xisto Community
Bash

Bands you wish never existed

Backstreet Boys, Five, Aqua, Mercury 4, Justin Timberlake (not a band, as such), Jamirique, and all the others who need to go out and buy some comfortable boxers (ie. they sound like they wear incredibly tight underwear). I also hate those little pop-tarts like Kylie Minogue, Britany Spears, Christina Aguwhatever, Jessica Simpson, and every other female 'artist' who's only talent is hanging their rack in front of your face.

Busted, dear god how I hate busted. Linkin park are crap as well.. not to mention every single boy-band.. girl bands aswell. That's the market trick there, every male will hate boy bands, but, girl bands? >_> they mostly look good to.. and dance around in revealing clothes.. but that's not music... that's just watching some girls dance around miming to lyrics that some one else wrote for them, and music that some one else wrote for them.

boy bands like five, backstreet boys and such makes me sick just listening.and gosh what i hated Spice girls. and every other girl band like britney spears and those other singing strippers

Wow, talk about rambling off the biggest amount of crap you can think of.Maybe, The worst (Proper) band, Not pop-wise, would to be=Nickelcrack-- Oh sorry, Nickelback. SOmeone called them Grunge.If I went to the toilet and didn't flush it, that'd look more like Grunge than them. So pathetic..

lol rap.... Retards Attempting Poetry :D

Backstreet boys, Take that, The calling, Blue... bands created only to sell 1.000.000 CDs to 12 years old children :D and, Blink 182, Linkin park... every song they do is like the others!