xisto Community
Bash

Bands you wish never existed

i don't like Maroon 5, they are boyband posing as rock band!

Thats a pretty interesting take- never thought of it that way!
It kills me a little though that bands are so ridiculously commercial these days and that artists like Usher, who don't even write their own songs or anything!, break the beetles's record for the most amount of titles on the top 10. In a world based on commercial value, it feels as if things are getting cheaper...

Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Rammstein, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, etc.These bands destroy you, make you sucker, your mind becomes work worst They unite all satanists around their music, they start showing Christian church like s**t :rolleyes: They prefer evol to love! Be careful!!!

I hate most boy bands, only those really good 1s i will consider to listen to.. You may say that i'm bias against boy bands, but i think girls only listen to their songs/buy their albums just because they're handsome, but not for their vocal talent :rolleyes:

ALL Rap and Pop Must be Destroyed  :rolleyes: and Groups with "THE" infront of there names like: The hives, The killers crap that sounds realy old

What are you talking about? Lots of Rap is creative and genius!!!
Ever heard of Biz Markie and Black Radical MK II ?

they're nothing like Puff Daddy and all that crap. Personally, I like old school rap.

I would say rap ,but I dont call that music soI think I would have to go toby keith,,I hate countrymusic but this guy sucksand sum41 ,blink182 ,good charlet,ect.get a pesonality gee I have to hate them allI cant tell them apart.

Lmao @ chuck...I love all music...actually...I love every kind from classical to western and blues...I think all music is cool and people should listen to them more closely...Every song has a story...a meaning....

Backstreet Boys, Five, Jamirique, and all the others who need to go out and buy some comfortable boxers (ie. they sound like they wear incredibly tight underwear). I also hate those little pop-tarts like Kylie Minogue, Britany Spears, Christina Aguwhatever, Jessica Simpson.

backstreet boys, william hung, britney spears becoz shes a s*u*,blink182, ALL BOY BANDS they are gay!metallica rocks in master of puppet linkin park rocks on in the endblink 182 rocks on adam songlets face it guys. at first they created good songs and they rocks but later they are doing craps crap crap and nothin but crap they dont meet our expectations to them. later on we hated this band....

Oye yes William Hung. Does he even get that people just make fun of him? I heard he's like releasing several albums or something. My sister says he's able to sing on key now. But still it's just too sad I think