this on the net) want me to post the link?

oh yea one more thing if ya like Dragonball Z/GT go to this link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. hope the website still exist..you need half life for this Dragonball Z Half life Mod...You should try that also...you nid steam to play online with this too though..

But this game really rox..its about 9 Characters i think.. such as
Buu,Krillin,Goku,Gohan,Piccolo,Trunks,Vegeta,Cell and frieza i think...there's more though if i can remember..you can get more skins like Gotenks,SSJ4 Goku,Janemba and etc at that site oh yea...

This game got Transformation from Normal to SSJ..hope they improve more...There is somthin like a client files for it or program to change the settings i think its available on the website its call err EVM or wutever its called i forgot..oh yea you can have clan war also..i used to be in a clan called dbz warriorz i think...

Its kinda not working out xD...and the leader is kinda offline for years on my msn =\....so i mayb quited the clan...cause i think no one is not in it anymore..thats what i think >_<...so if you got ESF(Earth Special Forces) mod and are playing it tell me..and i will tell you if i got a new Half Life CD to play it...

If you got that file you can go to Transformation from Normal to Super Saiyajin 3..I still remember when i used goku and trans it till Super Saiyanjin 3..Its really Awesome..I used to played it and now i kinda uninstalled half-life by accident and i kinda lost the cds..so i won't be playing it..and If you are looking for ESF(Earth Special Forces) Server juz go to the website i gave above and paste the link on the browser of the steam i guess i kinda forgot..

or you could juz open your steam and select esf and a list will be appear listing all the servers..if you come to the server you mayb lag so you should make your own server :P..I'll Tell you more Online games again if i found more like this one...oh yea if that wasn't the link...i guess i forgot the link..sry ;)

I play Guild Wars, because it is something closest to WoW - and in my country paying for something like that isn't easy! I have started it many times over and over again, because there is always something that I don't like about my character :P Now I'm thinking of starting for the last time ;)I have also wanted to play ROSE, but I just couldn't register, smth. was very wrong! So I gave up :P But it looked like a good game...

actually you can Play ROSE lol...you can register but you need a hotmail email account..to register hotmail juz go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ good luck on registering and hope you got to play that game =)...i used to have that prob also i guess you got the same prob as John..so go register again with an hotmail account..that should work..

I did register with hot mail, I did it twice and made a different hotmail to see if that would work and it didnt. I was going to try yahoo, but since you said hotmail, and I did do hotmail, so you think you can get a hold of the admin for me and ask whats up with my account verification. I never got a e-mail. the is also this other game I saw but I cant play my system requirments don't meet so that sucks cuz it looks awesome too. but if anyone want to check it out and tell me about it please do. THe link is knightsonline.com.my or got to e-games.com.my if that link don.t work, what cool about e-games is that you just need to sign up to e-games and then download any game you want dont have to register over and over again. So I like that. As soon as I get a kick *bottom* pc I'll download knights online and play that.

To get back on topic (Ehm, I guess so), I play a variety of free online games/RPG games.One free MORPG I play is Maple Story. (I'm not really sure if it's a MORPG or a MMORPG) Maple Story has four classes with many other subclasses within the four main classes. The four classes are: The Warrior, The Mage, The Thief, and The Bowman. Well, I do spend quite some time on it, and I do get bored at the same time. I basically train/sell/restock on potions, and repeat that all, everytime. The only class that has kept me entertained in this game, is the class of Thieves. Preferably, I choose the assassin type more over the bandit type. (Assassins use distance with throwing stars, and bandits use daggers/cutters for melee fighting) I've yet to reach the level 40 mark, and have played the game since the Beta version was out. Currently today, Maple Story has been released in it's "official" state, and now offers a cash shop, featured popularly in many other games such as GunBound : World Champion. I do also play the mage, and the warrior though. My warrior is level 23, my thief is level 23, and my mage is level 27. Not really interesting to know if you do not prefer this game or know about it, but thought I'd brag about it or something...Another online game I play is GunZ: The Duel. GunZ is almost like a FPS game smashed with a RPG styled layout. (Such as level, and get new guns) I've learned so much for the game, and I've gotten a lot more skillful in it as well. If you wish to play as a professional in this game, you must have a good mouse and quick hands. I do have somewhat quick hands, and am able to perform some of the professional players techniques. Professional players in this game, are always Koreans. This may sound racist, but it is true. Most of the Koreans who play this game dominate over the American players. I'm hoping to become as good as them someday when I have that much free time.I have only two games that I play that are free. The rest I play is bought from the internet or from stores. Though, some other games I play are:-Counter Strike-Half Life-The Sims-The Sims 2-Age of Empires 2 : Age of Kings-Age of Empires 2 : The ConquerorI do enjoy these daily, but I don't consider myself a gamer at the same time.

As for ROSE, I think I tried to register with GMail, even though I had hotmail - gmail's better ;)

And for some ontopic, besides Guild Wars, I also play Dark Throne, which is a web site based mmorpg. And what's more, sometimes I also play the hardest game there is - NotPron!!! Maybe you've heard of it, maybe not. It is very simple to play, but extremely hard to finish, since it's got many hard levels. If you want to try it, visit http://notpron.org/notpron/

so its fixed already? lol...btw sims 1 and 2 aren't online lol...Only Sims Online can =P....anyway...damn i guess guild wars really owns then...i'ma find the Cds at store later on...on yea more online games isACT(RayCrash) - i forgot the ACT stands for...but its a robot game...really ownage...i kinda forgot the link to it...but try to search it at google and type RayCrash or somthing....u should try it...its really hard...oh yea btw i played gunz also...i used to be the strongest player ever...o.o i got a Q...does that game does pwipe every update?...@_@....lol..oh yea one more thing that plays online is...Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 not sure though but i think its online and Rise of Nations..I like Rise of Nations most...its really cool..it goes stone age till modern age...its a little bit like command and conquer only this one its a bit different...If you got it tell me so i can challenge you =P...oh yea Freedom Force...is also an online game you can play with other players with your custom characters which mostly ppl will have incredible attributes on their characters > . >...if i played with them with my custom characters i would totally owned them cause my custom char is like resistant to all elements =P...So if you got this freedom force game also tell me xD...cause i'll be waiting to challenge you =P..

No its not fixed I tried making different email but I never get a conf number or any mail for that matter its cool, that are plenty of cool looking games this on is not 3d or anything but it still fun if anyone want to check it out. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ I think it a cool fun game. yeah but I went to this site e-games.com and it has a lot of cool stuff so if anyone plays games there let me know about them.

Lately I have been playing Anarchy online. It is a free, Futuristic WoW-like, mmo I havae a lvl 58 Omni Enforcer on Rubiki-1. and the name is killer008 for that char if anyone plays and wants help or wants into my org.

Hello everybody,Isn´t this a bit out of topic?The subject was RPG´s. My brother plays runescape to, but i play tibia :huh:. The main difference between these two games:Runescape is 3d, but looks like ****.Tibia is 2d, and looks good (getting better after every update)The only thing with tibia is, that you must know the game a bit, to get good. Cause if you just walk around, you´ll get yourself killed. Many friends of me tried to play it, but all stopped because they got killed by a rat (:/).Well, this story is getting a bit big, so i´ll better stop writing :)Post something here, if you play tibia to (i play on lunara).Well, later dudes