xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Demonic Possessions Have YOU been possessed in your life?

Not really.The thing is though, every year at the ending of January and the start to February, the entity stays with me till the 3rd of Feb. So half way through Janurary it comes back to me..irritating me etc. it's been doing this for years.. :)

do you know why it comes during those times? new year? your birthday? do you keep a journal. do you know it's name? do you try to talk to it? why is it there.
does it ever do something for you that is good? do you get more tired when it's inside you and you talk about it? i am still curious why you insist it is a "demon". do you think it goes away after the 3rd of february or just lies dormant inside you. i know you already stated you don't want to get rid of it. are you at all curious about answered questions about it? what made you post about it? that's not really something people share openly....

Not really.
The thing is though, every year at the ending of January and the start to February, the entity stays with me till the 3rd of Feb. So half way through Janurary it comes back to me..irritating me etc. it's been doing this for years.. :)

I posted to see if anyone can help, plus as a real life experience story.

I didn't know it'd get worse then it did at the time I posted this. I posted it aswell on a paranormal site that gives help. I am not certain weather or not (I hope it will) go away now till next year, but since I've been communicating with it too much throughout January it might want to stay.

i am still curious why you insist it is a "demon". do you think it goes away after the 3rd of february or just lies dormant inside you. i know you already stated you don't want to get rid of it. are you at all curious about answered questions about it? what made you post about it? that's not really something people share openly....

I know It's a demon because, 1. no other spirit can actually give me the ability to hear sounds more clearly/sensitively and because it keeps talking and giving me visions..
My eye color has changed 3 times in the past couple of days..as soon as I can feel him inside me, my eye color changes to a slightly demonic color. (not red) but sort of a wild hazel lightning yellow color. Plus, I can feel both his energy and his presence. As soon as he goes inside of me, he gives me half of his energy (I don't know why) and then he re-generates. It's like I'm "Half Demonic" when he's inside me. :)
Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

unlike others, i believe in situations like this. you say it got worse? is that after you openly talked about it? because entities like this don't really want to be known. they control by fear, but they also have fear themselves. i personally don't see any good about one entity taking control of another. for any "good" or "bad" reason.

before getting any help with your situation, i would start asking it questions. find out it's name, where it came from, why it's here, etc...for situations like yours, you will not only be able to hear his voice and sense his presence, but also smell the energy.

when did you first experience this entity? have you, your family, or any of your friends ever practiced any so-called magick? or tried to call upon anything that would be unknown to you in the past?

possession will be tiring. it will make you more sleepy. you need to be strong during those times. there could be different reasons why this entity wants to give it's energy to you during times like this, but nothing good can come about it. it is strange how it will come and go. almost like a game or a single purpose to control you at certain times. this to me can be more dangerous because whatever this entity is, it probably has more patience and time to complete it's agenda than you do.

i wouldn't never try to talk to it or call it when it's not already inside you as that is just inviting whatever it is, to be close. be carefull what information you read on the internet and the people you talk to because you are on shaky ground as it is and you really don't need the wrong information or to be talking to the wrong people right now that attract themselves to your situation to where they might just try and help your entity fullfill it's purpose. you don't want that. people can be disguised in many ways. so can these entities or "demons" as you would like to call it.

whatever you do, it's important not to give whatever this thing wants. this is also inviting. some people believe there are entities or demons out there that are interested in a person's soul. i don't know about that, but you can never be too carefull. so my point is, don't ever give yourself freely. i would try to figure out the answers to the important questions about this thing, and then take it to a new level to get some help in trying to remove it. which no, it wont like, but it's better than the alternative in the long run.

I posted to see if anyone can help, plus as a real life experience story.
I didn't know it'd get worse then it did at the time I posted this. I posted it aswell on a paranormal site that gives help. I am not certain weather or not (I hope it will) go away now till next year, but since I've been communicating with it too much throughout January it might want to stay.

I know It's a demon because, 1. no other spirit can actually give me the ability to hear sounds more clearly/sensitively and because it keeps talking and giving me visions..

