xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Demonic Possessions Have YOU been possessed in your life?

sky already admited he doesn't want to get rid of the demon who speaks to him. sky also admitted he has fear over the aggression the demon can possess over him. so sky is afraid and the demon is using it against him. wow. so cliche.....hey sky....if he hasn't hurt you yet, then what are you afraid of? you've seen his anger yet he hasn't hurt you? why not push the limits to see if this demon c an actually hurt you.....

I saw your name TF and i knew i was in religious trouble... (no offence, its a good thing :) Keeps me on my guard)I wont debate the christians vs the rest of the world thing here, you know my stance on it and you also know that i believe christianity to be absolute tosh made up by people who seek power and profit. Nontheless... Here goes...The demon does not have to believe in god or any other deity. My views are thus: There are no gods. There is pure energy. By calling this energy "god" and giving it attributes, lets say according to christianity god is male (the bible says "He") and is all powerful, all knowing etc.. then this energy becomes that. So in a sense christianity is true. However, this is a god of your own creation. This energy IMHO responds to will, thought and itself. So if i pray to a male god then this energy will take on attributes of a male, power, strength it would "feel" male in my mind etc... So why woulld a demon HAVE to believe in a god? Is it existence nullified if it does not? Of course not. Demons are merely negative spiritual entities. Think of a murderer who hates everyone, a terrorist perhaps who loves fear. When that person dies they will become a "demon" they are no different to you or i when we die, except that they WANT to cause panic fear etc... They would look remarkably similar (if there is such thing as sight after death) and would not look like winged beasts etc... They are the same as us only they want to cause harm.According to that theory belief in a god may not be strong enough. However, if you were to have a strong belief in something happening (lets say prayer) then IMHO your will and thoughts and belief will affect this universal energy which you would call god and hence you are performing magick by MAKING the energy do as you wish. This is why i recognise that a christian priest performing an exorcism would be effective, even though i do not think his god is real. HE is the one making the change, not his god. now, this all relates to possession. If sky were a christian or muslim etc... then pray and strong belief would probably do a great deal to help him. Any negative entity would be weakened by the positive energy generated by belief a positive god. Equally, if sky were to give in to negativity, hate, anger, fear and denounce what i would describe as "the light" then the demon has a vat of negative energy to bolster its strength. Magick does not require assistance from a higher being such as a god or angel. It is true that many practitioners use such deities in their work, however many do not and are equally as successful. Like i said, those that do (IMHO) are simply giving a name and personality to the energy with which they work, they are not actually communing with a god. Those that dont use gods and goddesses simply deal with the raw, pure energy as is. to cut a long story short, sky does not need god, and telling him to believe in something he does not will not help him. Sky needs to realize that he is a god of his own world. SKY affects his life, not god. SKY can drive out negativity, not god and SKY has the power to change his own little world. These are the first steps he must take ig he is sincere about this negative spirit and his will to be safe.Sky: There is no sense trying to play with a negative entity by doing its bidding. Slowly it will gain control via your fear (and yes, IMHO negative entities can feed from negative emotions which in turn generate negative energies for the demon to use PS: De-ja-vu, odd.) you need to confront it at some point. I cam not saying i believe 100% what has been said, however i give you this advice as only you know the truth and if it is indeed true then you need the advice that people can offer in this thread. You need to learn how to raise large amounts of energy, store it and shield it from the entity so he cannot steal or modify it, and then use it to protect yourself.

What the heck? fusion, how come my post is under yours? I posted that before you posted yours and it got re-arranged? :) (The post below you was at anwii, just wanted to let ye know. :D)@ anwii: You think I should make it angry do you? Well, then your obviously silly since you'd have no idea how aggressive demons can get if we tried removing them... (you might want to look it up)

you might not want to believe everything you read, sky. speak what you KNOW not what you have been told. speak the truth in what YOU know. what *I* know, is that this is not a demonic possession. the energy could be coming from someone you already know.

you know....i do have some experience in this area sky wether you believe it or not.....

What the heck? fusion, how come my post is under yours? I posted that before you posted yours and it got re-arranged? :) (The post below you was at anwii, just wanted to let ye know. :D)
@ anwii: You think I should make it angry do you? Well, then your obviously silly since you'd have no idea how aggressive demons can get if we tried removing them... (you might want to look it up)

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

It seems my posts didnt show up.Feel free to highlight the bits you think are BS anwii.I only say what i believe and my beleifs come from books, websites and discussion and from my own understanding of how the universe works on a scientific level. Combined they give me, what i would call, a fairly good belief in what i term the occult.Everything is purely my opinion as you can tell from the copious use of "IMHO"

You have to admit though sky, it does seem somewhat unbelievable. The possession i could believe, it has happened before, but levitation? Im not convinced. There are tales of it happening but i dont know.We may never know the truth but you will, and if you are speaking the truth then you need to look at ways to remove its influence from you.

yea shadow, it will also feed off your own b.s. you write in the forums when you have never experienced things like this. this is why i suggest people don't feed off this topic and make it more real than it already is.....

I saw your name TF and i knew i was in religious trouble... (no offence, its a good thing :) Keeps me on my guard)
I wont debate the christians vs the rest of the world thing here, you know my stance on it and you also know that i believe christianity to be absolute tosh made up by people who seek power and profit. Nontheless... Here goes...

The demon does not have to believe in god or any other deity. My views are thus: There are no gods. There is pure energy. By calling this energy "god" and giving it attributes, lets say according to christianity god is male (the bible says "He") and is all powerful, all knowing etc.. then this energy becomes that. So in a sense christianity is true. However, this is a god of your own creation. This energy IMHO responds to will, thought and itself. So if i pray to a male god then this energy will take on attributes of a male, power, strength it would "feel" male in my mind etc... So why woulld a demon HAVE to believe in a god? Is it existence nullified if it does not? Of course not.

Demons are merely negative spiritual entities. Think of a murderer who hates everyone, a terrorist perhaps who loves fear. When that person dies they will become a "demon" they are no different to you or i when we die, except that they WANT to cause panic fear etc... They would look remarkably similar (if there is such thing as sight after death) and would not look like winged beasts etc... They are the same as us only they want to cause harm.

According to that theory belief in a god may not be strong enough. However, if you were to have a strong belief in something happening (lets say prayer) then IMHO your will and thoughts and belief will affect this universal energy which you would call god and hence you are performing magick by MAKING the energy do as you wish. This is why i recognise that a christian priest performing an exorcism would be effective, even though i do not think his god is real. HE is the one making the change, not his god.

now, this all relates to possession. If sky were a christian or muslim etc... then pray and strong belief would probably do a great deal to help him. Any negative entity would be weakened by the positive energy generated by belief a positive god. Equally, if sky were to give in to negativity, hate, anger, fear and denounce what i would describe as "the light" then the demon has a vat of negative energy to bolster its strength.

Magick does not require assistance from a higher being such as a god or angel. It is true that many practitioners use such deities in their work, however many do not and are equally as successful. Like i said, those that do (IMHO) are simply giving a name and personality to the energy with which they work, they are not actually communing with a god. Those that dont use gods and goddesses simply deal with the raw, pure energy as is.

to cut a long story short, sky does not need god, and telling him to believe in something he does not will not help him. Sky needs to realize that he is a god of his own world. SKY affects his life, not god. SKY can drive out negativity, not god and SKY has the power to change his own little world. These are the first steps he must take ig he is sincere about this negative spirit and his will to be safe.

Sky: There is no sense trying to play with a negative entity by doing its bidding. Slowly it will gain control via your fear (and yes, IMHO negative entities can feed from negative emotions which in turn generate negative energies for the demon to use PS: De-ja-vu, odd.) you need to confront it at some point. I cam not saying i believe 100% what has been said, however i give you this advice as only you know the truth and if it is indeed true then you need the advice that people can offer in this thread. You need to learn how to raise large amounts of energy, store it and shield it from the entity so he cannot steal or modify it, and then use it to protect yourself.

Basically what he's trying to say is he "thinks" he knows everything that happens everyone/others...what a fool. You can think this didn't even happen to me if you want, but I know your wrong. I'm not making up lies anwii, so I don't know why your posting what your saying...

you're beliefs have no ground right now.....only what you KNOW.....

