xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

What Is Your Dream Car That You Would Like To Own?

Truly speaking I belong to a middle class family and can only dream of cars like Lamborghini Murcielago which is priced at about $358,000 if I am not wrong(please correct me if I am wrong). It is my dream car that I can dream of only in my real life. You know why? Because nothing seems better to me in front of Murcielago with scissor doors and looks that could kill anyone, no one can complain about this car! This car is capable of reaching speed of 100kph in just 3.6 second? which most of the cars can?t even do in 10 seconds. This car can even reach the speed of 300 kph, just push the accelerator pedal all the way down and hey you are traveling at a speed of 300 kph. Not only this, when things get too hot, the temperature controlled wings aroud this mid-engined supercar allow more air to rush in, cooling things down for this bull and making the car looks like like best having no other competitor around. So, Lamborghini Murcielago is my dream car that I would like to own...sorry..that I can dream of only. That is all about me.Now, what's your dream car that you would like to own, or that you can dream of only?

I actually like something a lot cheaper, a '09 Mustang GT Premium Coupe ... It costs like $30 000. I like it because it's beautiful, classy, powerful. Nothing can beat on the old V8, that sound is just awesome. With 4.6L, V8, 24 valves, 300 hp @ 5750 rpm it's a great car, I wouldn't choose different even if I had 100 times more money than it costs. It's kinda bad that it's got only 5-speed transmission but I can sure handle that. Well, the '10 version's got better performance but I don't really like the new 'improved' design...

I really want Audi's first supercar: the 2003 RS6. All wheel drive four door sedan with a bi-turbo 4.2L V-8 producing 450 HP from the factory. I'd want it optioned with the warm weather package, carbon fiber trim, upgraded exhaust, and other popular options I can't think of right now. Price new: $90k. Price now: $30k. I really don't see a downside, except for the insurance costs.

Oh Boy, I want an Excaliber! A white one will all that chrome! But here in the real world, we did just get a new car. (Ok, not new, just new to us) We ended up getting another car just like the one we had, only a year newer, and with a whole lot less miles on it. On the day we came home from picking out the new car and getting the paperwork started on it, our old car turned over 290,000 miles! They new one only has 85,000 on it. We had been doing a lot of looking and comparing different cars. Most of the new cars we looked at did not have the fuel economy nor the space we needed, and the later model stuff was also pretty pricy, in my opinion. There was just nothing out there that came close to our little Ford Aspire. The 40 mpg is the big thing, but the fact that when the back seat is removed, you really have a LOT of actual usable cargo space for such a tiny car. My better half has back problems, and the seats in the Aspire have always been very comfortable for him. So we just figured out we were better off with something we knew we liked and hunted until we found a lower milage one.And I like the fact we were able to stick with Ford, since they are the only one's that didn't take the governments bail out money.

everyone's into Volvo where i live, always Volvo Volvo Volvo, therefor i have begun to hate it.i have started to see the beauty about Japanese cars, so i would definitely want a new one of those =(i don't know anything about cars though but ill learn !also dodge viper <3

My dream car that I would like to own is the 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake. What a magnificent looking car and the performance is brilliant. It does 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds, has 605 hp, a 5.4L Eaton TVS supercharged engine and has 20" Alcoa wheels. The Super Snake conversion costs $27,995 and makes the 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 a fair bit better in both performance and style.

Being a true Australian, probably a HSV Maloo, they are one of the best utes I have ever seen, and have some awesome grunt. They cost alot, so if it was in a lower price range, I would love a little Mitsubishi Lancer or 300zx (or Fairlady Z in Japan).

My favorite Indian make is Scorpion and I love the look and colors in this model. And one day I would love to own it. And it will be the happiest moment on the day when I will be the owner of my dream car. And it is going to be happen very soon. Most probably within one month or so. ?

funny but i really dont have one! lol!
i guess its because i am not into cars, i think any would do, if i get the one Lewis Hamiltons drives, i'd be happy, assuming F1 cars are allowed on the streets :)

Nice choice! But, unfortunately F1 cars are not allowed on the streets as they are not build to run on streets.

@contactskn
I am really happy for you. At least there are few people who can manage to get their dream car. By the way, its not scorpion, it is scorpio...you made me confused for a moment!

This may sound a bit strange but my dream car is a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9. I know this sound crazy but i prefer an Evo to an Lamborhini or w/e supercar is out there. The ideea of a simple 4 door saloon with 4 seats and big boot, that can do the things the evo does drives me crazy, i mea look at it, its a family car that can go on rampage whenever you want it.

This may sound a bit strange but my dream car is a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9. I know this sound crazy but i prefer an Evo to an Lamborhini or w/e supercar is out there.

The ideea of a simple 4 door saloon with 4 seats and big boot, that can do the things the evo does drives me crazy, i mea look at it, its a family car that can go on rampage whenever you want it.

Yeah! I too like Mitsubishi Lancer specially Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. It is new, more stylish that its predecessors and of course much powerful.

Here is a pic of Lancer Evo X

Posted Image

My brother is also a big fan of Lancer..

And I agree with you on the point that it can go on rampage anytime :)

Paha and what about bikes!Erm carsss...- Lotus Exige, a hard topped version of your elise- Ariel Atom, for the fun of itand in terms of a car for actual use lol- Something more like a VW Golf...OH but totally my first cars gonna be these beasts, a classic MINI:And yes I intend to do 'work' on it too

This question can be answered by me in two ways. The real DREAM RIDE that is incredibly expensive like a veyron , viper , corvette ..etc AND the other type , the "almost" affordable car that I'll always want which is the BMW 318/320 Ci.It's a lovely car , i once had the opportunity to drive it and I was just amazed by it. Everything about it is great , the engine , the interiors ..especially if it comes with full red leather interior.It's the kind of car that once you get inside of it.. you dont feel like going out ;)).. and either you forget about it , or fight with life and make sacrifices until you have enough money to buy one.The good part is that it's not even that expensive.. the 2002 model can be bought from germany with less then 6k euros and with less then 3k in england but with a right side steering wheel.good luck buying your dream car :P