My eye color has changed 3 times in the past couple of days..as soon as I can feel him inside me, my eye color changes to a slightly demonic color. (not red) but sort of a wild hazel lightning yellow color. Plus, I can feel both his energy and his presence. As soon as he goes inside of me, he gives me half of his energy (I don't know why) and then he re-generates. It's like I'm "Half Demonic" when he's inside me. :)

For some reason, it's fine with me talking about it, it doesn't bother it whatever information I read or it reads. First, he says his name is "ZOZO", then "Pazuzu" (or w.e)...I just don't know if he's lying or telling the truth. :) When talking to him telepathically, he's been fine, he talks back sometimes when he wants to, or if he's bored. He seems Idle inside me quite alot, he's not doing anything that would harm/hurt or make me unconforting.I don't know where he came from at all, my familly has had no experiences with him or any other supernatual spirit/entity at all. They don't own or use a Ouija Board, nor do they/have they ever called up-on them. It seems as though some demons can actually come to you accordingly or what ever. I don't know how mine came to me, but he's never been with or been inside any of my other familly members. If all he wants to do is just stay and live inside of me for whatever reason, then I don't really mind that, it's just when he's active...when he's active and bored he'll keep talking to me, showing me visions when I am working on php coding etc. It's so irritating.I don't know what he wants really, but when I ask him, he just says he wants to be with me. :D

what visions is he showing you? can you be specific? also, i am curious why you put the names in quotes "ZOZO" and "Pazuzu" one name is in ALL caps. why is that? has he spelled the names? or has he written them for you?interesting. both names can be googled. wether this is the entity or not, remains a secret....

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

The visions are sometimes very hard to see, they are like..fady. He lets me see stuff through HIS own eye vision (and it's like..blury, like it's very very sunnt kind of thing), and he shows me images of flames etc. I do not understand.EDIT: He wants to know why your so interested in him. :D (no, I didn't make that up, he's being sort of...suspicious about you asking questions about him. :)

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

i am not interested in him....but i am a suspicious person by nature :) like i said, i already believe in these types of experiences. zozo can easily be related to all the other people who have said they experienced a zozo....100's. also, the other name you gave is somewhat similar, but is actually the demon depicted in the exorsist. you know that movie everone has watched.

most of the people who have had an experience with zozo have experienced his presence through a ouija board. there are also a statistic that 4/10 people who have experienced entities did so by opening a portal through a ouija board. even if you didn't think you experienced anything from it, a portal can still be open where you are affected at a later time.

also, in regards to zozo, everyone who has experienced him says he's nice at first, but over time will present himself as not so nice and his true colors will come out eventually has he has the ability to hurt you and others close to you.....and will.

http://zozotheouijaspirit.blogspot.de/

that site is probably the biggest one with details of the most experiences with zozo. the blog creator has also stated that anyone who has had any contact with zozo, to contact him. this guy said he even took a picture of zozo. if you research it, you might be able to find this picture. i think it's on his site. he also posted a youtube video which will have the picture he took.

The visions are sometimes very hard to see, they are like..fady. He lets me see stuff through HIS own eye vision (and it's like..blury, like it's very very sunnt kind of thing), and he shows me images of flames etc. I do not understand.
EDIT: He wants to know why your so interested in him. :D (no, I didn't make that up, he's being sort of...suspicious about you asking questions about him. :(

As I dont believe that ouija boards are spiritual by nature (they are purely a peice of wood or other material and the movement comes from the subconscious mind of the users, which in turn is affected by spirits) i would disagree that this is the fabled "zozo" i could be wrong however. It could just be a name he gives himself.Any spirit that refuses to leave you alone when asked is not a good spirit to have around (unless they asre doing so for your own protection, which he clearly isnt.)I think there is a real risk here... I think perhaps he sees you as a beacon of energy which he can harvest in time. (of course, the name Zozo could merely be a classification rather than an individual name)

yea, and making assumptions could be dangerous too. that's why i think it's important to ask this entity questions and feel out it's energy more. although this could be dangerous too as calling a spirit or wanting it around you can not only make it more difficult when you don't want it around, there was a portal open somewhere where others can easily come in to play.

i do believe that a ouija board is more than just a game. but like anything else, it's how much you believe. i don't think it just has to do with the subconscious, but i do question why people need to lay their hands on it to work. the subconscious would be one explaination...

i also think there are some sick people out there that claim things that aren't real. sometimes they obviously profit by exposing certain things, and sometimes their profit is less known to others.