It seems my posts didnt show up.
Feel free to highlight the bits you think are BS anwii.

I only say what i believe and my beleifs come from books, websites and discussion and from my own understanding of how the universe works on a scientific level. Combined they give me, what i would call, a fairly good belief in what i term the occult.

Everything is purely my opinion as you can tell from the copious use of "IMHO"

sky didn't experience it. he only told us what HE was told. also, laws of gravity have nothing to do with this discussion. what comes up, must come down right away? i beg to differ.....

it's important people don't feed in to everything that is being told though. if what is being said is false....then no harm, no foul. but if things said are true......to any extent, that what is said in this thread should be thought out very carefully because anything said can be used to either make the energy that is controlling sky more powerfull, or it can be used to make sky more weak which would hold the same effect on sky.

this is not a time to post theories or opinions. i am sorry! i will believe sky until he gives me a reason not to and i will test sky as long as this thread is opened.....to what ?*I* know and have experienced in the past.

You have to admit though sky, it does seem somewhat unbelievable. The possession i could believe, it has happened before, but levitation? Im not convinced. There are tales of it happening but i dont know.
We may never know the truth but you will, and if you are speaking the truth then you need to look at ways to remove its influence from you.

What? That didn't make sense.Dude, obviously I experienced it...my parents didn't tell me the truth about the full story until a few days before I made this topic. Yeah, OK, the levitation thing, I will admit I found a little "surprised" at that. But you can't really say if I didn't experience it unless you was there to whitness it.

Im confused, you only knew about these events a few days ago, yet you speak of your experiences as though you remember them clearly from weeks, months and years ago...If you didnt know about the possession then what did you think the voice/feelings were?

I don't intend to bash you or make you feel bad. But I will speak my mind on this matter. First I would like to say I've never believed anything unless there is lots of facts to back it up or I've witnessed it myself. Now everything in this story sounded about right. I believe that people can have short disorders which makes them like this. A kind of schizophrenia or something along those lines. The whole flying business I think is an outright lie. I've never seen anything out worldly like that. The closest thing I've come to a weird experience like you explain is a dream. A dream that felt like it was killing me. I'll refer to the Matrix which sounds funny but here me out. That movie made me realize that everything we feel, touch, smell and taste is all in our head. It may seems as if its your finger thats hurting when you prick your finger but actually your brain is just telling you somethings happened. So after I had these experiences it started to scare me. I realized what had happened and the fact it actually could have killed me because of an episode of 1000 ways to die I saw. This woman was killed in here sleep while having a bad dream which caused her not to breath or something like that. So I've had it happen to me a few times where I was sleeping and all of a sudden it felt as if I couldn't breath so I would freak out and try to move to find I couldn't move at all. So I would try and shake my self awake until finally succeeding and awaking. I found myself to be out of breath and I was very much afraid. This has happened like three times before. It makes me think that you can have such a bad dream that you can actually stop breathing. Because things feel so real in dreams. I felt as if something evil was holding me down. Now I don't believe in the whole god and devil thing so all I can think of it is that you can be scared to death. :) I think either your lying about this whole thing. Or you thought your story wasn't good enough so you added the whole levitating thing. I think maybe you have some kind of disorder. There are lots of disorders out there that make it seem as if things are talking to you. My aunt turned here thermostat all the way down and almost killed here self by freezing to death. When asked why the hell she did it. She replied that "they" told her too do it. See "they" "them" "him" "it" I believe its all just a mental disorder. I'll never believe the levitating part of your story not even in a million years. Sorry.

