xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Mycents Not Updateing

Ok It's been about 48 hours and my MyCents have not updated. their stuck at -85.95 and with the number and size of the posts ive made since it last updated I should have gotten a few dollars by now.

Ok It's been about 48 hours and my MyCents have not updated. their stuck at -85.95 and with the number and size of the posts ive made since it last updated I should have gotten a few dollars by now.

Yeah... it doesn't seem to be updating, doesn't it? If I remember correctly mahesh2k was commenting about this too in the shout box some time ago. But oh well...
One of the servers must be down, and this can be seen with the "License is Not Validated" thingymabob when you try to log in into Xisto Xupport... don't worry, Xisto has bugs like this every so often. It should be fixed soon by the technical crew, so you have to be patient and wait for it to update by itself... remember, if it's not updating for you, then it's not updating for us either...

But anyway, I'm sure it will fix itself sooner or later. It always does, and it is not the first time. Also, the Xisto myCENTS have been updating a lot faster than usual in the past few weeks after the BIG myCENTS not updating (another one) epsisode a few weeks ago, so this might also have an impact on the servers being used faster than usual and therefore burning it out from the inside. I'm not sure if this is really the case though, I'm just speculation, but trust me, I'm sure that everything will be fine and that it will fix itself up sooner or later. You'll see. :) Don't worry and be happy!!! (Ok, that was a slightly be random. :()

you are not the first to complain and wont be the last. don't get your panties in a twist and just be patient and your mycents will update and you will eventually be creditited $ to your xisto account.

I'm having the same problem. I've been trying to post like crazy the past 2 days and my my cents has not gone up a single penny. I tried three times tonight to log into my account to check my balance, and got the "License is Not Validated" error message, but it did eventually let me log in. And I was still at the same ammount I've had for awhile now. My big worry is that at this time I don't have enough my cents to pay this months hosting, and if it doesn't update, I'm afraid I'll loose my web site. That would really suck! I know it's due really soon too, sure hope they get it fixed.

I'm having the same problem. I've been trying to post like crazy the past 2 days and my my cents has not gone up a single penny. I tried three times tonight to log into my account to check my balance, and got the "License is Not Validated" error message, but it did eventually let me log in. And I was still at the same ammount I've had for awhile now.
My big worry is that at this time I don't have enough my cents to pay this months hosting, and if it doesn't update, I'm afraid I'll loose my web site. That would really suck! I know it's due really soon too, sure hope they get it fixed.

If something like that really happens, try to contact support for help. They should let you go this time because it is their fault that myCENTS isn't updating as fast as it should and not your fault because you have been posting. Generally as a rule though, you should stack up some myCENTS incase of an emergency like this one... :) This is what I do now, and I have enough to last me a couple of month's worth of hosting if I actually hosted at Xisto, which I don't, which makes it even better because I've got quite a few years worth of myCENTS for my one and only top level domain... :D, so I'm not worried or anything. :(

But anyway, contact Support if you can get pass the "license not validation" blocking thing and let them fix it up. :D I do hope that support can come back quickly though... I want to be able to log into Xisto - Domains as soon as possible... :D

Yeah, from yesterday i guess the problem is there for mycent updates. I have posted content which costs more than 2$ and i'm not credited for that. Not fair :). Anyway, i trust opaque for this, i'll wait till they update the servers. I did managed to get mycent update on asta though but ya know it's hard to earn on asta as there is hardly any discussion over there.

Bah, Trap always has it's little problems with the mods! :) Don't worry guys, OpaQue will fix it. He always does, doesn't he? :D Just be patient! :(

Just don't worry guys this problem will be solved pretty soon and if you have a payment pending then just write in a support ticket explaining the problem and I'm sure they'll understand and extend the last date for payment. Just be a little patient and everything will be ok :)

In case you guys noticed it or not but either my posts are not increasing or there is somthing wrong with post counter. I made posts which goes my post count above 1003 but it is showing me 1002 everytime. Now that i'm posting this reply here i'm supposed to get 1003 total count. If this count is lost again by mycent counter then i can say this is 3rd time my posts are not considered for mycent count. Don't know what is going on behind.

Yes, I have always tried to keep some in reserve in my my cents account, but it's just been one of those times when there isn't enough of me to go around. Had a lot of pups born a month or so ago, and it is a major undertaking even trying to keep up with them. I just didn't have the time to spend on the computer. The dogs have to come first. I did finally find another part time helper, who for now seems to be working out pretty good, so that will take a lot of the preasure off of my. But I still have to do all of the sales part, taking pictures, answering emails, posting ads, etc etc, and that in itself is very time consuming.

Ya, myCents is not updating. But from previously experience, the posting that was made will be credit when the system gets all and running. Only worry, we cant track the number of posts that were made before and during the down time.

just got an email from xisto at 6:33 PM (GMT+7) :(

Dear FouGilang,
This email confirms that your Xisto - Support account was credited with 1 USD by {Credit System}. To view the deposited Credits online, You will have to login to Xisto - Support.com billing and support area.

https://support.xisto.com/clientarea.php

Your forum myCENT balance will be checked and updated again after 24 hours :-). To collect more myCENTs, we suggest being up-to-date with the latest topics and also using our Feeds to stay alerted.

MEMBER PAGE: http://forums.xisto.com/user/90218-fougilang/

This amount can be used to purchase/order any products/services offered by Xisto.

so i guess all clear now? :)