xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Demonic Possessions Have YOU been possessed in your life?

Ok, this thread is so massive that I could only read the first 3 pages, and I really enjoyed reading it!Sky, you are afraid of this demon and you should be. demons have been known to physically hurt others. I am a fan of these haunting stories and I do believe that some of them are true, they have been known to try and physically kill others. for example this one little boy was possessed by this demon who tried to stab his own father with a knife.... are you willing to take this chance? if what you say is true.. then you know what I'm talking about. it's dangerous, it might not be trying to harm anyone now, but you know that it could if it wanted it! and this demon is evil.. do you really want some evil spirit controlling you your whole life? I would think not! since this demon has been with you for as far as you can remember then you have never known freedom, nor security, your going to live your life in fear unless you do something about this spirit NOW!! take control of your life before it's too late!!Once a demon possesses you it's going to be with you until you drive it out, but if your still living in the same house you were living in since you were 5 then you need to find it's portal. it entered our would from some source, you need to have some experts come and examine your house with magnetic energy readers so they can find the strong points of energy in your house, and maybe locate the portal so it can be sealed! don't let them hurt anyone else! this is fact! it entered our world from somewhere and you need to find it!all the luck man.

Corectimo. A demon by definition is a bad thing. Sky, if this is a demon it needs to go. If it isnt a demon then it wouldnt possess or scratch you, therefore it *is* a demon and thus needs to go.*note, "demon" refers to the stereotype proposed by movies and books, it is not an indication that i believe in demons, i have already made my feelings clear on that subject.I just cant understand the reasoning behind wanting it to stay! Apart from fear, but then fear can be overcome, and once it is then your demon will have nothing to feed on.

don't even bother. sky's credibility is is not there if in fact he has an entity controlling his thoughts and what he does. i've been piecing things together and most everything sky has said has been contradictory to previous posts and vica versa. it is true that when possessed, you don't remember. the fact that sky says he has only been possessed 2 times is a joke since he wont even remember. all he will remember is if he is NOT possessed and he's hearing voices. or other things that may seem strange.

my point is, sky has no credibility either way right now. if sky has really been possessed or experiencing things, his family would be well aware. if they are, and doing nothing, then that is strange in itself. sky saying he doesn't want whatever is inside him to leave is strange in itself. sky said he has done research so sky should already know what he's dealing with without any further comments in this thread. he also mentioned that his intention of the post was to tell a real life story AND get some help. but WHAT HELP if he wants whatever is inside him to stay?

now it's after the 3rd when sky stated that is the date when whatever is inside him will leave. personally, i think sky is full of it after trying to piece things together here. maybe a typical prank that a teenager will pull just to get attention and see reactions. there is a way to find out, but i won't be the one to find it out....

Corectimo. A demon by definition is a bad thing. Sky, if this is a demon it needs to go. If it isnt a demon then it wouldnt possess or scratch you, therefore it *is* a demon and thus needs to go.
*note, "demon" refers to the stereotype proposed by movies and books, it is not an indication that i believe in demons, i have already made my feelings clear on that subject.

I just cant understand the reasoning behind wanting it to stay! Apart from fear, but then fear can be overcome, and once it is then your demon will have nothing to feed on.

there is a way to find out, but i won't be the one to find it out....

Heh, i think i know what you mean, in which case neither will I!

I like to give others the benefit of the doubt, and i rarely decree some-ones beleifs to be wrong and i hate to call people liars.... So i wont. But i have to admit that i agree with you to an extent. The levitation and reluctance to have the entity removed is swaying me to disbelief.

But sky, if you truly do hear voices and truly believe you are at points under the control of another entity then i suggest you do one of two things, firstly consult a spiritual worker, i assume you live in the UK, in which case consult google maps to look for a spiritualist church or pagan moot. It may not be easy to attend and i would strongly suggest taking a responsible adult (pagans can be paedophiles too...). Secondly, if you either decide not to visit a spiritual "professional" or they tell you that they cant sense anything, i strongly suggest getting psychologically examined.

I am not saying you are insane, however if i were hearing voices and no other psychic or magick worker could back it up then i would assume that i am insane and in need of treatment.

Short of repeating myself about removing the entity this is the only advice i can give.

What the???Demonic Possessions

Please stop encouraging this kid he needs help. ZoZo is from the movie the Exocist and guess what she to finds it in the Ouija board. If you look it up ZoZo is a made up demon not a real one.

