xisto Community
Torch89

Best Online game? Which is your favourite Online game?

counter-strike is pretty good, but it's getting really old now. even tho they update is like, every week, the whole game is still kinda old now... especialy after you've been playing it for about the past 2 years or even more.... :D

im more a shooter and mmorpg/real strategie gamerlike Americas Army and Diablo 2 LoD and Shatterd galaxy and Call of Duty and MoHaa

Diablo2 "used" to be a good game now everything is hacked even the realms with god modes and such...World Of WarCraft is going to be great when it comes out, Star Wars Battlefront coming in 1 month im getting it day1 :D

MapleStory owns all!!!! Here's my list, consoles and all:1. MapleStory2. World of Warcraft3. Gears of War multiplayer4. Call of Duty 4

I don't play games a lot, but when I do, I play OpenArena and Wesnoth most often :)

Edit: Oh, I play online games, I play mostly on Kongregate, the place totally kicks *bottom*! You win levels and other stuff, it's really cool! You can find by the username white_eagle there :)

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

My favourite web browser game is
mafia crackdown
link :
Mafia Crackdown

Its a fun where you take the role of a gangster and preform crimes in order to get money and work your way up
it was created by Barret a admin at the site.