xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinoymalayil

Which Is The Best Mobile Phone?

Well it mainly depends on what kind of phone you need. Now I have a nokia phone but it is the most basic model because I do not need a camera or a music player attached to it. I simply need a phone to make/receive calls :lol: . I would recommend sony to those who need a good music player phone, nokia for sturdiness, Moto because it looks and feels good. I normally do not recommend people to buy a Blackberry because no one actually needs it unless they are ready to use it completely. So yeah, one needs to buy a phone depending on how and why they are using it :XD:

Nokia Xpressmusic for the WIN!!!!I have a Nokia 5320 Xpressmusic and I LOVE it.See, It has 128Mb of RAM, has a 369MHz processor and it has the Symbian 9.3 OS.It's camera is 2 Mega Pixel. Screen size is 2 inches diagonally and it's resolution is 320x280. It's music quality is awesome due to the separate dedicated music chip it has. It supports MP3, AAC, WMA audio formats and it even has a 3.5mm headphone jack!!!! So you can plug in your favorite headphone rather than using a low quality phone headset. It also has dedicated music keys on it's side.It supports N-Gage gaming. That is one of the main reasons I bought it. It is kind of like a P3 Computer considering the ram and processor speed.Duke Nukem 3D, which is one of the first First person shooting games works in it.The internal memory of it is 140MB and it supports micro memory cards up to 8GB.It has 3G and HSDPA.What more do I want??? Nokia 5320 xpressmusic is a total entertainment phone.

Nokia is the leading mobile phone brand.But somebody says Sony Ericsson have more sound clarity than Nokia..
Motorolla is also good.
what z ur opinion ..please mention

I personally prefer the iPhone from Apple because they've got lots of applications available on the AppStore and because of the simplicity of installing Apps. They've also got a really good web browser - Safari - that is pretty much as capable as the desktop edition, with the exception of the Flash plugin and the Javascript timeout limit.

If you really want a keyboard, you can wait for the Palm Pre. It'll probably have it's own AppStore since Palm is trying to emulate iPhone in making it's come-back.

-Nitin Reddy

Nokia is the leading mobile phone brand.But somebody says Sony Ericsson have more sound clarity than Nokia..
Motorolla is also good.
what z ur opinion ..please mention

I like Nokia, but I alos believe Nokia are the best. Well sound clarity it depends on how much your willing to spend on your phone. Motorola I utterly hate, because they are very incompatible with alot of universal devices and software, their bluetooth is glitchy and alot of other things.

I prefer Nokia. Always liked it. Recently I am using a Nokia 3 61 20 classic whith 1gb integrated memory card. Great experience and no problems although I don't have a wireless point so I can access Internet. But don't mind about that because I hate navigation on internet through mobile phones, it's not comfortable at all. But in the meantime if you want to buy a new cell phone don't be afraid to buy Nokia, cause you won't regret.

Hi!I've also noticed that the low end Nokia phones are very reliable. If you're on a budget and looking out for something really cheap, buy a Nokia. They last for ages and although you don't get stuff like WiFi or TV-out, the battery life makes up for it.-Nitin Reddy

I haven't had any trouble with reasonably priced Nokia's either (seem to be reliable). Sony Ericcson phones seem to be good value, but don't seem have as many applications as a Nokia (please correct me if i'm wrong). Of course if i could afford it id go for the apple iphone.

The best hand phone is the brand and phone model you liked. I like SonyEricsson since its much more flexible on the theme making and the customization. Anyway, all phones have its own solid advantage but whats the best lies to your instinct and what attracted / appealed you most.

The best mobile phone for me is the motorola V3.Simply is the best. The V3 model incorporate all the great Motorola?s features and also her beatiful design is perfect to pressume. :lol: The Motorolas phones are the top leader in sales in Honduras. They have alliace with the best mobile network company and the people prefers Motorola before another brand...I think that Nokia phone are too sophisticated and that?s the reason because the people prefers Motorola.I have a Motorola V3, simple the best mobile phone...

In my opinion, the Samsung Eternity, is the best AT&T phone (that's right, including the iPhone). The iPhone does have a lot of cool things, but lets face it, I get everything the iPhone does, except maybe unlimited text, and my plan is a cheap $30 a month. What is the iPhone's? At least $50 per plan. That means per year I am paying over $200 more than the eternity, for a inferior phone. Eternity, from my standpoint, has better mp3 player than the iPhone, plus the Eternity has better texting interface. I just like the Eternity more than the iPhone.