xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Demonic Possessions Have YOU been possessed in your life?

w_d; I can't get rid of him. I've actually tried to ask him to leave, and he doesn't. He refuses to leave. Again, I've tried the cross (held it etc) and it does nothing buy pain...I don't know why I get the pain demons get when they touch a cross...;)anwii; if your going to do nothing but argue with me then don't reply anymore. Simple as that, if I am frustrating you, then the X button is at the top right of your screen.. Or even just navigate OFF this thread. Your arguements are not wanted in this thread, thank you.

sorry, but if you post publically, then i have to assume comments are welcome. if you are picking me out specifically and stating MY comments aren't welcome....well, that just makes me want to comment more ;)it's funny how you state without hesitation that your demon doesn't posess you and then go on to tell us about a dream where he specifically possessed you. also, if he doesn't possess you, why make the title of this thread "demonic possessions"?you state that your demon would never control you. you state that your demon knows his place and knows what you will do to him if he doesn't listen to you.it seems you don't have parents or friends that care about you. if i had a kid going through what you are going through, id be tying you down and holding a cross to your forehead and other crosses around your body. a friend would try to guide you through whatever you are experiencing.through out your whole postings here, you never stated ONCE that you wanted to get rid of howdy or zozo or pazuzu or whatever you call him from one day to the next. you seem very confused in what your demon's name is. now all of a sudden when web designer posts a comment, you admit to wanting to get rid of your demon. that strikes me as odd.also, if we are talking about a cross, a cross doesn't hurt a demon. neither should it hurt you. a cross is only a symbol just like the symbol you were talking about when talking about your demon. and depending on how you hold a cross, it can take on different meanings. so if you are saying you got hurt by just a cross, you are full of it. if there was more to it than that, then maybe your story would be more believablealso, everytime you post, you contradict yourself. you'll say something in one post, then contradict yourself in another post. you criticize people for never being demon possessed or meeting up with a demon, and go on to tell people how much you know, but how much do you really know when you are contradicting yourself.even in one post, you talk about how demons come out to play from 12 midnight to 4am. you also state specifically how demons have legs and ghosts don't. how would you know any of this? did the demon tell you this? did you read it somewhere? have you ever seen a ghost and it had everything except legs? in fact, a ghost or demon do not have legs. legs or body parts refer to human form so i really don't know where you are getting your information. as far as 12 midnight, yes, i do believe certain energy levels increase during 12 or even around 11pm and last a while or during a full moon and new moon.....but the way you talk about it shows you don't understand itnow webdesigner is correct. if you are suffering from schizophrenia or multiple personalities, you wouldn't know unless you get seen by someone who is qualified and since you already tried the cross thing, i suggest you get some phychological help with your issues and hope they don't throw you in some padded cell. the best they can do is give you medication to help with your illness. the problem with this solution is that doctors sometimes diagnose things incorrectly and very few people believe in demonic possession and if they were to hear your story, they would probably automatically come to some false conclusion that you are somehow crazy which in my opinion wouldn't be far from the truth. why do i say that? well, if you ARE possessed, then it does make ya crazy. if you're making things up in your head, then you're crazy. see my point? it's the same as your credibility. your damned either way until you get the help you need.now seriously dude, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. i LOVE reading your posts. you have already made it clear you don't like me at all so you don't have to mention it in every post. just don't read them. as far as me, i will respond because i think it's important for other people to know more of what is going on here. not just one sided stuff that comes from your lips or contradictory information that you post about, or the hatred you have for people like me and not shy in posting about it. i know EXACTLY what i am doing and the only way you can get me from not responding is by not posting. so now you have your answer if you don't want to see my replies.and between you and me, if you had the guts to talk to me the way you do here, i would beat you until your demon walked away limping....never to return....and you would thank me because no sane human being wants a demon controlling them. sorry dude, but that is a FACT which means you're not all together there.just keep remembering that it's the WEAK that give other people the power to control them. being weak isn't a bad thing, we are all weak one way or another but it's the strong who know what their weaknesses are and able to overcome them.

oh Sky, oh sky, The more you try and explain the more you discredit yourself. notice how you contradict your own earlier statements. Look buddy I know that its frustrating to get negetive comments and criticism. but let me just say you wanted attention and you go it. Just like you let the demon stay insode you have no control of when he will manifest or what he'll do while manifesting. You claim the Demon knows the ground rules but thats a lie because I dont think your ground rules include give me pain when I touch a cross or disobey me. Cause clearly you say[qoute]I can't get rid of him. I've actually tried to ask him to leave, and he doesn't. He refuses to leave.How then are you in control of what he does when he doesnt listen to a thing you say. How is it that you have ground rules yet when he wants to make you feel pain for touching a cross he does it without any punishment. hahahaSky based on your age I can only say you are a teenager who seriously wants attention and MyCENTS lol. You see you trying to so hard to threaten and name call anyone who doesnt believe you because it makes other notice your descrepencies. For a Kid your age dont be calling me a moron because I have a different point of view. After all thats what forums are there for. People of different points of view sharing their views publicly. Remeebr also that when you post anything online in a public forum them you will have no control of who responds and what they say. If you didnt want criticism because you are fragile then I'd say go to psychiatric centre cause thats where you'd get people that believe you or sympathise with your multiple versions of one story and additions and denials of the story thats documented in writing. And ofcourse they will nod their heads as if they believe you and you can get satisfaction from that. Otherwise you can really tell me that I can't comment here or tell Anwii He cant write this nor that. If you dont like the comments you're receiving then stop biting and responding. Ys you started this thread but it doesnt belong to you anymore. If you believe you own this post 100% then delete it / bann me from posting here. You'll find you cant. The only way for you is to stop reading our comments and go to a psychiatric centre because you havent a demon you are just an EMO or a goth who wants attention. oi son, I still maintain that this is just a cry for help and your parents need to take responsibility for their ofspring and take you to a psychie ward for evaluation. What I see here is an angry teen who is a schizophreniac. You wanna call those voices in you head demons and yet the real issue is you have major issues that trainned personnel can help with.