I believe this guy needs treatment for Schizophrenia not a priest. A psychologist for some head help. What he doesn't need is everyone believing him or anyone else that they have a demon. If you are genuinely possessed you wouldn't remember it because your body or mind wouldn't be able to go through such a horrific experience as demonic possession. I think, NO I know you need professional help if you think you are possessed...

-reply by Damien

Please stop encouraging this kid he needs help. ZoZo is from the movie the Exocist and guess what she to finds it in the Ouija board. If you look it up ZoZo is a made up demon not a real one.

I believe this guy needs treatment for Schizophrenia not a priest. A psychologist for some head help. What he doesn't need is everyone believing him or anyone else that they have a demon. If you are genuinely possessed you wouldn't remember it because your body or mind wouldn't be able to go through such a horrific experience as demonic possession. I think, NO I know you need professional help if you think you are possessed...

No demons in this worldDemonic Possessions

Believe me if all the religions of the world were banned and people had no beliefs then there will be no cases of demon possession.  Your mind can play tricks on you. I urge people to de condition their minds from all beliefs. God save the world from religious beliefs.

I like how everyone is listen to the whole story which to me sounds like a load of hogwash. your story sounds to false and generic. But like they say truth is starnger than fiction and I am not gonna say you are lying or telling the truth or just trying to earn MYCents but I can say I just love how everyone is trying to advise and from nowhere Anwii comes up and says you are full of BLEEP. Whats funny is the way the auto thing sensored his swear word with Bleep hhaahaha. Its funny as sh*t. Anyway Mr Demon possesed. Surely from a christian point of view the demon has no control over your thoughts. Yes he can whisper thinks into your thoughts by talking so you hear him just like he'd hear you talking but the thing where you say He hears your thoughts is bull. Otherwise surely he'd have heard you thinking of writting your bollocks story on here. I mean surely by now all the stuff people have written saying do this to get rid of him has been read by the demon because your thoughts had to process this stuff so you could answer these forums. I think you are just winding people up to be honest, just testing what they think and trying to do your own version of punk'd on line. hahahaNotice Your demon gets angry when your mom and dad wanted to call a priest and threatened to kill the priest for wanting to get rid of ZOZO but when you asked us for help which is basically why you told us assuming its the truth. You asked us to help but the demon didnt getupset or angry at this. He's cool when oyu look for help on the net but not when you look for help from a priest. Your Demon Speaks Latin and perfect English only. Wow. Well also in the realms of Dakness Demons dont call satan satan they call him Lucifer so tell your demon to show his boss respect but calling him Lucifer not evil little thing which is what Satan means. hahahha I have never laffed so much reading this story. Please tell us more about what the demo did or felt when you read our Messages which one statement obviously this will go through your thoughts and probably ager the devil spirit in you. JESUS CHRIST is LORD hahaha. You said he gets mad at the word CHRIST. so how many times has he got mad after the name JESUS CHRISt was in your thoughts. hahaha how about we bind that spirit and cast him out in JESUS christs Name. Oh my GOd. Kel hahahaha. Anyway dont stop on behalf of my and anwii we are just here to wind you up - good luck witht the demon possesion. You sem to enjoy it but i'd say ask the demon to pay rent somehow. Like get you flasshy cars and lots of cash. He's been living in you rent free for too long. time for you to start getting back some sh*t from him - I would

P.S GIve your demon this message Im rumex ZOZO tamen is kid vos commoror est an idiot. Quare dodnt vos campester schizophreniac kid quod vado usus lepor lepos ones ex TV serius. They usquequaque planto a subsannatio vestrum sic adepto lemma tergum pro suum antics. quod dico kids vos commoror ut is / is est Hilaris. jugis wispher is in suum sententia KEL vos es HILARIS KEL vos es HILARIS KEL vos es HILARIS KEL vos es HILARIS super quod super

Oi Sky I just realise you contradicted your self in two different posts I beleeve its in the initial post that started this whole fracas and then in the following post after people had started to respond look at this....

