xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Got My Domain Ordered Ftw! OOORAH

Congratulations! It's taken a lot longer but you finally reached your goal :D Care to share the name with us or is it top-secret? :o

it will be http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ when it's up. and it will be a few weeks til it's finished :D
It will me an IPB forum and I'll be offering things like web design for a fee.
And I'm actually looking for active staff members to join me and who ever joins and I accept they will make money every time we complete an order! requirements are extensive knowledge of PHP,Java,Java script and flash so post here if your interested B)
I lost alot of work when 000webhost deleted my account :):D
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

oooh bad about 000webhosti dont like that kinda host because they delete the account without informing and if informing then without letting you keep an saved files of your work straight away delete, they dont care about our work but seems you going with a paid hosting, but still if you want it for free then kindly nudge me i can provide you with hosting for free in case you give a cctld for freeha i know its a kind of freaky question but i think i am in urgent need of it as i want to start my site and its a new hosting site and also i am screwing my life to get it hope to get an reply from this person or if any one wants if then please contact mei am able to get you free hosting like t17 but much better than this only in xchange of a cctld

Congrats for your new domain. Looking forward to see your site. By the way, you hosted IPB on 000webhosts ? And you sure you didn't have NULL script or warez version ? Cause if you have it then i'm sure you'll get account suspended from here as well. If you have licensed IPB forum then no problem and go ahead, you'll have no issues hosting it here. Just do post when your site and forum installation is completed. We'll take a look at your site and will give you review or linkups if possible. And once again, congratulations.

o-m-gI logged into my CPANEL and I was amazed!!!I never seen anything like it!! so many features and the file manager is so awesome!!!@mahesh2k it's not nulled.. they did it simply because "We feel if one is able to afford an expensive IPBoard then we suggest one can afford premium hosting"in their TOS IPB and VB are banned on free accounts period.@templehost I'm sorry but I'm completely lost by your post :S what's ccltd? :)

@mahesh2k it's not nulled.. they did it simply because "We feel if one is able to afford an expensive IPBoard then we suggest one can afford premium hosting"

That is very wrong move. I mean they lost one customer in this. If they allowed you to grow on their network, you could have purchased disk sooner or later cause of good service. But they resort to quick-customer than long term customer. anyway, you'll have no issues here. You'll quality hosting with no-or-little downtime here.

@mahesh2k it's not nulled.. they did it simply because "We feel if one is able to afford an expensive IPBoard then we suggest one can afford premium hosting"

That's very mean of them :) It doesn't make a lot of sense either. Well anyway, as mahesh2k said, you'll have absolutely no problems with Xisto - Web Hosting - it's one of the best and I'm yet to see my my sites having downtime! It's simply that good. So once again congrats on your new domain and enjoy your hosting. As for the mod position, I don't have extensive knowledge in the areas you mentioned so I'll just pass! I do hope you find some good members, though - all the best!

That's very mean of them :) It doesn't make a lot of sense either. Well anyway, as mahesh2k said, you'll have absolutely no problems with Xisto - Web Hosting - it's one of the best and I'm yet to see my my sites having downtime! It's simply that good. So once again congrats on your new domain and enjoy your hosting. As for the mod position, I don't have extensive knowledge in the areas you mentioned so I'll just pass! I do hope you find some good members, though - all the best!

i totally agree, i once hosted my site with Xisto - Web Hosting long back and never had any problems. i was quite amazed. the only issues i had back then had a lot to do with MyCents being negative at times but they would rectify the problem in no time.

I'm working on getting a top level domain too and will tell you guys once its out. I hope to send my application form sometime before saturday, that would give me ample time to continue developing the site...

long live trap 17!

How much was it and how long does it last before you need to renew it?

Well to register the domain for a year it's $9.99 + $1.95 for first months hosting then it's just $1.95 a month for hosting and it's a full year until I have to renew the domain and by that time I'll have more then enough myCENTs :)

Well to register the domain for a year it's $9.99 + $1.95 for first months hosting then it's just $1.95 a month for hosting and it's a full year until I have to renew the domain and by that time I'll have more then enough myCENTs :)

is it possible to get ONLY the domain?? because I'm using x10 as my hosting..