xisto Community
rpgsearcherz

Mycent Update!

I got a MyCent update today but it's a little off. It says I was credited $0 but earned 70 MyCents.Wondering if anyone else got their update yet (in the email) and what yours said.

MYCENT script is UP but in Beta.Please check your Xisto - Support billing area for the updated mycents. If you got queries about mycents, PM me or Email me.I repeat, myCENT system is still in BETA. :) I m still working.

That was very weird I got an email saying myCent update "Your account has been credited with 0 USD" I logon to my Xisto Billing area and find the money has be placed there.Opaque the email system needs to be fixed.

Thanks Opa -- it did work. And the previous post was correct -- the email amount is off but everything is good to go, :).So for anyone else who is worried -- it is working properly, just displaying the wrong number in the email. Check your xisto account for the real amount.

myCENTS is back!

So Xisto members you may have been wondering where has the myCents system gone. Well since the forum update the whole system had to be recoded to be intergrated with Invision Power Board 3.0

Today you may of received a myCents update email. This may of said 'Your account has been credited with 0 USD' However this still needs to be fixed and will be soon. Please go and check your Xisto accounts for the myCents your deserved.

Also please note the system is still in Beta so it may go offline very soon for some more fixes though it feels good for it to be back!

If you got queries about mycents, PM Opaque.
Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

Today you may of received a myCents update email. This may of said 'Your account has been credited with 0 USD' However this still needs to be fixed and will be soon. Please go and check your Xisto accounts for the myCents your deserved.

Wait, I got a message that says my account has been credited with no money, but the amount in the mail still says the right value. I suppose it's been updated then, but the only mistake was that the mail sent a wrong info?

thank you for telling us that ash bash, and thank you opaque for your hard working :) . i hope things will be better from now on. all of you enjoy your new amount of mycent ;).

Wait, I got a message that says my account has been credited with no money, but the amount in the mail still says the right value. I suppose it's been updated then, but the only mistake was that the mail sent a wrong info?

That is correct. The information given in the email is incorrect apart from 'myCent Update' Part. Login to your Xisto billing account and find the correct amount credited.

cha ching! thanks opaque! i am curious if the correct amounts are being displayed in the profiles as well....anyone verify this yet? i have to wait for mine if i kiss peoples feet :)

I ran the script first to calculate the posts and 2 members were missed. I will manually update their credit.

7593 ... Rob Valkass

93501 ... alex gmark

Then the script was executed again to do adjustments and also distribute some bonus mycents for post date relevancy. The new script will give more credits to members depending on how soon a reply is made to a topic (after its created.. and ofcourse, the topic starter gets maximum credits for taking effort to start a topic) :)

This email just contains the extra amount each member got. Sorry, the first mail which included the actual credits was not delivered. However, I got the mails in my mailbox and I can mail it to you on request.

The Forum Profile should reflect the correct myCENTS and EARNINGS.

Xisto - Support Billing has been updated with the new Amount. If you remember your old balance, subtract to know about your myCENTS..(sorry again.. :P )

I ran the script first to calculate the posts and 2 members were missed. I will manually update their credit.

7593 ... Rob Valkass

And there was me thinking you'd specifically left me out :P Good to see the system up and running again - hopefully we'll see a boost to people posting and new members arriving. Good work OpaQue :D

Okay, so now that the question of myCents is out of the way, I have a question for everyone who might know the answer (since this is an active topic, I suppose the quickest way to get my answer is by posting here, hope you don't mind):Why, oh why, can't I pick up the money I got from referrals on my Xisto account? It says there that eleven people clicked on the link, but still I can't see the button that would say "Take your money, you've earned it". Anyone have a clue why?Thanks for the answer in advance.

Then the script was executed again to do adjustments and also distribute some bonus mycents for post date relevancy. The new script will give more credits to members depending on how soon a reply is made to a topic (after its created.. and ofcourse, the topic starter gets maximum credits for taking effort to start a topic) :)

ohhhhh i really like that feature! it is well needed and a good addition. it will help promote more new topics. it might give the moderators a harder job if people start new topics about topics that have already been started if they know they will get more mycents. that will be a concern.

litte A- i would assume a referral would actually have to buy hosting to get any credit for a referral. i may be wrong but that seems like common sense but a good question none the less! i am curious about the answer

I'm a little confused about something -- is our forum "Earnings" supposed to show the total we've earned (like before) or the amount we have now? Because mine shows the actual amount in my account now, rather than the total.Or is that done because of the recalculation and it'll keep stacking as we go along?

Okay, so now that the question of myCents is out of the way, I have a question for everyone who might know the answer (since this is an active topic, I suppose the quickest way to get my answer is by posting here, hope you don't mind):
Why, oh why, can't I pick up the money I got from referrals on my Xisto account? It says there that eleven people clicked on the link, but still I can't see the button that would say "Take your money, you've earned it". Anyone have a clue why?

Thanks for the answer in advance.

You are talking about the Affiliate System at Xisto - Support.com/billing.
It gives you a link to refer people to earn 15% commission on any signup.
The option to pick up your cash is available once you earn $50.

ohhhhh i really like that feature! it is well needed and a good addition. it will help promote more new topics. it might give the moderators a harder job if people start new topics about topics that have already been started if they know they will get more mycents. that will be a concern.
litte A- i would assume a referral would actually have to buy hosting to get any credit for a referral. i may be wrong but that seems like common sense but a good question none the less! i am curious about the answer

I can code a bridge between referral system & mycents. But we need a reliable referral script for forums first :). This is already in my Task list, but I m not discussing it or mentioning any date/time. :)