xisto Community
FiReStOrM

Who Knows How To Swim Here?

I believe everyone in my country who is really born there can swim. Atleast, I haven't met anybody that can't swim.Learned when I was still a small kid, don't know the age. I really hated it most of the time but I like swimming now, even though I don't do it very often. :D

Well, personally I know some people who just can't swim, even though they tried to learn, but most of them is just afraid or does not know how to move their muscles and their body, it is maybe same as whistling, some people can't whistle, personally I can whistle in three different ways, two of them are quite silent, the third one is really load..One girl I know even tried to swim in a pool with some "teachers" (or how you call people who help you learn to swim for money :D English is not my mother tongue) she didn't manage to learn anything, she just drowns after a while, don't know why.. never thought to search for an answer why some people can swim and learn quite fast and why some can't.. :P

How many people can swim anymore, I mean swimming has been going down since kids are staying indoors more throughout the decades. I probably forgot how to swim, I used to be able to, but if I got in the deep end, I'd probable drop like a rock, I'm not a great floater.

I had stopped swimming for a long time because i was developing my website and could not find anytime for it!

After a while, i jumped into the deepest part of our pool and almost drowned!!!

Guess, when you start something, you should keep doing it so that you don't lose your swagger!