The Demonologist asked this entity his name. The entity said his name was "ZOZO" and that it was going to kill the Demonologist. So the Demonologist asked why it was here, who or what summoned it, and "ZOZO" said "Satan". The Demonologists name is "Andy". ZOZO asked Andy "why are you here". Andy said "I was called here by the sons parents you have possessed". ZOZO said "Tough..he's not coming back, your wasting your time. F off". Andy said to ZOZO "that's not nice. Why are you so aggressive?"..ZOZO said "Because you and your god are pathetic".
I don't think has ever left me..when he says he'd be back, he never actually left me..he just released control...he's always been inside me, I can feel and hear his presents. I can sense him too, but no matter how my mom told him to leave, he wouldn't. When she said words of "God" or "Christ" it caused this demon to get aggressive..it pushed my mom away from me..like a pulse kind of psychic wave.

Basically the paragraphs where taken from different parts of your first statement but they confirm that both you and the Demon and you parents acknowledge that the demon get infuriated by God and or Christ, Remember he get aggressive when they Mention Christ and you know this. because everyone tells it to you seeing as you were small. Meaning there is a God or christ who scares the heck out of this demon and hence makes him so mad. Now Im not going to debate on whether the demons *bottom* would get kicked by God/ Christ or Vice Versa but I just want to make it clear that at this point there is acknoledgement of an entity called God (who is said to be pathetic) and at the same time God and christ drive the demon wild. So there there must be a God and a Christ whether in real life or in the spirit realm. Based on your own statement. Now we read your post after some other persons have critcised and advised you on the demon and you go on to say.

Well, I think the demon is still in me, I mean, he communicates with me at night telepatically. Sometimes when he's active he wont let me sleep... he keeps talking to me. If I drop off, sometimes he sleeps/goes inactive or he'll wake me up by phisically touching me.. No, I don't believe in christ, since no one at all has ever seen "God" or what ever. Evil is real, no offence to christianity, but I think this whole holy spirit or "God / christ" thing is fake.
I'd rarther not make my demon aggressive and hate me. He's been friendly since eairly 2002-2003.

NOw I ask you if the whole GOD thing is fake. Why was the demon freaking out. Why did you guys call a priest and why did the demon say you and your god are pathetic and why was he going ape sh*t at the mention of Christ / God. Surely there is a God and a Christ either in your family, who is friend witht the priest or somehow connected to the demon and you because the demon used you to wana attack the so called jesus christ's friends. Your spinning a web of lies mate and you are getting caught in your own web of deceit. Just be honest mate you just thought the topic would get lotsa hits and you got what you wanted now come clean lol.

Your a moron.

If you want to know the latest information about the demon that "wants to stay with me" for some reason, then CLICKY HERE. I wrote a whole article about my experience with the demons I've met. Yes, I USED to need help...but unfortunately most of the help that people who quote scripture from the bible are no help at all. Mandla, YOU have obviously NEVER in your entire life personally met a demon before. So I think you need to chill your *bottom* down a little, yes? Do not argue or criticize me unless you know exactly what it feels like being some victim of a demon. I'm not saying (at all) that he torments me all the time, because he doesn't. Until you've actually for one met (PERSONALLY -- I mean, face-to-face contact) with a demon before, don't bother commenting/replying to me.

And for your information, zozo was not portrayed on the Exorcist, and nor was he even mentioned in it. Pazuzu was. And for your information (again) your pathetic to think that pazuzu is not real. You people who accuse me of false names etc are wrong. If you want to see for yourself that Pazuzu exists, then summon him. But good luck finding his sigil and his ACTUAL summoning chant.

