xisto Community
loukas29

Lockerz - Private Beta Site

Anyone willing to toss me an invite as well?
rpgsearcherz@gmail.com is my email address

I've been interested in this for a while but wasn't sure where to go about asking for a Lockerz invite. Didn't think about Trap as a source (weird, huh?).

Anyways, if anyone's willing to toss me an invite it would be much appreciated. And I'll then share invites with others as well.

invite sent. for others that want invite, next time...try to pm the email address because theres a slight chance of spam getting into your email address when publicly posted

invite sent. for others that want invite, next time...try to pm the email address because theres a slight chance of spam getting into your email address when publicly posted

I get over 1000 (yes, literally, over a thousand) spam emails a day. Just set up a filter and you'll have absolutely 0 problems. I don't even have one spam email pass my filter and yet I don't lose any emails either. So it's not an issue, :lol:.

I tried this site today. It seems quite legit, but I won't be continuing my account that I started today. I'll probably make a new account once they get out of beta, and actually release the full site. I'm against people launching "beta" sites for the most part. Why put stuff out to the public when it's half finished. If it's full of bugs, the website will get a bad reputation. For the most part, Lockerz looks like it got lucky. People seem to like the site. I think it is ok, but it loads slowly, and there's not much to do on it. Just login and answer a question each day until the full launch? Sounds boring to me.

well, the key point in being a loyal user on , not just lockerz, but any beta site, is to support them and when they feel you support enough, things will be rewardedthe point in lockerz in beta stage is so that people can experience a TINY bit of what it has to offer and get rewarded for trying it out....and best of all, during beta, u can get points and be ahead of others on the official release dayand for those that dont know...on oct 15, the official release day, you are goin to be able to get points by watching videos, commenting, etc.....so PM me your email address if you are interested in lockerza lil USB drive from lockerzpost-88802-1254110543_thumb.jpg

Edited by ggbraddock (see edit history)

Now how could you possibly get enough points for that already? I also have yet to see how this company makes money off of this site. There's no ads, though I'd imagine they charge businesses to sponsor one of those daily questions.

wat u mean how? i been a member for quite a while now...maybe a month
thats 30 days, and for 4 points a day, 4 x 30 = 120
and after those points, add the points i got from the first game and the points i receive after z lister
the psp is only 200 points...

and they dont make money off the site YET...the owner of lockerz is also the CEO of liberty media and amazon.com so its not hard to see how they get money

they WILL however, start makin money by the time it officially releases...making lockerz a social network, a place to view vids like youtube, play games, etc

Seems interesting. I'll probably re-join after it is fully launched. I only got 5PTZ in the first game. My internet and computer is quite slow.

whatttttt...dude, i had 34 points....ur cp is definetely not good lol
and like i mentioned in my past post...its probly good to get a head start on points

I'm still stuck on the main interface of the lockerz site. I guess there is something wrong with my browser. As i mentioned previously in many lockerz threads. Site is not loading for me. First login page does appear. But after that when i try and login, my dashboard is not visible. I think this is the problem with either my browser. Or they're restricting people in particular geographic area. I guess this is because of site in beta period. Let's see if i ever manage to get dashboard to Lockerz. Is this just me or others are having same error as well ?

heres a vid for those that still dont understand
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

PM me your email address and you will be invited

Dude, give a non Z-lister a chance man. You've got more than 20 invites and I only have five... and you've got a year before you need invites again. Plus, I bet it's because of my lockerz thread that you came to Xisto in the first place... :P

the best way to earn points is to mke fake e mails I hav 257 points and 70 fake emails all invited and I oly joined january 27 

one time I had to type in 24 calibber nacho hah hah/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif