xisto Community
fermin25

Michael Jackson Was An Alien? michael jackson, theory, alien

Exclusive Xisto News: Slartibartfast - Better known on earth as Michael Jackson is an alien of incredible ability. In an exclusive interview two years ago at Area51 he revealed to investigators that he was Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton men who changed our world forever with his awesome alien skills and exceptional IQ. He was a shape-shifter, with the ability to change his human appearance. From his years as these famous scientists he learned about entertainment from Elvis Presley and how entertainers are even more powerful than Genius Scientists like his Einstein character so he applied this knowledge and became his character of Michael Jackson. Slartibartfast's race has a maximum lifespan of ~500 years and as a result of his aging, his ability to shape shift was growing weaker every year. He had to resort to primitive human methods of changing his appearance which did not work up to his expectations. Slartibartfast, from Magrethea, was an incredible man not only on our planet but in the universe, as his previous career was designing planets explaining his extraordinary skill in designing his human bodies. When asked if he designed Earth, he laughed and said, "well yes, but other than the fjords in Norway, Earth is a mistake I don't care to admit to."

i laughed at this, but to tell you the truth Michael Jackson was an ordinary guy, with an ordinary life that got lucky, and became big by leaving the 5 Jacksons, and because a sing alone pop star that eventually over time he became his own choreographer, and came up with insane moves like the moon walk. His top song was thriller his next CD was not so big, but it was good, he eventually married Elvis Presley's daughter, divorced her, got accused by 12+ child molestation and it is unknown if he committed them or not cause he was found not guilty for all them but moved back to where his hometown was with him family cause he was out of money.
I think that says his story..but this alien thing sounds like noncence.

https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/
This site is dedicated to the growing amount of evidence that Aliens are taking over hollywood. There is also evidence that the amount of Aliens in professional sports is increasing at an alarming rate... But then again.. this only makes sense! Think about it, by putting themselves in the spotlight, where they have extreme amounts of money, power, and influence, they can gradually integrate into our society and take it over. I know this is hard to comprehend, but please try. I will list the growing amount of evidence regarding this expanding network of extra-terrestrials.

I know you maybe are shocking like me when I read this. I read it in a magazine in Honduras years ago and I remembered it now when Michael die.

The theory said that Michael Jackson is son of Aliens and that he was a special genetic flexibity and this is the explanation to his peculiar moves are possible.

Michael when born was took to the artirst life for his parents to make money because they knew that "the humans" are fool and somebody can make a fortune only moving the legs.

How Michael born with black skin and that limited him to the black audience, he decided to change his skin with a rare treatment that convert him in a white guy in a little time.

He got married with an "woman" that results to be the another alien´s daughter: Lisa Marie Presley. This theory says that Elvis Presley was an alien too. Lisa Marie and Michael are not descendents of the same specie. They were incompatible and that is the reason because they never had children.

Then Michael Jackson starts to love to human women like Brooke Shields for example....But He had to used a strange artificial insemination to have children, it´s pressumed that this insemination required alien technology and a lot of expensives because the diference in the Genoma was big.

After this he expose to one of his children in a window in Germany because Michael can make levitate to his boy if this fell...

And in 2007 Michael will return to his planet, for that he will perform his own death...

WELL THIS IS PART OF THE THEORY THAT I READ A YEARS AGO...OF COURSE MICHAEL DIDN´T DIE IN 2007, BUT BETTER YOU TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS...

what micheal jackson is a alien? how come his only a normal human like us living at this world! and have some talent on singing and dancing, if he a alien hes look will probebly a goey,greeny,gelly alienatic thingy hehe,, his not a alien for sure! thats is only a media critics of him :D

I cant belive how many replies this has had.

I use to like his music but I hate him as a person.

You all probally know why.

Dark Archer

yup we know the reason man :P

example his looks :)

lol i have been like hearing a ton of stories about MJ lately but this is just hilarious. Like an alien? yeah ok ima go and eat someting

In my country there are a lot of teachers that expose the human possibility admiring the Michael Jackson work. They exposed the dance and tricks made by Jackson and I got surprised when someone in the main table said that if someone can be considered like an alien is Michael Jackson I could believe it someone exposed the same theory I read a years ago. Maybe Michael Jackson is not prepared to Rest in peace because some respected teachers in my university exposed something like this. I think that some of you let you took your conclusions like me that MJ?s a alien is ridicoulus but when some people so intelligent expose something like that, you have to think.Was Michael an alien? The answer maybe is yesssss.......

Yeah, I agree with most people here... this idea is too far fetched... I really don't hope that you really do believe in it, fermin25... :PBut then, yes, he was talented, yes, he did do all the things that was listed in the theory that you found in this random magazine (apart from using telekinesis to save his boy, that is), but seriously, aren't there more logical and more explainable, and more possibilities that are more likable to explain all this? You see, the moonwalk isn't uniquely only a move that can only be done by him. Us "humans" can do it too, if we put the effort into it and practice, we will be as pro as him.And trust me, nearly everyone (apart from the people in third world countries and stuff) can get cosmetic surgery anywhere and everywhere in the world nowadays, so, what's the big deal?Of course, this isn't to say that this theory isn't valid... a theory is only invalid if it is proved to be wrong, so first things first... how do we prove that Michael Jackson is actually a human and not an alien???Haha, I don't think that this is worth your time though.

It sure make me Lol'd :PI dont know Jackson had really much talent that people can just point him as alien rather than thinking other acceptable things because of itThat just doesnt make any sense to my most alien mind :)But anyway, there's no proof here that support this alien thingWhat they gave are just some opinion and fact (and some funny one)Let's just say in conclusion: i dont believe it :P

this only proves that Michael Jackson is extremely popular to the point that some people think he's not of the same kind as other human beings. That's because no one will ever compare to his craft. People have this tendency to believe that if someone is "that" great then he/she must be from the heavens. Like those old movies about tribes worshiping humans just because they dress and speak differently.

Thats a pretty messed up thing to say to a guy who just died! He inspired Millions of people around the world. I have been listening to him since i was little! That offends us , the fans of him. RIP KOP - August 29, 1958 to June 25. 2009!

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Well I found the magazine some days ago in my vault and can?t resist to re-read the article about Michael Jackson is an alien. So I remember this post and couldn?t to avoid visit it and let this comment to all of you who see the forum and comment in this topic. Thank you very much for your comments. You are welcome if you have a doubt or something you want to ask to me about the topic. Ok!