xisto Community
dolrich06

The World's First Transparent Phone A new product from LG - LG Crytal

Not worth it at all. Its just a touch screen system with no screen behind it. Not to mention that in anything but darkness or computer enhanced images like the one above, the buttons will be unreadable.But i never have been that bothered by mobile phones...

Not worth it at all. Its just a touch screen system with no screen behind it. Not to mention that in anything but darkness or computer enhanced images like the one above, the buttons will be unreadable.

That is what i thought also, this is the first model and for sure there will be more upgraded model to come. :lol:
But still it looks cool, something like the phone in the movie "Echelon".

It looks really stylish and perfect for phone lovers! However I'm having doubts about the durability and stability of the phone. It might looks wonderful but how much does it live up to the hype? Don't forget the keypad is made of glass, what if someone accidentally drops it? Would the glass break or is the material of the glass bulletproof? How about scratches to the surface of the phone? Would it affect the touch screen aspect of the phone?I guess this phone needs more review and advertising in order to gain trust from the world wide phone users.

@dolrich06: is that the ad with the dorky dude flashing his phone on the dance floor? saw it twice but i didn't get the point of the ad. :(

anyway, i'd look into the specifications and features of the phone first. as the joke goes, "can it run crysis?" :( seriously, a second set of touchscreen? and a sliding one too? i never had any inclinations to use a slide mobile... easier to break down. but i would concede that in the looks department, it's enticing. maybe a good phone for flashy people, but i think it's not for me at the moment. :P other brands will catch up with their crystal design sooner or later. maybe i'll get one if it's a fully-transparent/translucent one already. and it's not a slide. :lol: i'm more of a candybar guy. :( less moving parts, the better.

Eh, I don't really pay attention to my phone. I just pick it up when it's ringing (assuming I wish to speak to whoever is calling) so for me the price isn't worth the "awe factor" of it.

Well, it looks great,but I',m not a fan of phones, plus that I believe they cause cancer, so I try to avoid cells as much as possible. I just use it for immediate needs. You should also do the same.

It might look very nice and shiny now, but give it to my kids for just five minutes, and you'll see the finger marks and scratches appear!!!I think it's not worth it. Just give me a nice black phone that can easily make calls and go on the Internet. That's all I need.

not worth for my low budgeti prefer some magnificent mp3 player than just fashion-lood phonein fact that i'm only take my phone out when it's ringing :P

wow,its looking good!In macedonia isnt arrived this phone yet...But for few mounths will be! But the price is unknown... i think that the price wont be confortable for everybody but who have a money he can approve this phone !