Who to state anything about the unknown in this world.that is exactly what it all is the unknown.we can state all we read and all we know inside of each of us that ,is taught to us by ourselves or someone in our life.what no one can do is state a truth of the unknown .as there is no truth in the unknown ,we in this world are still puzzled and learning over all areas considering the unknown in this world ,past present or future .we can offer many biblical inspirations to anyone in life ,How they just appear and inside our minds this is a puzzle of the unknown in leaving many questions how do it occur ,although we do not really question it as it must be so ,as it was God and life says it is true ,we was taught this too for many many years .although when someone speaks of different unknown ,how can anything of that sorts be consider true ,as you will get words that someone speaks of lies and deceptions and that someone is contradicting ones own self ,when dearly they are trying to explain ,something they experience and knowing it will sound far fetched ,although that person braves ,it to speak of it ,as he trust ,where he wishes to share this experience of the unknown .i clearly doubt his family would of shared this piece of information about there own child ,what to mess with his mind ,that just poor consideration on this persons part ,to ever disrespect ,stating that comment .now being raised from North Carolina ,and coming from long line of Generations ,as a child was taught ,many life's experiences ,you just kept ,quiet about many things ,as many will only be skeptical unless they held facts of anything and allow you to feel ,less than truth in anything you shared ,of those life's experiences .things just was kept sacred within Families.other wise to are confronted with episodes of what is happening now and could create such danger and harm to someone ,that where that unknown ,is exactly what it is unknown and holds a purpose in this persons life .Good or Badthere is a reason why it is there and attached to this person .so i can only offer ,benefit of doubt to this person that maybe what is spoken is actually holding some truth to his own experiences and making it differcult in finding correct words to explain it and feel comfortable doing it without feeling foolish or fear that it may become harming ,when allowing others understand or this unknown be known to others .as for me i actually do not believe in anything being called demon or hold anything inside me that may connect anything i understand as form of a demon .that is just me though ,as do not place any disrespect towards anyone on how they actually believe or was taught to believe .sometimes areas of the unknown ,attaches to human host within this world ,not for becoming anything of evil intentions at all ,although there becomes a purpose why it is attached through out life and starts this attachment at very young age .only wishing to be known within that family and not through out life towards others .although allowing it to be known out in life can create something more than one person can ever believe actually could transpire as anything of being true .try understanding ,what was told to you ,as your parents ,how lightly could they just take what happen to you as a child and just mark it down as oh no not again and did not even consider any cross roads ever understanding what is taking place ,with their own child all those years ,that as a family wittiness it .as your family is ones that sat you down and explained what they knew ,that experienced within your life .you took that news flash and ran with it ,without considering all options of what your family just unloaded on you .Think within own self and come up with actually life's experiences ,you know yourself and then seek out someone that holds a better understanding ,in guiding you ,to actually in helping you ,as you state you do not wish ,things go away ,seek someone to understand what is taking place and reason that you hold this strong attachment close to you and not wish it to separate from you and your life .you could be holding this within you ,through out your own Life ,your own self .Believing in one self ,does release such areas of the unknown from your Life ,as you set many things in their own place .you find you do not need absorb this form attachment as you hold right now .

sure it did. you just aren't really listening. if you take a trrip somewhere and a month later, you forget taking it and don't remember any details, did you really experience traveling?

and sky, what was the point of your post? just tell a story? did you even want a response? i am confused on your intent and purpose of your post. also, when you claim a demon can come and go as it pleases, you lose ALL credibility here and outside this forum since nobody will really know who we are talking to.

"i like my demon. don't make him go away". is this something you tell your friends and family too?

your first hand experiences that you remember are different than ones other peoples are saying. what you are saying you remember has nothing to do with demonic possession. but what your family has stated does sound like demonic possession. problem is, you are only basing things on what your family has told you that you don't remember. that's why i say start talking about what you KNOW personally. start with the truth.

no doubt, someone is in your head. but if there is a chance this entity can control you physically, then there is a danger here because this entity now found a weak host and this entity will protect it's host. there is a place where they put people who aren't responsible for their own actions....demon possessed or not.

this entity may not harm you, but it may harm someone else through you. you should think about that. oh. i know. it speaks to you all the time and maybe even convinces you over time that it isn't bad. you have trouble sleeping at night. that is a good thing, right? because you like your demon? maybe you were possessed when you over clocked your computer.

but i still think there is a possibility that it's not a demon possession and something else. but you talk about it like it's a demon possession and that is ignorance on your part. especially when you say you don't remember anything if you are possessed and just going by what other people tell you.

What? That didn't make sense.
Dude, obviously I experienced it...my parents didn't tell me the truth about the full story until a few days before I made this topic. Yeah, OK, the levitation thing, I will admit I found a little "surprised" at that. But you can't really say if I didn't experience it unless you was there to whitness it.