xisto Community
Torch89

Best Online game? Which is your favourite Online game?

My favorite thing about this thread is the fact that it jumps from a post on 04 to a post at the end of 08....That said, Starcraft: Brood War is still considered the most balanced RTS game out there, with 3 drastically different races and nearly a decade after it's release.. which makes for a lot of innovative and fun strategies....When I want to play to win though my game is Halo 3 now, Level 50 in double Team, Slayer, and werkin my way up in MLG, Objective, Sawt, all of which are in the 40s...My xboxlive gamertag is CF DarkNova friend request me if anyone wants to play

Ive stopped playing online gaming alot now. But when i get the chance i play counter strike source online. I play against bots most of the time because i cant be bothered to go on servers lol plus the sounds of the bots talking are funny too.

Well there is no such thing as the best maybe the best for you.Best for me are Battlefield2 and EVE online.Battlefield 2 because it';s just plain old fun, it involves tactics, it has lots of realism and great action. If you have a good team that plays strategically and not just shooter style it's great.EVE online because it's a great mmo great community and age demographics, nice graphics, pvp, skill system, and the market is almost entirely made by players. It can get a little boring if you just do agent missions but not as boring as other game. It's the only mmo that I've been able to play for more than 2 months. Others just got me to bored to play.

there a couple that I like really. and I know everyone here will just laugh there you know what's off at me about them but.Runescape. I get a good laugh at how the kids are and act there. some adults too lolYahoo's pool. Don't play it as much as I used too. but back in the day they had a bunch of leagues there and I was pretty good I will admit.Pogo texas hold'em Poker player at heart.Battlefield 2 is another. only played it once or twice though. always had problems with it freezing up on my junky pc

Thunder you just made the Pimp list in my book....I used to play texas hold-em on pogo ALL the time, and I played Hammerhead pool there too... I havn't played in a while maybe i'll set up a new pogo account.... I'm never getting out of this seat again...

hahaha mine are really childish! I love Adult Swim games, can get enough of amateur surgeon! :P, and also those facebook games Who has the biggest brain an such those are really entertaining. :P I can play them for hours haha

Edited by Parubilla (see edit history)

My brother plays World Of Warcraft but I see that that game sucks. I recently played diablo 2: Lod online in battle net it was a fun game, but you know I rather go to addicting games from now on, i got to iminlikewithyou.com its a fun fun website using java or flash appl. don't know witch one but heck its fun and addicting.

I don't play online game but sometimes when I am bored, I play game. My best online game is streetfighter. Because it is online action game. I like to play action games.Helicopter is also interesting.

Well there are loads out there thanks to this new technology.I think it would beCall of duty 4Call of duty 5Counter Strike SourceOne of them