xisto Community
Bash

Bands you wish never existed

I'm so glad very few people said Rap and Hip-Hop type music, cuz that's mostly what i listen to... a touch of rock every now and then, but mostly rap... and R&B. (hey what can I say? i'm black.. lol) Bakstreet boys.. gayall those other "whatever" Boys... gaySome of that wanna-be rock .... gaysome of that wanna-be gangsta rap... beyond gayPersonally I have no problem with brittany spears swinging her 99.9% plastic rack in my face.... lol Now she can strip all she wants, but don't try to *sing* please. lol

M Manson is a very smart guy actually if you have ever watched an interview of him, but I don't like most of his songs too.Ok she may not be a "band" herself, but I hope Britney Spears never existed!

I wish Enimen or whatever would stop with it Attempt to rap. Like his newest song sucks *bottom*. It's talking about him trying not to be gay. But really he can't stand being by a girl for more then 1 hour.

I personally think Blink is possibly the worst band of all time. Every song is played hopelessly too fast and is identical to the other song. The only decent song is Adams Song but that is played completely differently to the rest. Man that's a bad band.

I would say practically all boy bands. When you look at their lyrics, I think, my god, how on earth does a rotten lyric like 'she loves you yea yea yea yea yea yea' become so pupular? It's all commercially exploited, and if you see girls screaming you know there is money made.

Well I know she's not a band but I really wish Britney spears never got on the music scene. I think it's so freakin sad that someone with no singing talent WHATSOEVER could actually become as popular as she did. People always compare her to Christina Aquilera because they're the same age and both carry themselves as promiscuous sluts but at least Christina actually has talent. I mean whether you like her music or not she is a good singer. Britney on the other hand not only has crappy music but she also has no singing talent.. ..her company always have to add robot effects to her voice as well

I could live my entire life without another Ricky Martin, backstreet boys, 98 degrees, Vanilla Ice, Busta Rhymes, Hotel, Twisted Sister or Pet Shop Boys. But, I think the world may have been better off with a little more 2Live Crew. They are my heros, cause me so horny!