xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ownd

Suspended For Php Use

That is something that my school would do.. Any other information about this topic? Did they get enlightened about what PHP really is?

lmao! i heard about that. I was "cracking" up when I read it. So funny I mean who would of thought that that could actually happen

Maybe it didn't happen. That would be a disappointment though. It would be so funny if I got caught doing this. I would also redirect them to php.net. That would make them go mad. Trying to get Php.net shut down! Hopefuly that didn't happen. Hopefuly this extreamly funny story is real. xDxD.

Yeah it is real. I saw it on a PHP website thing I think its about some uni student.... it's friggin hilarious though

HAHAHA! omg i can't believe that, how stupid are the people hahaha i can imagine the teacher face at hearing this stuff ":D ...... :D ... OMG What in the World do you think you're doing!!!! Talking about drugs at this school!! :D to the principal NOW!" and the boy "ahm... teacher... php isn't a drug is a programming..." Teacher: "NOW!!!" i wonder where the computer teacher was... :D or it could have been much funny/worse/pathetic that the computer teacher was thinking that xD

A student got suspended from school beasue the teacher over heard him talkingabout using php

and of course they ran a few drug tests and found out that he didnt do any thing

and because quite alot of us know what php really is i had quite a laugh when i found this

to find out more about the "dangerouse drug"  and find out if youre child is in risk visit http://php.net/

:D

PS: yes its a true story i belive

47930[/snapback]

Well it is very possible that a teacher could/would think that. I mean there are sooo many nick names for the various types and kinds of drugs. Depending on that schools policy, they could have taken an extra percaution. You never know. :D:D

This is hil-arious. When i read this i had to tell my college room-mate. The teacher must be new to earth or something.. Php...Pcp....Funny stuff-1-

Same here, lol :P

48140[/snapback]

Why? The teachers on my school who teaches about computer are so dumb! I'm on 3rd year, and guess what, they teach "Microsoft Internet Explore 4.0, Windows 98 SE, Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE, Adobe PageMaker 6.5, and Microsoft FrontPage98". ;):D

oh noes! he was going to use java on me! ;)

wow that sounds lame..

I can understand PHP might sound bad... but if anything bad happens to that kid, I'll become a lawyer. :P

52171[/snapback]

Yup... how dumb the teacher is... very stupid!

what an idiot!!!!!!!! if that's a true story, i wouldn't be surprised... people would go and make a story in the paper before actually talking to the kids to find out what's going on. surprise surprise!