personally, i will believe sky until i have a reason not to. unless this is for a school psychology project or what not, i don't see why he would lie. i would NOT however believe any demon or evil spirit that is inside me. they tend to gain trust, then hurt their victim. they gain trust by telling lies and semi truths

also, a victim is most vulnerable when they are weak. so i am wondering where sky's vulnerability to this entity is and why it's being so easy to possess. possessions are VERY rare, but they do happen.....and just hearing voices doesn't mean he's possessed either. i do believe in mind control and sharing thoughts telepathically.

another option is if he has any enemies or even "friends" who study black magick or knows anyone in a coven or circle who could practice such things and call upon others...

As I dont believe that ouija boards are spiritual by nature (they are purely a peice of wood or other material and the movement comes from the subconscious mind of the users, which in turn is affected by spirits) i would disagree that this is the fabled "zozo" i could be wrong however. It could just be a name he gives himself.
Any spirit that refuses to leave you alone when asked is not a good spirit to have around (unless they asre doing so for your own protection, which he clearly isnt.)

I think there is a real risk here... I think perhaps he sees you as a beacon of energy which he can harvest in time.

(of course, the name Zozo could merely be a classification rather than an individual name)

My demonic entity does "try" and take control of parts of my body, but mostly he likes to try control my voice. :D It's like a game, to see if he can actually gain control of my voice, and use it. :) He understands what I say, when I tell him not to do something, however he has had his moments where he gets annoyed because I don't want him talking through my voice, he tends to moan etc...but he's never possessed me more then twice. If he wanted to hurt me, he would have done so by now, though most demons show scars and scratches on their victims bodies. I don't have any marks, apart from 2 marks on my right arm. :( He scratched my arms when I had ago at him for using my voice without my permission, but he hasn't done anything serious to harm me.Yeah, most demonic entities try and get your respect and trust, then make a demonic attack, however my entity has been with me for years (as I said in my other posts) and he has my full trust and respect, and he knows that.Anwii, I asked him your question "why he wants to stay in my body or what he wants". He said he just wants to stay with me because he knows I'm not threatened or scared of him. Most of the people he's been with are scared s***less of him, so he gets angry because they go crazy. I've told him he can stay with me as long as he understands what I tell him, and aslong as he does what he's told. Sometimes, I've had to throw some commands to him, I know most demons hate that, but commanding whilst giving respect to him at the same time, he understands.If you'd like to know something about or from him, just ask and I'll ask him.

You trust this entity even though apparently he scratched/marked you for not letting him have full control....Riiiiight, now i understand. Actually, i dont follow.I dont know what to say except i think that if a spirit really is trying to control you, and then harming you when you deny access, that's really not how positive entities work... It truly isnt. Hence that would make him (IMHO) a negative spirit. I understand that negative, positive, good and bad are all stupid terms, however i cant express it any other way. What replies did you receive on the paranormal forum?I still have to say that i am not 100% convinced but nonetheless...

It doesn't really matter about the 2 scratches, they are not that bad. I doubt any entity would try gain your trust and keep that trust for more then 3 years. I admit it has been hard trying to control him, instead of him controlling me, and we fall out a few times for a few hours, but never actually totally fallen out and hated eachother. He still likes me (I think :)) but he has to learn to not keep being ignorant and trying to use my voice for him to talk. There's already 2 ways we can communicate, and that's either telepathically, or out loud. He cant keep using my voice to talk all the time, so he needs to learn..

well i guess zozo has a friend. and i guess sky is ALL man when he can demand something from someone that possesses him. his parents and family don't care about him because they will leave family members possessed....oh......but i forgot....the demon will allow others to keep the demon in check. hahahahaha! i love it!!!!!!!! one day sky........one day........karma

It doesn't really matter about the 2 scratches, they are not that bad. I doubt any entity would try gain your trust and keep that trust for more then 3 years. I admit it has been hard trying to control him, instead of him controlling me, and we fall out a few times for a few hours, but never actually totally fallen out and hated eachother. He still likes me (I think :)) but he has to learn to not keep being ignorant and trying to use my voice for him to talk. There's already 2 ways we can communicate, and that's either telepathically, or out loud. He cant keep using my voice to talk all the time, so he needs to learn..