why is this person a moron? for experiencing a personal viewpoint? sorry sky, but you have absolutely NO CREDIBILITY here. pazuzu is the exorsist deomon. zozo the clown is the ouija board demon. so what. you said personally that your demon goes by two names. both pazuzu and zozo. so you either have two demons or your demon goes by both names which means they are one in the same. so it's actually YOU that is being unclear about things since you do seem to contradict yourself tremendously.and you know, from now on....when you post, i want you to write a disclaimer. either "deomon possessed" or "not demon possessed" because personally, i would like to know who i am talking to. please write your disclaimer on top of each of your posts.at first i took everything you said seriously, wether you were deomon possessed or not. but i obviously can't as much now after reading so much that you wrote. especially the part where you want the demon to stay. you don't want him to go. you just want more control and don't want to make your demon angry. you take the stance that you have nothing against deomons and that everyone should have one(that's an old joke. i just changed it around a little).you say you don't believe in christ or god, but your demon sure does! so why is it so hard for you to believe. if god or christ didn't exist in YOUR WORLD, then your demon wouldn't be getting so angry. so i take it that you DO BELIEVE, you just don't want to admit it because it's easier for you just not to believe. if mandla is a moron, then we are ALL morons. isn't that true? oh, except you.....who is deomon possesed. you can't be the moron here. the only support you have recieved here was maybe from shadow and i but the length to which i offer support is limited because you say you actually don't want to detatch yourself from your demon. and since he usually only comes around near your birthday, you have 11 months out of the year to be totally truthfull in what you know and what you have to say without being afraid to make your demon angry.you say if we want to know about this demon or see this demon, we need to summon it by means of a chant. is this what you did? you wanted to bring some demons in your life? is this why you don't want to release your demon forever, because you wanted him there in the first place?being controlled by a demon is like being addicted to drugs and allowing drugs to take control. when in fact, everyone has control and everyone has choices and to say that something has taken control without admitting that you have released control by CHOICE and have the ability to take the control back is weak thinking. everything you say about yourself and this demon comes from a weak spirit and a weak heart. who's the moron now? your demon looks for a type of person like you because those are the easiest to possess. you want some control over this entity but you have to think logically. why is he there in the first place? he's their to GAIN control, not to give it up. he is there to brain wash you(a form of control) until you give in. yea, your demon might give you things here and there and is very patient as time goes on, releasing control from time to time to please you by his own choice just to suck you in even deeper. when the time comes where he doesn't release any control to you, you are going to be so brainwashed and weak, that he will eventually succeed in what he originally came for. full possession. you think you have been fully possessed? think again. your demon is playing with you and laughing at you.in any case, whether demon possessed or not, you need some serious help. i don't see any other way to see it. and if your story is true with obvious contradictions and exagerations for whatever reasons, you only have 4 choices. 1: allow your demon to have control at all times(even when you think he doesn't)2: get a priest who is willing to do an exorcism(highly unlikely since there is only a handfull that even practice it now and know what they are doing)3: join a cult and a circle of people who have the strength and power to work as a group to summon and illiminate this entity which isn't highly suggested since the ones you need to go to believe in this stuff and might just help take more control over you.4: do what you can your own self to fight the demon by doing the complete opposite of what he likes or wants from you and continue doing the things you know he DOESN'T like until you have either released this entity or are dead.those are your only 4 choices. you don't have the choice to gain more control over your demon. that isn't a choice you are given to make. you have already been proven to be weak enough to be controlled by an entity that either you brought to yourself or he just searched you out.....or both. if you can show him indefinately that you have nothing to offer him, he will leave. he wont tell you why he's there. if he does, he's lying to you and if you believe anything he says, your demon takes that much more control away from you.one last thing sky, when i hear nonsense being spoken in the forums or elsewhere, i have no problem calling people an idiot sometimes and to to get them to rethink their position.....and you are really quick to come in and post your one liner stating how i should not do that because it's offensive or degrading. but you are allowed to call people morans? you're the pot calling the kettle black and it's good to see how you aren't as righteous as you make yourself out to be because when you portray yourself to be someone you aren't, you look like the idiot. anyway, glad we had this little talk. i was serious about the disclaimers on top of your posts. good luck to you. just remember....if you plan to be weak in the mind, body, and spirit, then your demon will always be with you and you will never have complete control in your own life and you will either wind up dead or in some mental institution because that's where society puts people like you. not that i condone it, i believe in some things other people don't and have seen and and experienced things that people wouldn't believe and i'd bet there are people in mental institutions that don't belong there because of the "unknown" to others. i have studied this stuff and other stuff for a while now and not once have i ever heard anyone say that they like their demon. you are a first for that one. so yea....good luck to you on that.....

Dude, you completely (yet again) misunderstand the situation. I did NOT say Pazuzu also goes by the name "Zozo". And I certainly did NOT say both names are used by ONE demon. Zozo and Pazuzu are two different demons. I said Pazuzu goes by the name "Pazuzu AND Cpt. Howdy". Yes, Pazuzu was portrayed and used in The Exorcist. That does NOT mean he's made up. And how the heck can I summon Pazuzu when I was aged 4 years of age? Seriously, are you on something here...?..perhaps, some alcohol, or drugs or something? (you a bit high or something? :P) Zozo is the demon that comes back to me every year of my birthdays, not Pazuzu. Pazuzu has been with me since I was 4 years old (though I became his host at age 5-6). <- Now how is that contridicting myself? I'm just saying that I started noticing Pazuzu at age 4 (which I never mentioned in my first post).

