xisto Community
whyme

What Would You Do If There Was No Internet? hmm...

without internet, id die, as simple as that, lol, well if there was no internet i would have no job and no hobby, i dont think i would actually use computers, and my life would be totally different, and most likely the opposite of what it is now. so be glad there is an internet! now stop the viruses! lol

No internet? Nooooo! I'll have no dreams. No future job. (I'm planning to get an internet related job when I graduate) No freebies. I'd probably spend my days staring blankly into space. No way to do projects easily. I'd have to search the biiig library. None of those things?*melts*

I spend on 1/3 of my life on internet, and another 1/3 sleeping, and you can't stop sleeping, so internet... you can't stop it either -_-

I'd play more sport and maybe watch more TV which may not be as rubbish as it is now. Who knows? It's influenced my life in so many ways it would probably be different. I would have a different attitude towards everything. Wow ... great topic -_-

Gah? Late reply! If there was no internet, I'd be bored to death-- especially since nowadays nothing interests me on TV besides Friday and the weekends. But for some people, we wouldn't be exposed to some stuff.

I would likely get out of the house more, I mean I am out of the house quite a bit as it is.. with school and all, but I would likely go out after school.. ride my bike more often, things along the lines of that..

i would go out with my friends and have some fun in the tower :( or as many people do, watch the bloody boring televison... zzzZZZZ .... also spend some more time in day dreaming :(

Wow...If there was no Internet, my life would be so different. I don't know what I'd do. I wouln't be studying for my University course in computer science. I certainly don't think that I would be studying externally from the university. I wouldn't be wasting half of my time working on my websites. I probably wouldn't even like computers at all. I remember I used to hate computers until I started using the Internet.I wouldn't have anywhere near as many friends as I do now. I'd have to find time to write to the friends I would have using pen and paper.I probably wouldn't know so much about things. I'd probably still be reading old text books and things. Yes, I used to read text books when I was little. I'm such a dork! lol The Internet has become a great resource for learning about many different things. And you get an up-to-date knowledge of things which ofetn you can't get from text books.I honestly have no idea what I would do. Most of my life is connected to the Internet in some way. I think life would be really boring without it. Although, I guess we wouldn't know any different because none of us would have heard of the Internet anyway. It's really interesting to think what the world would be like with no Internet. Good topic! :(

Well, I will do the old routines. Watch T.V, Watch DVD's, use the telephone, go outside to breathe fresh air, then edit/capture videos from my video cam using my computer. Well, before probably many years ago when my computer is Windows 98 and without internet, life is really boring. And my computer is boring too... Nothing is new with my computer. But after I had the internet, it changed alot.

My life would have no meaning. :(

But seriously, I would probably be able to play my games more on the PS2 and Xbox and I would probably watch T.V (which I bever do). The internet is my life, it facinates me. I find it amazing and I love being on my PC, it is my best friend. :(

I'd be buying a hell of a lot more wrestling DVDs. Of course the major ones that I watch I am only able to buy online so maybe not.

if there was no internet i think poeple would get off there *bottom* and go out side i use the net about 30mins a day thats it. i all ways outside playing footy. i think it would be good to just 2 turn off the net for like week :( i bet ya would see more people around than ever lol