xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kilz

what do you think of Gmail

The only thing I have agains Gmail is that lately I'm having serious troubles sending attachments. I got a ga-zillion times the messages that ways "Oops... unable to contact Gmail server" or something like that. Wich is quite annoying...

Hmm, thats strange I just sent a 4 mb song via my gmail with no problems at all. Gmail is fast and realiable what more can you ask for? They even add new features as the days go by, plus they give invites. If somebody doesnt have a gmail account yet then just private messege me your e-mail, I will gladly send you an invite!

I just got my Gmail account about two weeks ago and have not been using it yet to any extent. But it does look a whole lot better than HotMail. Even though hotmail got good spam control and antivirus checking.I do not have a problem with email accounts at all because where I work has its own mail server, which I manage and I can setup as many accounts I want for myself. The server also has no limit on storage size.Besides that I manage several websites and have multiple accounts on them. More than I thin I really need.

Gmail is cool... It has the most space, and almost the most features. I can't belive that every second you get more space... Right now it is at 2110.287858 MBs, which is 2.1 GBs. Every second you get more. Plus, they are talking about adding even more features, which will make Gmail the best mail you can get. (Which it is almost already)

gmail is definitely king of the free webmail services right now. Not just in space, but also user interface and general friendliness. Even their POP service is free(though I prefer imap, especially with all the space they give you). However, they aren't the only people to give a gig of mail. Spymac.com does as well.

I got 1 from google.

I can say, it really works and it's excellent, quickly reply.

and lots of new function unlike yahoo. . .they ads too much

just wanna know what ya guyz think. . .about gmail

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think GMail is the most beautiful account of mail i tried.

A trick:

If you want to use your Gmail space to archive files, download at GmailFS at the site http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm. With this program you can create a virtual hard disk that connect to Hard disk of your Google Gmail Account. A problem: You can't move in a only time over than 10MB.

If you want an Google gmail account, please contact me at ndweb91@gmail.com.

I really do enjoy my gmail account, and I find it rather humorous how I'll have 50 invitations to send to people for gmail, send a bunch of invites, then out of the blue, I'm back up at 50 invites again :POverall, I love the service. Get the gmail notify proggie, it's small and un-obnoxious, and it alerts you as to when you've gotten an email in your box along with the sender, title, and first line of the email. Only gripe with the notifier is I've noticed it's a bit on the laggy side ~ I'll archive a message, and it will take a minute or two for my gmail client to see that I no longer have unread threads in my inbox.