Seriously anwii, if I have issues, you certainly do. You are the one that criticizes and argue with members on this board. Not me. Your the one that should be banned ages ago for your criticism and arguements toward people you don't like. BH has already said this...so please, do us a favour and try not to judge people here (including myself)..? I really don't mean to be rude anwii, but sometimes I am forced to take a little conclusional arguements.

i have studied this stuff and other stuff for a while now and not once have i ever heard anyone say that they like their demon. you are a first for that one.

What? You have never had a demon in your life anwii. For one, I don't have my demon controlling me. And two, I keep this *BLEEP* to myself, and perhaps share my experiences with others. Do not think for one second that I am being controlled by some demonic entity here. Pazuzu knows he's not in charge around here, and he certainly knows of the concequences of what happens when he breaks my ground rules. Yes, demons may only think of themselves and want to just possess or take your soul or what ever. But when you've been living constantly with a demon you learn to get to know it. And it then no longer becomes a threat to you. (sort of, I mean, yeah, demons can be a threat but I don't see him as one anymore). Yes, I've summoned demons, and NO I certainly did NOT summon Pazuzu. Pazuzu was my first ever demon I met, and I did not summon him at all. He came to me. (for a reason he wont even tell me about).

Please stop saying I am contridicting myself. Most of the times when I write posts like this I am tired and some things I don't even remember typing..:P But I since I've read most of your posts that are criticizing me, I don't care anymore. In theory I guess I should thank all for actually trying to help me, and I am sorry for such negative replies.

Please, can we move off the above stuff, and let me tell people what I experienced Saturday morning?...

...continueing..

Saturday morning (around 2:45 AM ish - Demon times are from 12:00 till 4:00 AM. the time they like to "play") - before I continue lets go over a brief "message of announcement...)...

Please don't take this the wrong way, this was not fake at all. Nor was the rest of my experience. I do NOT lie about real spiritual experiences, so there is no reason why you all should argue with me...most of you do not believe in demons, however some may. And by the sounds of it anwii, you certainly do not. (I do not mean to criticise you, and if I did, or did to anyone in this thread, then I deeply apologise).

On to the little "mysterious happening Saturday morning...." :-

I was in some dream. In some desert in the middle of no where on a road, with nothing but a Police car and an old school "bully". God knows how he fit into this, but who cares? (I agree, neather do I..) however, in every dream or nightmare I have, there is always (ALWAYS) a demon with me. Now, here's the thing. The bullies name is "Luke Kendrick". In this nightmare/dream or what ever it was, there was a demon that possessed me. Yes, I found out the demons name, but I will not publicly reveal. It turns out, the demon was able to possess me during my sleep, so actually, I did not get possessed "during any dream". I actually felt the demon go inside me before the possession.

Sorry if I sounded strange here, but I left this reply box for an hour whilst doing alot of other stuff, and completely forgot I was replying here. ;)

