xisto Community
aloKNsh

I Want To Transfer Mycents From One Account To Another? Can it be done????

Hey admins and modsi wanna ask that if i want to transfer mycents from one account to anothercan it be done in one account i am or my firend is having 6$ and now he dun want that cents so can i get it.You thinking it can be a fraud but if he will pm or post it in any of the section that he want to transfer mycents to methat can the admin or mods do that????pLease help i want to get a domain and i need only 6$ moreso i am askingits urgent.

You cant, thats not allowed here as far as i know. You will need to just post more *decent* stuff, please stop spamming threads that have already been answered with the same answers as the guy above you! Its a very transparent attempt to get these $6 fast and it wont work, your posts will be deleted if they are considered spam.Write some decent posts!

Shadowx is correct, It is not allowed here (YET) Though I will be making a suggestion personally to Buffalo to see what he says. I am also agreed with Shadowx on the rest that he put. You really do need to improve your posting before you get warned or banned!

1) You need to stop doing your post's like this:

HiI need help
with my computer
it in big problems.

Stop using the enter button all the time. I have even quoted that so I don't get charged...

2) Do something with your signature, It makes the forum look very untidy.

3) Good luck in doing them tips and maybe people will start you like you more :/
Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

Thanks for the support Ash :P Its worth remembering that to get more Cents you need to post better things, that doesnt mean longer, but *better*. I dont know how the formula works but i know that it definitely works. It seems to give each person a rating, and this rating is used to calculate how many Cents are given per unit of information. So as you get a reputation for good posts you will get many more Cents than you do now. Good luck!

myCENTs can't be transferred between accounts. So, that $6 can be spent on that account, but can't be transferred to your account. As far as I know there are no plans to introduce the ability to transfer myCENTs and XistoDollars between accounts.If you urgently need the $6 then remember that you can add money to your account in the Billing area using a variety of methods including PayPal.

Like everyone says, transferring myCENTS will bring up to a lot of problems, for example, with people having multiple accounts. However, there has been talk about it for the forum signature weekly contests (by the say, speaking of SOTW contests, where is Tramposch lately?), and it might be considered in the future.However, for now though, I strongly suggest you to just keep posting and catch up with the six dollars that you need urgently and make it before the deadline, because when I say "future", I didn't mean in the "near future".But anyway, good luck!!!It's just too bad you can't take out the money that you put into the Support and Billing Client Area into your Paypal though, right? But then, if that was the case then thousands of people will be flocking to Xisto to earn money though...Hmm... this is so hard...

Mycents can't be transferred from one account to another. Also please avoid posting message per line style. This type of SMS texting is not allowed and yo'll receive warning from mods about manipulating posts to earn mycent. Do reply to your own threads to notify others. Also "it's urgent" trick works no longer. Why it is used ? I know many members from india have habit of using it. Can you give me the reason why it is used ?

Perhaps if he was running very low.I have a balance close to $50 and still intend on being active on here as I have always been. Just post regularly, and use Xisto. It isn't very hard to earn enough for a month + a domain in a week or two. You could expand on your posts a lot more as well. Use more details and stop hitting return every few words.

There are a lot of people who are desperately waiting for such a transfer system, because in case of emergencies you never know what might happen - one person might need to immediately renew his domain and may not have enough money in paypal, etc or there may be other legit reasons. But it is indeed true that making such a system active would destabilize the forum as there would be too many abusers trying to take wrong advantage of the system. So for now I think it is the best decision not to allow such a system to exist at all.

I think we can't discuss here.This topic should be closed.Transfering mycents is not possible.I think the first credit system had that option.Now you cannot do that.And it is true,you should not use enter key for every line to get more.If you copy text from somewhere add it in quotes.If you add some programming code,add it in special tag for that.And make your signature better.You should not that much promote your website in your signature.I think all this should be removed:

visit ::::::::::Visit My Website for everything and anyhting for freee.but a condition it should be releated to computer........

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ {YoUr uLtImAtE InTeRnEt DeStInaTiOn}

Visit my website for something different and nice... you can get hosting as much low as .5$/month and get the best quality hosting.......
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Implementing such a system of transferring myCents would be nice. Members can use it to send mycents to another user who would have helped in his private project or some other work where real money is usually given. It can be used as virtual currency. As for the stability of such a system, I think there should not be any issues.

Hmm... actually, after some thought, I suppose that there shouldn't be any problems either though... I mean, most of the members here "live" in Xisto according to the rules and doesn't really do much to overturn the tables or anything, so I suppose that there really shouldn't be any problems regarding that at all... :)And Tramposch was saying something about people getting myCENTS as a reward and all that instead of just a graphical picture for a reward if you have won the Signature of the week first prize, and that would be incredibly nice too!!! People will then participate more in the forums, therefore generating more activity, and therefore attracting more attention from the world wide web, and so more people will join in the competition, and them the cycle goes on and on and on and on and Xisto will be very very popular. :(Unfortunately, there is one thing that I don't like in this: I don't like that fact that Tramposch is willing to give up some of his money for that... Shouldn't a moderator of the administrators like Opaque and BuffaloHelp create a system where they just give extra to the person immediate or something like that?But anyway, such a system will be very useful in things like that indeed.