xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Mystery Ufo Halo Over Moscow are we being invaded?

Okay this is not a Nut posting somewhat.
This was passed onto me from facebook tonight. 2 things came to mind seeing it. 1 Photo shop and 2 Independence day.
Who know's what is it but as someone that loves the weather and how clouds react with light, it even has me saying HUH?

UFO Halo in clounds

It's an interesting formation. I have no doubt the sun is causing the glowing, but what caused the ring or thin clour that let the sun through? Thats the real question.the law of the universe would state that given all cloud formations are essentially random in nature at some point a perfect circle would be made, in the same way that if the lottery was played for infinity the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, would definitely appear. Its weird, im keeping an open mind. But in a skeptic believer. Ill believe something but not before i question it.

...a temporary magnetic polar shift causes a local aurora borealis halo by re-focusing the van allen belt - this can be caused by a Tesla energy weapon...

I believe the above quotation explains it quite clearly, nonetheless it is possible to be an extremely developed technology vessel with invisible or camouflage technology with some flaws!!! Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Be it a UFO, some formation of clouds and any scientifically proven reasons, the image itself is fantastic. Simply awesome I must say. Sadly to say, such phenomeon, it will never appear on the sky, in my country.

It's an interesting formation. I have no doubt the sun is causing the glowing, but what caused the ring or thin clour that let the sun through? Thats the real question.
the law of the universe would state that given all cloud formations are essentially random in nature at some point a perfect circle would be made, in the same way that if the lottery was played for infinity the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, would definitely appear. Its weird, im keeping an open mind. But in a skeptic believer. Ill believe something but not before i question it.

after looking at the photo more and talking with other weather and cloud buffs we have come up with an idea of the so called UFO.

And we did not know the weather in Moscow for that day but, if they had a Thunderstorm Super Cell in that area of the photo that had rotation in it. Yes that would make the clouds looks as a ring. If this is what happend though, this could be why it looks as it does. with the rotation and the sun hitting it in just the right way.

My bad for not reading the linky there, i had read a couple of others and assumed it was another "we dont really know, but lets pretend its a UFO" article!I shall read that now, nothing like a bit of science to start the morning off!Especially when we're dealing with radiation, always a good start to the morning :PIt would be a sight to behold, especially if you could stand directly underneath it and photograph it from below.

that thing is really starting to get viral, so i saw it somewhere else before logging in here. it's a stunning phenomenon nevertheless. i didn't subscribe to any supernatural explanation when i saw it however. i just viewed it as a majestic work of nature. :) now when i see a set of big hands parting that imagery, i would jump and say, "It's God's Hands!" :P okay, not really... that has already been done with photoshop before and after the hurricane katrina years ago. :P

I think the causes of this are natural. I doubt if it's related topollutants of any kind or space aliens. If it stays there, then itwill certainly be a great thing for Moscow's tourist industry.It would be one of the seven wonders of the world.

It wont stay there, not over any length of time anyway. Its a cloud formation and as such it will drift with the winds and dissolve as water vapour creates new clouds that thicken it up and stop the light coming through.