you don't have a clue what you said in the past....do you. first of all, i never heard of the word "cpt. howdy" come out of your mouth until today. second of all, i will give you a direct quote you posted in a previous post... "First, he says his name is "ZOZO", then "Pazuzu" (or w.e)...I just don't know if he's lying or telling the truth". this came out of your own words. don't tell me what i heard and didn't hear. like i said, you have ansolutely NO CREDIBILITY if you are being possessed. and if you aren't, then you are lying and have no credibility. understand this sky, you have absolutely NO CREDIBILITY any which way you want to speak right now.the only reason why i am replying is because i DO believe in demons and other entities. yes, i have researched this area for my own reasons. don't mark me off as not knowing anything because that would be your own ignorance speaking or your demon speaking through you. remember? you forget what you talk about and what you post? no doubt the demon may be speaking or acting on your behalf. you get tired and call in to a dreamy state or trance and can still say you have power over this entity? i guess you like it when you can't remember what you do or say? and like to enter this dream state where you can see flames and balls of fire? maybe even the smell of death at your footsteps. you like that huh? your demon doesn't control you huh? so this is you...you ARE the demon. you WANT to be possessed. you like it.you know what's strange? the fact your parents aren't getting the help you need. they allow you to continue on like you are. now your talking about how i should be banned? why? you don't like what i have to say? place would be better without me? i have no constructive input here to even be worthy of posting anything? explain to me why you can call other people morons, and i should be banned. also, my account was already suspended once. if i go overboard, i would expect a mod or admin to tell me or even warn me. in fact, recently, i have been warned a couple times where my percentage goes up 10% but the foolish one who is warning me isn't telling me why or even pming telling me why. i don't even know who the fool is who is trying to stay anonymous on purpose. this is a classic example of what is wrong with Xisto. and maybe i am too in some peoples eyes but i am not going to change who i am because of rules. if i can't state my beliefs, i just wont be here. it's that simple.so i only wrote the last paragraph to cater to you, sky. i didn't have to when i know you were only trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive when i have already proven that you hold no credibility right now. you lie, you decieve....and it's either you....or this demon....and i certainly don't like the fact that you ignored my demands that you put a disclamer at the top of your post stating wether you are possessed or not. i guess i will just have to assume you are always possessed because even if you tell me you aren't, you could be lying again and the demon just has full control.i believe in demons like i believe in god. at no time in my life will i ever worship one. i don't know if there is a god, if there is just one, or many from the perspective on what i have read in the bible and other teachings. the most i will ever say on this subject is that i do believe in a higher power, and i do keep my mind open to the "unknown". so i believe in demons the same way. if i didn't, i don't think i would have researched as much as i have. i believe in ghosts and other enties sky. no, i have never had a demon. you say it like you OWN your demon. the only reason why you have your demon is because you are WEAK like i said in my last post. you're weak and this entity is making you WEAKER. oh no. i should be banned for saying that. well, let's not start banning the truth now ok? but your demon here doesn't want you to feel weak so at times you may feel strong only because this demon allows you to feel strong.....but truely, you are just a weak person being controlled and feeding off the b.s. this demon feeds you in your head.and the ONLY absolute reason why i do actually respond to you is because i do believe in things like this, i do know what i am talking about, and not believing could do discredit for what you are actually experiencing. so i may say you are full of it or a liar or deceptive...but maybe i am referring to what is controlling you. ever think about that? you should because it's who who posted about this. it's you who's credibility is on the line. it's you who keeps feeding this entity what it wants by continuing to talk about it. it's also YOU who stated that the demon goes by two names(refer to my quote by you in the first paragraph)....zozo the clown and pazuzu loco. and captain howdy doody? i never heard that name til now so get your facts straight and try to remember what you post.you even at one time says this demon is intrigued by me. did it ever occur to you that this entity says only things he wants you to believe which may or may not be the truth? has that ever occured to you? has it ever occured to you that people who lie to you are not to be trusted? has it ever occured to you that if you can't trust someone, you should illiminate those people from your life so you don't get hurt? so what's your next move? are you going to continue making love to this demon or what?what are you? like 16? you think you know it all? i'm 41 and don't know it all. there are some teenagers though that actually know a lot about certain things and it amazes me when i listen. you aren't one of those people, sky. you also have no respect for people who just may know a little bit more about certain things than you do. yea, you're experiencing it first hand, but you don't know crap about it......only what's being fed in to that brain of yours by others to possibly explain things and life.this demon didn't just happen to run across you one day and decided to stay sky. i do know that. you either attracted it, or someone else attracted it to you. that is a fact. another fact is is that it only stays because you want it to stay. another fact. there is a lot to your story you aren't saying. ANOTHER fact.am i drunk or on drugs? no sky. i am not. and i don't claim to be demon possessed either(some people may think differently haha).bloods on your hands buddy and your too naive to see it....

oh my god, it is really a long thread, even i couldn't follow most of them but i read most of you said sky, and i think you want a solution to your problem. i will try my best and give you two of them. depending on two facts that: either there is really a demon that possessed you, the solution is too simple. FAITH IN GOD, if you don't have a faith or don't know how, just prepare your self step by step to create that FAITH inside you. you can't say i am faithful and be a one, but you can go to Church regularly, or better go every Sunday, read the holy book at least once a day, wear a Cross always.another way, visit a psychologist, and talk to him, tell him everything. be sure i am not saying that you are insane or something. but i took a psychology class in college and read about people hearing someone talking to them and later discovered they have a Schizophrenia. by the way, Schizophrenic person is a normal person can do anything in his life even married as ling as he take his medicine. this medicine will arrange his life and avoid him from getting worse and finally he will get ride of that disease. yes Schizophrenia is just a DISEASE like any other disease that person can suffer. so be strong and FACE YOUR FEARS. please notice, by giving you these solution that means i believe you. so DO SOMETHING and never believe in that voice. either it is true or not you are the one who will make it true.