xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kilz

what do you think of Gmail

I got 1 from google.I can say, it really works and it's excellent, quickly reply.and lots of new function unlike yahoo. . .they ads too muchjust wanna know what ya guyz think. . .about gmail

Gmail is great. I've had Gmail for about a month now, and it's great! If you want an invite, go to gmailswap.com or you can ask me and if I am in a good mood, I'll give you one.

GMail is ok, different from any other e-mail services i've used. The search tool is cool and automatically sorting your mails for the same like a chat session? Excellent, good concept. Not to mention the 1000 MB storage they give you, and it's still in beta! It could get a lot better when it's released.

Gmail is the best webmail around the net, well his interface is great, lots features, beside it put a new concept in webmail, all providers become afraid with gmail, just, think hotmail 2 mb, yahoo 4 mb, etc. ... gmail 1 gb ....what?????? are you ok ???? yeah, so all webmail was forced to increment their space, yahoo now offer 100 mb, and hotmail announced 250... well still wainting.. until now gmail remains at the moment in top of the list of webmail providers.
Well nothing always is perfect, some page talk about it's bad, well for me it's great, check this website and post comments.

http://www.gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

I got 1 from google.kil**a@gmail.com

DUUDE ! no ! never ever ever just post your email account on a forum like that... especially your gmail account.

spammers use things called spipers or bots or whatever that scan websites. ESPECIALLY open forums like this looking for emails to spam and sell to other spammers.

the best way to protect yourself from spam, is only giveout your email to firends, or websites that do not display your email on web pages.

its reeealy bad with gmail, as you cant just get anouther acount when this one is spammed up.

if i were you, i would remove my email from every public webpage you have posted it.

DUUDE ! no ! never ever ever just post your email account on a forum like that... especially your gmail account.

spammers use things called spipers or bots or whatever that scan websites. ESPECIALLY open forums like this looking for emails to spam and sell to other spammers.

the best way to protect yourself from spam, is only giveout your email to firends, or websites that do not display your email on web pages.

its reeealy bad with gmail, as you cant just get anouther acount when this one is spammed up.

if i were you, i would remove my email from every public webpage you have posted it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

okay, sorry and thanks you.

The search feature + 1 gb space is what makes it better than others. Walla does 1 gb but has no search feature. Yahoo! does search but no 1 gb. What the heck?!

Gmail is still better than the other alernatives. But during this beta period, I found it's sometimes very slow. I use my gmail acount extensively, and sometimes it takes about an hour for an email to appear in my gmail inbox. Is anyone also having the same problem?In case, if some of you don't have gmail, I've one invitation left. PM me if you want