xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kittycatlover763

I Have More Earned Money Then Credited?

so recently i went to check up on my xisto account and noticed that it is one dollar less than the amount i have listed under my username here at Xisto.

is there any reason for this.

i stopped posting on Xisto for about three months and started posting again, from at which i had $5 dollars in my account :].

then i posted earned a dollar, and saw that it was still $5 dollars.

i have earned $8 dollars (as said on Xisto) but still on my xisto account its $7 dollars

i don't really mind the dollar difference but it's got me pondering.

The amount "earned" will practically always be bigger than the amount you have in the billing area. The reason this is, is because the one in the billing area takes into account the things you have purchased, et cetera, while the "earned" amount that you see in the forums only displays how much you have earned in total by posting here in the forums.Don't rely on the "earned" amount if you want to know exactly how much you have to spend.P.S. please use a font color that is easier to see.

That's strange....I find a dollar difference in the notification emails that I get, but in my case it's the opposite - i have a dollar more in my Xisto account than mentioned in the email. I don't know how much I've earned totally since I never kept count, but I think there's just a small glitch in the script that counts the amount of money earned.

Have you waited for the system to update, because I thought the mycents to xisto billing only update once per day?

yep :]
when i earned mycents today it automatically processed though .

@truefusion
i understand that , but the thing is i haven't used my xistoaccount for anything yet, in other words i haven't purchased any orders

@The Simpleton may be , if your having the same error as me except in the opposite manner :)

@truefusioni understand that , but the thing is i haven't used my xistoaccount for anything yet, in other words i haven't purchased any orders

I see. You haven't by any chance attempted to change your e-mail with either the forum or your Xisto billing account, have you?

i think you have made the Xisto and xisto scripts confused and also it will be all k in a day because xisto is never in loss always profit and profitbut i think you should get it sone anyways spend that $ on gettin your desired thing and i think this is the first time i came accross this kinda topic really its strange and also nice to get a dollar on every 3 month absence lol

you have made Xisto and xisto dead of your looks and the mods here are after youthis would be my answer if i were a loofer but as i am a good kid so i will tell this all because of your luck and not that toomuchit will be back again as xisto will run the script and get updated from Xisto but maybe it wil be the same allwhere and also you can try asking the xisto ticket but why are you so worried you should rather be happy as you got a dollar free in absence

If you've used the money from Xisto - Support then the deduction will not be shown here under your account of forum profile. But you'll able to see the deduction under Xisto - Support billing. Also as this error is weird , so did you changed the email address between forum & billing area ? If so, then while changing the email address you could have lost dollar earned earlier. So that is one possibility. Keep us updated and if this is happening frequently to you then you should open a support ticket to Xisto - Support.

What? Are you saying that the green coloured "Earned:" under your name is one dollar less than the one you have in your Xisto's Billing and Support Centre? That is so wierd!!! For, the only time there is a difference is when my myCENTS is in the update[xx.xx] red mode, and that is when the difference is a few dollars (depending on how much I earned), and it is ALWAYS, the Xisto's Billing and Support Centre having MORE than the green "Earned:" that you see in Xisto forums...I believe that this is because the Xisto forums takes more time to be updated than the actual Xisto's Billing and Support Centre. But I like it this way, because I know that my money's safe in the Xisto's Billing and Support Centre while Xisto's myCENTS are still updating. But anyway... :( I really don't know what happened to you though... I really don't. There might be a bug or something, or your myCENTS might have gotten "lost" somewhere. :) Or maybe like mahesh2k said, you might have changed your email address sometime and it got "lost" there. :D If you're really worried though, ask support for an explanation. They should help you a lot. :(:D :D Good luck!!!

My numbers are very accurate. The only difference I see is that I have more in my account than "earned" but that's just because I use(d) Xisto as well for posting (I think that was the other forum site? It's been a while). Aside from that everything is pretty straight.

my #'s are very accurate as well. i took my total mycents earned from my profile, i then looked at all the money i ever spent for domain and hosting and minused it from my totle earned. i compared the total to what shows is left in my xisto account and both #'s are the same.

i think the people who show differences don't know how to add or subtract :) because it doesn't look like there are any bugs with xisto adding or subtracting

My numbers are very accurate. The only difference I see is that I have more in my account than "earned" but that's just because I use(d) Xisto as well for posting (I think that was the other forum site? It's been a while). Aside from that everything is pretty straight.

^^apparently half the people here are confused.i have one dollar less earned on xisto not Xisto.it doesn't really matter though to me.something that did happen though is somehow someway my Xisto - Support account got de-linked to my Xisto account, or email address.so i remade my xisto account , and when i did the name, address and stuff was the same as before so i thought nothing was wrong.i guess i earned a dollar on Xisto when my account was no longer in linked with my xisto account.so from what i learned this is what happened:i was posting on Xisto.stopped posting for a bit of time.started posting again.after posting again for a bit i checked up on my xisto account.realized that somehow my xisto account wasn't working.re-made it.noticed that it was a dollar behind.realized that it was because my Xisto account was no longer sending mycents credits to xisto in that period that i was idle because somehow i my accounted got frozen or suspended.

seems to me your mycents would have just started adding up until your accounts were linked again. i had an email problem when i decided to change my xisto email address and trap address. they were no longer linked, but my mycents kept adding up to over 5 dollars or so until finally support corrected the issue.

My "reverse" problem just intensified - now it's showing two extra dollars in my account! I did change my email address but that was long ago but now I didn't do anything and yet this bug has arised. Well it's not harming me so I'll keep quiet :)