xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Brain Tumour And Mobile.

Dear friends for last many years doctors were saying about the negativities of using mobiles and now in a recent research its clear that there is no relation between brain tumour and mobile using. If I am not wrong I think this research was undertaken in copenhegan, epidemiology cancer centre. This was the result of about thirty years of research by the team concerned. Any way its a good news for all isn't it. post-73445-1260024319_thumb.jpgpost-73445-1260024327_thumb.jpg

the fact still remains that there will always be a difference in opinion. you can go to one source and it can say one thing negative. you can go to another source and it can say something positive. the real question will always be..."what do *I* believe" based on the research i have found. don't believe everything you read. PERIOD!

Dear friends for last many years doctors were saying about the negativities of using mobiles and now in a recent research its clear that there is no relation between brain tumour and mobile using. If I am not wrong I think this research was undertaken in copenhegan, epidemiology cancer centre. This was the result of about thirty years of research by the team concerned. Any way its a good news for all isn't it.
post-73445-1260024319_thumb.jpg
post-73445-1260024327_thumb.jpg

Actually, disgarding the test results, reality tells us otherwise.It's like I would test if Uranium radiates and the test results turned false. Mobile phones produce electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetic radiation has it's effect on the DNA. The body has it's own ways of repairing(and by repairing I mean destroying) the cells which aren't controlled by the body anymore. Sometimes this fails, and the infected cells just grow stronger in numbers, and there's no way of stopping it "naturally".If exposed to stronger electromagnetic radiation(and by stronger I mean stronger than the normal radiation in nature), there is a chance of cells being mutated and not getting destroyed my the body, leading to a possible cancer case. People have had cancer on the spot where they hold their phone while speaking to it. Most of them are curable but can be fatal or at least cause you to loose you hearing ability in your right/left ear. Of course all this depends on the strength of the electromagnetic wavesNever trust a test result that contradicts the facts. The scientific community needs cash, it got corrupted in the early days of the discovery of Global Warming. The US president gave them money to "do more research" even tho they already had enough test results to make a conclusion. Ever since, most test results have been "affordable"(the most recent big lie and example of this is the swine flu vaccine).

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Lot of science... and lots of studies.. they always disagree with themselves.. As one study tells us that cell phone is causing cancer, and another study tells that cell phone usage is safe... So.. lets stay away from these studies, until someone scientifically proves that so and so person has this disease because he used cell phone, and this is the reason. Until then just read the reviews.. and forget them. But one thing we should remember is moderation is always safe, in everything. Let it be drinking, smoking or using cellphones. So lets use cell phone moderately, and use it only when it is necessary.. Why Take Chance anyway ? :)

Well what i want to see here is legitimate source for scientific studies. I mean i don't want those web startups calling their analytics data as scientific. I want organization that is having enough profile for criticism and validity of those tests. Else there is no point in those data.We can see many magazines and newpaper fake it by calling some polls as scientific like "chocolate improves sex drive or something like hot women are nocturnal etc." such surveys and polls have no science in them. Just vague results and catching some degree owners to give stamping on their gossip polls and articles. I hardly seen any reputable science organization publishing any source as of now for mobile phone. Unless source is reliable and source itself is open to dissection, there is no point in reading those surveys and stats.

As to add to the topic a little more, you said they were doing the research for 30 years? what the...? In a scientific research, you have to research with the same evidence all the time. I can't measure the size of a bread when I'm freaking cooking it, now can I?!Did they test the old phones which there was 30 yrs ago? How are those ugly pieces of junk comparable to modern ugly pieces of junk today like the iPhone? No same protocols, different wave lengths...ARGH

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Dear friends I fully agree with XPRESS as said that necessity of usage is to be taken care that is to say if necessary use it otherwise no need its absolutely correct. It might be adverse in effect when used unnecessarily for hours just to talk rubbish. So thats it friends.

Lot of science... and lots of studies.. they always disagree with themselves.. As one study tells us that cell phone is causing cancer, and another study tells that cell phone usage is safe... So.. lets stay away from these studies, until someone scientifically proves that so and so person has this disease because he used cell phone, and this is the reason. Until then just read the reviews.. and forget them.
But one thing we should remember is moderation is always safe, in everything. Let it be drinking, smoking or using cellphones. So lets use cell phone moderately, and use it only when it is necessary.. Why Take Chance anyway ? :)

These research companies like making money. In order to make money they have to get grants fromeither the government or large corporations. Depending upon who they are getting the money from,this could skewer the results anyway.If mobile phones cause cancer, then surely anything with an electro magnetic field should, be it a computeror a toaster.l don't want to know what to believe about these research companies anymore.What is good for you one year, the next year causes disease.