xisto Community
fermin25

Moderators, How Can I Reduce My Warning Status To Zero?

Hi moderators and all the members of Xisto.com forums. Two months ago I was warned by a moderator I dont remember his name because I forgot to quote a text in a topic about the hell in siberia. I fix it but the warning status is still 10%. I was posting a lot last week and I got enough Mycents to bougth a domain name but The Xisto - Web Hosting dont let me to start use it because they said me that I have to back my warning status to zero. I ask they how can I do that and they told me that I talk with the moderators here in Xisto and Xisto.comPlease can help me with my problem? And other question Why do I have a negative balance? I don?t understand please help me.

Check your warning level in your thread or profile. Click the number (for example 10%) on your topic profile field. Click the amount/percentage to view your warning logs (Only viewable to Admins/Mods and yourself) and check the name of the Moderator who warned you. If it's been 2 months or so since you got the warning, PM that moderator to have your warning lifted - IF your posts have been acceptional and quality.For the MyCENT Negative issue, you'll just have to keep posting until you get out of it. I'm not sure how the MyCENT system works with the READY and NEGATIVE responces, so I have no idea how much you need to post to get positive MyCENTs.

For mycent levels to come down to positive. You'll have to keep posting inorder to get the mycent back to positive. You can make genuine posting this time instead of posting copy-pasted content from the web. And if you're asking for taking warning status down before your warning period then it is unfair for other members who post here genuinely. You must wait and take the warning level as it is. If people start to post plagiarized content and then ask for apology for that and earn hosting & domain before warning period expires then this is unfair. Why not just wait and follow the rule ? You did break the rule and now it is your responsibility to face this. Why should genuine & active member should allow your such actions ? I hope other moderators feel the same on this issue.

Yeah man I was warned months ago I don?t remember actually How much is the time to be warned? But I really need to get my domain name I can not lose more time, please. And I dont steal content from the web I only forgot to quote the content. I dont know if it?s illegal to make a mistake with the topics and fix them later but I think that the warned period can be so long please help me to activate my domain name....

Fermin, you'll be unable to activate your domain name until your MyCENTs has a positive status. And you'd need your warning lifted also. PM the moderator about it. :P

Hi Fermin!

The negative balance probably comes from the time that you got the myCENTs for the post that you made but when the moderator put it in quotes, you lost the myCENTs that you earned from the previously non-quoted text (just a reversal of the error). The warning status is just an added onus to discourage others from copy-pasting content and to serve as a reminder that one should pay particular attention to quoting copy-pasted content.

By the way, what's the site you're trying to launch? Perhaps you can do some of the groundwork by designing the site and creating the content for it till you reach the level of myCENTs required to order a hosting package and a domain.

Hi moderators and all the members of Xisto.com forums. Two months ago I was warned by a moderator I dont remember his name because I forgot to quote a text in a topic about the hell in siberia. I fix it but the warning status is still 10%. I was posting a lot last week and I got enough Mycents to bougth a domain name but The Xisto - Web Hosting dont let me to start use it because they said me that I have to back my warning status to zero. I ask they how can I do that and they told me that I talk with the moderators here in Xisto and Xisto.com
Please can help me with my problem? And other question Why do I have a negative balance? I don´t understand please help me.

Hi thank you to all of you for your answers my problem here in Xisto is solved but in Xisto last week a moderator warn me because he pm me and said me that some content of one of my new topics was suspected to be plagied from an online magazine but the content only is similar to my post, how not? The steps to be a registered member in Adsense are also the same in all the internet but in my post the content was no similar I WROTE IT. I don?t know if someone here in Xisto a moderator or someone can help me with my problem in Xisto because when i loggin in Xisto online is only some guest and me....No moderators!!! I think that Xisto is bigger than Xisto but the moderators maybe must be more responsible in Xisto and be online at least ten times a day. I already open a topic asking for help in Xisto but only newbies and level 1 members answer me...but no moderators....Please I need help and I need my domain name because I have to install the script of my new site with the original domain name and not a subdomain like now... Please help me...I am losing valuable time, help me to contact the Xisto moderators...I cant pm them because appears me a error that said me that the inbox of the moderator is full and I can?t send the pm.Please help...

I don´t know if someone here in Xisto a moderator or someone can help me with my problem in Xisto because when i loggin in Xisto online is only some guest and me....No moderators!!! I think that Xisto is bigger than Xisto but the moderators maybe must be more responsible in Xisto and be online at least ten times a day. I already open a topic asking for help in Xisto but only newbies and level 1 members answer me...but no moderators....Please I need help and I need my domain name because I have to install the script of my new site with the original domain name and not a subdomain like now... Please help me...
I am losing valuable time, help me to contact the Xisto moderators...I cant pm them because appears me a error that said me that the inbox of the moderator is full and I can´t send the pm.

Xisto's moderators have no control over Xisto, and Xisto's moderators have no control over Xisto. You will need to wait for a response in your topic at Xisto or PM the moderators (I'm sure not all of them have full PM inboxes?) to ask for their help.

lemme tell u m not a mod but though once my warning were app 30% and i got it reduced following only one thingall you need to do is to rectify your warning and correct it and make some good posts and then conatct the mod and he or she will reduceitfor uif he sees that you are improving.

You should never really make a topic about this, The best way I find if the moderator has forgotten about the warning is to PM them and send a nice PM asking can they remove it now?. Though if you keep asking or ask in a rude manor I doubt you will get it removed.

You should never really make a topic about this, The best way I find if the moderator has forgotten about the warning is to PM them and send a nice PM asking can they remove it now?. Though if you keep asking or ask in a rude manor I doubt you will get it removed.

And remember that as soon as you start spamming again, or posting copied posts again, the warning will come back.Also be aware that spamming posts removal will end up with negative mycents.